Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 1
OMG amazing concept so RaYa is going meet in next can't wait to read... but love father daughter duo they r the best... infect in show too they r so good best of Show. ...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 2
OMG what an update kya shuruaat hui hai RaYa ki awesome both again meet with accident too good... both have their own ego to apologies but never mind 2 meet was more fantastic then fight awesome. ... both had to work together after hating each other... n mmm what a last part too good awesome mind blowing... RaYa started to feel something new for each other wow. .. what a grade promotion from KG to direct in adult wowow too good awesome moving for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 3
OMG RaYa's destiny is so good how ever they try to forget abt each there it only brings them closer only... loved the way Ram teased her all while saying sorry Priya is bonding with Ram on good note... RaYa is falling for each other unknowingly it's good sign..   then both meet at NeVi's place was just icing on cake... now moving for night club part to read more for fun...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 4
OMG too good update can't believe Ram could be so gentle man lol... but he really cares for Priya from his heart too good awesome enjoyed their small nok jhok n love all together... so love is in air night pub scene was so Romentic now waiting when will the confess hope they do it soon...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 5
awww superb update I so so loved it's so so good pehle Priya got caught by her dad then her feeling acceptances too good but what is this SS & AK has plan all this poor RaYa don't know anything abt this but screw knowing Priya gate the person who broke her trust too sad hope nothing go wrong jn future... finally RaYa accepted each other as soul mate too good the wag they confessed all in genuine way...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 6
OMG what a magical Kiss I still can't get out of it... Ram wanted more but Priya reminded him abt the limits ... good Ram respected her view & pull himself back nice... but loved Tom & jerry fight all while it was so god to read... OMG what will happen when Priya comes to know abt the relation of AK & Ram hope she understand Ram... so now Ram knew everything but if Priya will come to know she will felt he cheated her let wait & read moving for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 7
OMG what a lovely quick romance Ram agreed to her so soon or this was his master plan to steal kiss from her lol what ever I just loved their cute sweet romance so much but what is this suddenly his identity is out his big lie to her is in front of her now... she ended everything in between them just everything how could she do that poor Ram... I know she is hurt but she need to give one chance to Ram but everything went in vain...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 8
OMG I still can feel the pain of Ram so sad he is suffring so much... but he decided to move on in life it's a very good decision as I know it won't be easy for him but he needs to do for his perents but the way Priya is behaving I feel like to slap her across at lest she needs to give one chance to other persons ... I know she us like thus dud to her past but Ram also could have some strong reasons for it I want her at least she confront him once else is on her moving for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 9
OMG Rishika u r fab writer penned down everything so nicely I can actually relate now with all the situation s of RaYa... so sad Ram had gone through so much... so much pain in him... but never mind god has sand beautiful gift to him in form if Priya... she will handle him well... awesome too good what a kiss so finally Priya kissed him to stop talking & Ram melt under her touch they truly love each other hop no MU now anymore...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 10 last part...
OMG what am awesome story & how beautifully u peened it down too good I just so loved it all the way... so Priya was in pain too she missed him so much when she needed him the most but the reason was shd alone awesome of their consumation too good Ram is so Romentic & caring awesome just loved it the way it is awesome too good they love each other deeply & living happy ever after...