Hiten Best Actor of the Year !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

o Wow!! Hiten aka Karan won the Best Actor of the year !! truly deserved i tell u!! 😃

This is the only pic i could find...but if i find more pics from the event..ill def post it aSap!! 😊

Popular awards: What the winners said...

Best Actor of the Year (Male) winner Hiten Tejwani, playing Karan in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi on Star Plus, expressed his gratitude to God and his parents and, for good measure , added, "With all my feelings and respect, I thank Balaji and Ekta for the role. In fact it was Ekta who called me and made me believe that I can do the role of Karan."

😃

------------------
~SaDz~

Edited by SadZ - 19 years ago
Thanks for the news, sadz. I'm happy for Hiten too. 👏I knew that he would win because he is a good actor and everyone likes him.😳

Can't see the pics, can u post it again?

who were the other nominees?

k hiten might  be the  best soap poper actor but  sumit( for kumkum) and SaLmAn KHaN  ROCK THIS WORLD  REALLY  hiten is okay   but salman khan is the hottist  sexiest man  alive srry to all karan fans
By the way, congrats Hiten! ⭐️

Hey aman60, i am so glad to have found somebody who likes salman!

hey im glad to know hiten won..yea..lol...i also like salman but i think arjun rampal and jhon abraham are better and hotter...lol...but arjun is better from the two...luv arjun...he so sexy...lol..im stupid so i ill just  shut up..bye

meee