Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kritika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: wittydragon

Gr8! I came b4 than PM. ManVeer married! Yippee !! Uday is so naughty & Manyata on the other hand angry on him. I enjoyed this a lot. πŸ˜ƒ.Loads of thnks 4 this awsum chappy. Can't wait 4 1.2 & v.v.v eager 2 know wht's the plan,reason behind it & most importantly ManVeer party [as I cn smell romance it this. He he πŸ˜†].Akash tou ab gaya 🀣

THANK for the beautiful comment sweetiee yes manveer married ... uday is uday no one can replace him hahaha afcource she is angry if i m her place i also have same reaction like manyta had i m glad you enjoy it ur most welcome πŸ˜³ i m already updated 1.2 chappy on pg 7 if you are not seen or read please check... well in upcoming chapter you know the reason why all this happened .. akash not at all sweetiee he is not gone so early everything happened because of some reasons and that reasons i reveal it soon ... thank you for the beautiful comment😳   Edited by -Kritika- - 8 years ago
-Kritika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha-Srk

wow

very nice
really interesting
please continue soonish
and thanks for the pm dear

thanks for the beautiful comment i m glad you like it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
-Kritika- thumbnail
 thank you huma πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
-Kritika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinkle_alisha

HEY KRITZZ U ALREADY KNEW THAT I HAVE READ UR STORY AND COMMENTED TOO ON FACEBOOK... πŸ˜ƒ AND SO I'M DOING HERE TOOO...πŸ˜ƒ

THAT SPLENDOUS CHAPTER... πŸ˜ƒAND KRITZ U KNOW VERY WELL THAT U KEEP NO STONES LEFT TO MAKE UR EVERY UPDATE GOOD INFACT BEST AND KEPT US CONFUSION... πŸ˜ƒ
BUT SIS I TOLD ON FACEBOOK TOO THAT UR UPDATE WAS INDEED SHORTT... πŸ˜›
SO KRITZ KI BACHI BARHE UPDATE DIYE KAR... LIKE I DO... πŸ˜›
AND KRITZ SERIOUSLY CHAPTER 1 WAS VERY GOOD... LIKED MANYATA THIS ATTITUDE THAT FOR HER UDAY AND FOR HER FAMILY SHE IS BEEN QUITE ... AND LOVED THE SCENE WHERE UDAY ON SPYING GETS JEALOUS... ''APNI MEDICINE KA MAZAK KHUD HI CHAK RAHA HAI...'' πŸ˜† SORRY IDIOM THA PAR YD NAE AYA ASA KUCH THA HOPE U UNDERSTOOD... πŸ˜³ AND SIS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TOWARDS UR PARTY UPDATE... πŸ˜ƒ

hey sweetiee ya i know you gave your view on FB and thanx doing here too and share your views with others i m glad you like my chappy well thanx for the compliment ya this is true i always confused my readers when they thought now this is happened i make story line more complicated so they get more confused πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  yaa i think every my reader want a long update well i'll try my best to do that 😳 well in upcoming chapters you know the reason behind a secret marriage ya i can understand your emotions well i already updated if you are not seen so check on pg 7 😳 thanks for the beautiful comment   
-Kritika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yurisung

πŸ‘ continue nice story

i m glad you like it thanx for the beautiful comment😳😳

-Kritika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marooshmalik

Nice story
but I'm confused when and how manveer got married and why nobody knew it about their marriage
and why many ta is pretending that she loves akash
anyways plzzz continue soon

i knw u r confused not just you everyone confused well in upcoming chapters you knw the secret behind manveer hidden marriage & why she was pretending ... that she have a feeling for akash thanx for the beautiful comment 😳😳   
-Kritika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

superb update
OMG manveer is already married? 😲
manyata being with akash was just manveer plan πŸ˜•
but this kamini j never leave chance to irritated manveer 😑
manveer moment was lovely 😳
awe uday plan surprise for manyata on her birthday πŸ˜‰
continue soon

i m glad you like my 1 & 1.2 chappy  ya they already married yes its just a plan ya she never leave any chance to irritate manyta i m glad u like manveer romantic moment yes he did he gave a suprise party to her 😳😳 

-Kritika- thumbnail
 thank you so much πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
-Kritika- thumbnail
thank you so much πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
-Kritika- thumbnail
thank you so much πŸ˜³πŸ˜³