Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

nidhisoni24

Groupbie

nidhisoni24

Posted: 03 November 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
1) How much of your time do you spend on the net axprmently. Of I-F? On yahoo/msn/aim?
I spend abt 4-5 hours of IF daily. i use msn for abt 3-4 hrs just bcz my sis is in NYC so i talk to her daily 3-4 hrs.whn we talk to her she doesnt feel lonly there.

2) Do you lie to your family members when they ask" How many hours were you on the computer for"?
No need to talk coz my parents r very well aware abt wat i do on net.i do chat also in presence of thm.
3) Are becoming less social, and more chatty with people through net?
b4 one month i was more chatty with ppl on net but now these days m attending social activities too.m giving time to my relatives n my studies too.

4) Do you not study as hard, as you used to before you started going on net?
i never studied hard.so how i can do nowwwwwww Big smile Wink just kidding... i know how i can do balance bw my studies n net.

5) Has the internet interffered with your grades/school?
no never coz m an avrage student.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you an Internet Addict? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swtsadia

Groupbie

swtsadia

Posted: 03 November 2006 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
1) How much of your time do you spend on the net axprmently. Of I-F? On yahoo/msn/aim?

tough onee... never counted.. but definately more than 5 6 hours.. Confused

2) Do you lie to your family members when they ask" How many hours were you on the computer for"?

LOL yessss,, alott LOL

I think so.. i prefer the net a better way of communicating..

4) Do you not study as hard, as you used to before you started going on net?

No more studying since no school... but net never interfered with studiess.. studies always number one priority..

No, never..

spoiledbrat

IF-Sizzlerz

spoiledbrat

Posted: 03 November 2006 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DesiChocolate

-----

atleast 5 hoursTongue

i dun need to lie they know it..

yehh das so trueee...i chat more den work.

4) Do you not study as  hard, as you used to before you started going on net?

Yup yup yup.

ab mera to parai se dhyaan udgaya haiOuch

yupOuch i gt first time in ma life a cOuch

-------

Information provided from:

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/hughes/6574

PriyaSmile

amrit23

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 12:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tangina r

IF-Rockerz

tangina r

Rock n Roll Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 1:17am | IP Logged

I spend about 5-6 hours everyday and i think nearly most of that time is spent of I-F.

My mum and dad keep asking me continuesly to get of the net they say u shouldnt go on it more then 2 hours but i feel like my day is incomplete with out going on it for at least 4 hours a day. I keep going to the same sites and i view the same things even when im bored of it but i still cant stop going on it.

Totally!! did u know i used to send my parents and sister to weddings every Friday so that i could come on I-F? i used to say i dont feel like goingg or im sick so that i dont have to go and i can stay online. i missed like 6 weddings coz of that and most of my realtives thought i was un well and they used to visit me like every 2 daysLOL..and my mum?? she thisnks im having an affair with a guy on the net coz im online so muchLOL..which is the funniest thing coz i have onli one guy on my msn list and i dont even talk to him.

I dont feel like studying now whenever i open my book i just say to my self " I'l just come online for 10 minutes then study" and sometimes these 10 minutes used to turn into 1 hourOuch

Kind of i know i would be getting higher grades if i quit the net for 1 month.Confused

Edited by tangina r - 04 November 2006 at 1:24am

*~sur~*

IF-Dazzler

*~sur~*

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 2:34am | IP Logged

abt...2-3 hrs...in weekdays....and 5-6 hrs in weekends Ouch

actually no !!! my parents know my craziness abt the net....and my timings and routine...so they dont ask
no i love my net and social life....it is pretty balanced soo no complains abt that Big smile

yeah...this is the biggest prob i have faced after...getting a net connection...i tend to surk from studies Ouch

a bit....but not a very noticable....change has taken place....

sooo i guess me a net addict...Ouch warning alarms are surely ringing Wink

sur

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 4:53am | IP Logged
1) How much of your time do you spend on the net axprmently. Of I-F? On yahoo/msn/aim? its the oppostie for me 4-5 hours in the weekdays  and 3 hours in the weekends since my bros odnt work in the weekends

2) Do you lie to your family members when they ask" How many hours were you on the computer for"? the parents do ask what i do all the time in my room but they dont ask what i do on the net im in 2md year uni so they assume im doing my work,  well what they dont know cant hur them

3) Are becoming less social, and more chatty with people through net?  hmmm not really im still sociable ive set like set times when i come online to IF or Msn etc so my social life is around that

4) Do you not study as  hard, as you used to before you started going on net? im a lazy person at heart it dont take much for me to get distracted if i can leave something to the last mintue i will including revision for exms (shock horror but its the truth) but i find my studies are not affected that much though

5) Has the internet interffered with your grades/school? no not really my studies and grades in uni are fine but only time will tell the rest

i think i can safely say that im in internet addict and a downloader addict as well if only people knew how much i download a day hehe

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Are you an Internet Addict?

This is  just like

Asking a terrorist "Are you a terrorist?"

Asking a mad person "Are you mad?"

Asking an alcholic "Are you an alcholic?"

No I'm not an Internet AddictLOL( Obviously I will answer in this manner becouse I'm an internet addict)

Cheers,

Mythili

Post Reply New Post

Go to top