Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Well aunty I had seen this guy grow as an actor. I agree aunty maybe tht time he used to follow the director more rather than using his own nuances obviously tht time he was quite young but I quite liked rajat's krishna I feel he can be a good krishna. But as I said if he lacked sumthing then he had definitely gained a new vision now. I will definitely post few more performance videos of his so tht u can give ur view about the difference between then nd now.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh, I liked it too, Munni. Indeed it was more than just liking;  I found it fascinating.

But as I said, it was not, at least so I felt, Rajat's  own vision. He is  clearly a very intelligent young man - he could not otherwise be so fine an actor. If he had done this Krishna on his own, it would have been far more nuanced, with many more shades to it. 

So it is not that he lacked something; it is that the director lacked something. It is like the difference between the slow, mirthless, terrifying smile of Jalal's when he was angry  in the earlier episodes of Jodha Akbar,  and the scrunched nosed glare he was made to adopt later.

Of course he must have grown as  a performer over the last few years, but the core of his extraordinary talent must always have been there. It could not be otherwise. 

I shall look out for the links you will  be sending me.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

Well aunty I had seen this guy grow as an actor. I agree aunty maybe tht time he used to follow the director more rather than using his own nuances obviously tht time he was quite young but I quite liked rajat's krishna I feel he can be a good krishna. But as I said if he lacked sumthing then he had definitely gained a new vision now.

I will definitely post few more performance videos of his so tht u can give ur view about the difference between then nd now.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 aunty I understood wht u meant. I will definitely like to see his previous performances through ur eyes bcoz there were many fans but no one was like u to analyse it like this. but please don't give stress on ur hands unnecessarily. Do it whenever you feel comfortable.
karkuzhali thumbnail
      Shyamala,
You are great! You do ashtavadhanam! 
You respond to all the posts in the other thread, discuss about 'siya ke ram' here with Sandya and Adiana, write your review after watching Rajat in Bandini and attend to Munny's comments, simultaneously baby sitting Baby Sarasa along with the little chipmunk gang..and doing the project of the Baby!..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Saraswathi Akka. 
chembi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm aunty read your review about skr totally agree with your take aunty. Yes me too liked young bubbly sita some thing is missing in adult sita and no words to sita's sister and other cast. But i liked  dhasarth and vishvamitra. 
karkuzhali thumbnail
Dear Shyamala,
Seems you have not seen my post on P 100, which was a reply to one of your posts on Post Benazir episodes. In fact no one has seen it. Perhaps eveyone was distracted by Baby Sarasa!

Saraswathi akka.
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AkDha dolls for our baby SarasaπŸ˜›

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Bindu_nhbr

AkDha dolls for our baby SarasaπŸ˜›

Wow...Wow...Wow...sooo cute...

Thank you so much Bindu di...πŸ€—

I'm taking them before Baby sees them...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

PS : What about Jallu ki beard? πŸ€’
Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 8 years ago
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My replies @pink.

Their wedding...

I'm assuming I've been invited...πŸ˜‰...So let me prepare my dress...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Yesterday:

(Baby Sarasa is thinking about her dream last night...Suddenly she remembers Shagun akka saying that she can write anything secretly in the diary and no one will see it.., she starts writing about her dream.in the diary...)

"   ... Jalal anna came in my dream and spoke to me.. He said he failed in the first standard and that is why Jodha akka doesn't like him...So, he also doesn't like her..He said "Doo..kaayy"*  to her...I should do something to make them friends..In my class, Don and Shamu fought like this and they did not speak to each other for ages... But  one day, in my school they showed us the cartoon film  " Road to Camelot" and after seeing it they became friends again...But what is in that cartoon? I don't understand...It is for older people..But I should also do something ..If he comes  in my dream today, I will talk to him..."

@Bold... Sooo sweet Baby...πŸ€—

Do tell me if you need help...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

(And out of fear of anyone reading it, she hides it along with her famous Photo album..)

[* it is a term used by us when we were little to show our anger to some one..
---- Grandma.]

Today:

( Baby is happy.. She has something to tell her grandma..and Sandya Aunty..Her Jalal Uncle again came in her dream..)

Baby: ( Runs and hugs grandma) Grandma, grandma, I want to tell you something..
G'ma: What is it Kutty... you are happy? Did daddy buy your favourite Lindt chocoballs?
Baby: No grandma... Jalal uncle came in my dream and talked to me..
G'ma: See, I told you so.. If you think about him, he will come in your dream...What were you talking?
Baby: Grandma, The other day I saw him as a small boy.. but yesterday, he was big..
G'ma: Oh! how sweet! What did he say, did he ask about me?
@Bold...Uff Grandma...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Baby: No grandma, he was saying that his mom wants him to marry a nice girl.. and I told him about Sita..But I said he must lift the bow and aim an arrow...
Sita...😲
G'ma: What did he say?
Baby: He showed his muscles and said that he will do it..
@Bold...Jalal will be Jalal...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
G'ma: Oh! that's nice darling!..
Baby: I showed him the album and he said "very nice"..and I told him that Munny aunty had promised me to send more photos..grandma, can I ask Munny aunty to take his wedding photos?...
G'ma: ?????

Karkuzhali.