Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Why one need to tell lies ( in real life or in Virtual life)…no matter what relation you are in.. parents –son/ daughter, brother-sister, friends, wife-husband, love, may be relation in forum it can be considered as friendship. So, few may lie here eg. Age, maritial status etc..Wink

Can a person always speak truth?

What makes a person tell lies?

Do you feel lies play a major role in any break up?

My views… simple yes a person can always be true to any one in personal or profession life.

Reason to lie someone might me doing some wrong stuff or doing some thing which is not liked by him/her.

Lie can be a mojor reason for any break up. Coz once you come to know that so and so person lie you may start thinking that how many times she/he said truth? The bond of trust will get weak and slowly it may effect any relation.

And last question….. have you always be true to every one in FORUM..Big smileWink

Cheers,

Ahmed

Edited by guess_gallery - 04 November 2006 at 1:06am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLZ : Don't lie to me now" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

4teen11

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 5:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I better stay away from this topic Wink

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

There's a difference between real life and virtual life...I seldom speak lies in real life( and also to very close friends in my virtual life),I believe its plain cheating and breaking the trust,and speaking lies becomes an addictionDead...Its always better to speak the truth,albeit it wouldnt be the most convinient path to tread on,but in the long run,its surely the more beneficial path

Sometimes I do speak lies in the virtual life,to safeguard my identity,I know it would be the best if I could avoid that,but its sort of inevitableOuch.....

Edited by Buffie - 06 November 2006 at 12:52pm

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Maya*

Originally posted by Buffie

Sometimes I do speak lies in the virtual life,to safeguard my identity,I know it would be the best if I could avoid that,but its sort of inevitableOuch.....

So you are not 18 yr old after allWink

No I'm not,my 19th year is runningLOL....

Jokes Apart,I havent lied about my DOB,I think only aunties hide their ageLOL....What I meant by safeguarding the identity was,someone actually asked me for my postal address,my dad's full name etc,now that is something I couldnt give out,definitely not to strangersLOL

Edited by Buffie - 06 November 2006 at 12:53pm

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=guess_gallery]

Why one need to tell lies ( in real life or in Virtual life) Necessity is mother of lie!!!

Can a person always speak truth? Can but will not !!!

What makes a person tell lies? As this is one of the most convinient way to hide the truth.

Do you feel lies play a major role in any break up? We should'nt lie for serious tasks!!!!

And last question….. have you always be true to every one in FORUM..Big smileWink

Ayyo!!! This is not confessions forum to speak truth alwaysLOLLOLLOL

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
people lie coz of many things...
ppl lie 2 protect sum1,ppl lie 2 protect themselves n ppl lie out of fear...

ya,tellin lies is bad, but, d thing is, no 1 is an honest angel...EVERY1 has lied not once,but many times in deir livs bout many things...
wats bad is wen sum1 lies 2 sum1 whos close 2 dem...if my best frnd or my sister lies 2 me,i'll feel hurt.. Ouch

lies play a role in break ups only wen its sumthin serious...if d relationship is true,den it dusnt completely fizzle out coz of 1 lie...now if u keep lieing,den its a different question altogether... Tongue

n ya...as 4 ur last question..i'd better jus stay aay frm it... Tongue LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top