Thapki...Pyaar Ki

who is the lead dhruv or bihaan ??

aditiyuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys,
         I watched the old episodes of thapki..pyaar ki. It was very evident that the story was all about dhruv and thapki and their amazing love story. 

I found it so shocking watching the current episodes, wherein makers have changed the lead to bihaan. I somehow can't see him as the lead actor of the show. 

Old episodes of this serial were very good, current plot is plain horrible.
Edited by aditiyuvi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditiyuvi thumbnail
I just watched june episodes, I dont see bihaan in it at all.
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bihaan was always meant to be lead
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katori

Bihaan is the lead now.

Good and to the point! 😉

@aditiyuvi: I was shocked to see this question pop up now on the forum! As per the IVs and wiki, Manish Goplani is and has been the lead for this show! Just that his entry was delayed - a general hype created by the CVs and PH. He was auditioned and picked up the same time as Jigz as the lead for the show! 

His entry was on 4th July! And from then on, there is no looking back in terms of the screen space alloted to Bihaan! It was always all about Thapki's story abt her stammering and Bihaan's story abt lack of love and manipulation by his mother! And if u watch it carefully, u will realise that it was Bihaan who was always Thapki's saviour even though she was engaged to be married to DS and not DS!
Edited by fan.matsh - 8 years ago
aditiyuvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Good and to the point! 😉

@aditiyuvi: I was shocked to see this question pop up now on the forum! As per the IVs and wiki, Manish Goplani is and has been the lead for this show! Just that his entry was delayed - a general hype created by the CVs and PH. He was auditioned and picked up the same time as Jigz as the lead for the show! 

His entry was on 4th July! And from then on, there is no looking back in terms of the screen space alloted to Bihaan! It was always all about Thapki's story abt her stammering and Bihaan's story abt lack of love and manipulation by his mother! And if u watch it carefully, u will realise that it was Bihaan who was always Thapki's saviour even though she was engaged to be married to DS and not DS!

Thanks for letting me know. I will try to catch up with the old episodes..😛
aditiyuvi thumbnail
Bihaan's character is under baked in my opinion. I infact didnt get the feeling that he is the lead of the show.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bihaan is the lead.. He is a multishaded character which makes the   show interesting.. That's the  most important quality of a main lead..😊 Edited by greeshma014 - 8 years ago
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If you think dhruv is lead than you are blind don't see him one min on screen lol 
mannatrajakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bihaan lead heo tha,...hai...aur hamesha rahega...serial ki end hone tak...pls baby don't get confuse...bihaan jaan hai serial ki...
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mannat, gree, aish- sahi pakde hai!