AK FF : Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein Th2 (Epi 44 Pg 128

Posted: 8 years ago
[NO COPY]

T h a n k  y o u R e a d e r s

Thank you for your outstanding support that I have been able to entertain you with my FF Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein. It's a story with a unique concept of showing the recreation of ipkknd scenes and continuation of the story. I received good response from the first thread .And I hope this story continues to be successful with the same good response from the readers. Thank you once again. 

Banner By Vizz😳

Theme of the story : Dark, Mystery,Romance and a bit of Comedy 

Link To The Previous  Thread 
& Its Character Sketch

Credit : Cecilia Khang

Edited by -Dellz- - 7 years ago

Banner By Katelyn ðŸ˜³

Summary Of The Story.

The story is about recreating ipkknd moments but in a continuation style,Its a leap showing Khushi running her own sweet shop,she is  living with her 2 daughters  out of the 3 (triplets) in Lucknow .On the other hand Aarav is living with his dad in Delhi .There is a deep past to which Arnav and Khushi are seperated and its revealed that Khushi and Arnav are seperated cause of the misunderstanding created by Shyam, that Shyam and Khushi had consumated before Arnav and Khushi could have their consummated ,one night before the 2nd marriage.They go through again the same type of first meeting,they again go through the same type of feelings but this time its little different.Aarav has planned to get married to Ruhi for a reason to which Khushi gets a motive to make a deal to get married to Arnav.Arushi is with Shyam Sheetal and Dadi,Sheetal is Shyam's wife.Arushi who feels that she is Shyam and Sheetal's daughter later comes to know that she is been kidnapped and she also comes to know that Shyam kidnapped even Reyaan who is Shyam's sister Tara's son which is his own nephew as a deal.Shyam has even threatened Tara to become a evil girlfriend in Arnav's life for just his property and for lust sake and plus to even show the Raizadas that Tara is also flirted with Rahul(Anjali's husband) .Tara had to also save her live in husband Karan aka Dhruv who got an accident which was Shyam behind the accident but because of Tara's love Dhruv got saved but his face underwent a plastic surgery and plus changed his name to Karan, in order to save himself from Shyam.But Shyam comes to know that Tara has saved Dhruv and changed his name and face so in order to take revenge he kidnaps Reyaan their liv in relationship produced son.The whole Raizada family thinks Dhruv is dead and in rememberance of him, his twin bro Nk named his son Dhruv after him.To know why did Shyam kidnap Arushi find the secret through my upcoming updates.
The story revolves around how will Arnav and Khushi solve their misunderstanding and relive their journey of hate and love.

n d e x  f  h r e a d  2

Episode 19 : Muhh Dekhaiye Pg 1
Episode 20 : Khushi changes Arnav's room decor Pg 9
Episode 21 : Atheeth Ke Kuch Raaz Pg 17
Episode 22 : Planning for the Honeymoon Trip Pg  24
Episode 23 : Honeymoon in Nainital Pg 31
Episode 24 : Aarav's Accident Pg 35
Episode 25 : Aarav and Khushi's bonding Pg 38
Episode 26 : Aarav tells Ruhi the truth Pg 42
Episode 27 : Preeto's Niece Wedding Pg 45
Episode 28 : Holi Special Pg  47
Episode 29 : Arnav brings Pani Puri for Khushi Pg  50
Episode 30 : Godbarai of Khushi's and Tara's Pg 53 
Episode 31 : The Bridge Confrontation and Cliff scene Pg  57
Episode 32 : Khushi forgets her memory Pg  60
Episode 33 : Anjali reveals that Mamiji and Maamji is Arnav's parents Pg  65
Episode 34 : Nirmala-Arnav-Veer's past   Pg  68
Episode 35 : Tara's bitter past Pg  71
Episode 36 : Plan to teach Arnav a lesson Pg 75
Episode 37 : Search for Arushi and Reyaan begins Pg 78
Episode 38 : Karavchauth Special Pg 82
Episode 39 : Arnav's is forgiven by Tara  Pg 85
Episode 40 : Diwali Celebration Pg  87
Episode 41 : Arushi is Tara and Arnav's daughter Pg  90
Episode 42 : Mehendi Ritual of Bubbly and Meera Pg  93
Episode 43 : Haldi Ritual of Bubbly and Meera Pg  95
Episode  44 : Will Arnav and Khushi marry ? Pg 97

Edited by -Dellz- - 5 years ago

Episode 19

The Next Morning (In Arnav Khushi's room)

The sun rays awake Khushi,she notices that she is curved with a only blanket as she was naked.She takes her blouse and drape along with the blanket to cover herself,she goes to washroom to change without seeing in the opposite side of the bed to know where is her husband.When she comes back she notices he wasnt there in the bed sleeping,she glances at the pool and laughs seeing his state that he is sleeping on the poolside with a neck sprain,she laughs seeing his state she remembers her past.

She hears the knock on the door "Mom ?" questions Arshi.Khushi gets tensed to know that if someone else other than Arshi sees Arnav likes this,i dont know what they will react".

Khushi thinks about the past how Arnav carried her from the poolside after their contract marriage suhagraat where Khushi was forced to sleep in the poolside.Khushi thinks as she cant carry her husband as he is way to heavy and plus not good for pregnancy but instead throw cold water on his face.She does so and he gets angry and before he says a word,she puts a finger on his lips "First,you remove the blanket from here ,Arshi is knocking the door from when and you only think what image will become in front of her that her dad sleeps in poolside"(Khushi giggles and gives a wink) Arnav fumes and thinks "You are gonna pay for this Mrs.Raizada".

Arshi enters the room and tells her mom about today's muhh dekhaiye she has to wear this saree,Khushi gives a sweet smile to her and Arshi leaves the room.
Khushi replies "But how did you land up sleeping in the poolside,you could have even slept on the bed otherwise also you always share the bed with me while s** desires tempt you or your could you sleep on the recliner." 
Arnav replies "Its none of your business that where i should sleep,the recliner i wasnt that comfortable to sleep thats why i thought of sleeping in the poolside."Khushi smirks and she leaves from there.

The Muhh Dekhaiye Ceremony 

Everyone is busy waiting for the bride and Mamiji accompany's the guest she haves her usual gossip with them.A lady in one of Mamiji's and Naniji'guest says "Where is your great grand bahu Naniji or is she coming  along with her MIL for the muhh dekhaiye like how we got to see a buy 1 get one free offer few years back in the case of 2 sisters Payal and Khushi."Everyone starts gossiping in curiousity.

On the other hand Khushi who was busy dressing up,suddenly her blouse tore.She got scared that what she will do now.She thought of using Arnav's shirt for a while till she doesnt stitch the blouse.She starts doing so but then she again fails when the shirt also gets torn by her while putting the sleeves up in a haste as it was coming on the way.She murmes "Hai Devi Maiya raksha karo,please shakti do mata uss laadgovernor ko face karne ki"Arnav enters the room,Khushi hides herself behind the curtain in fear but she then thinks why to fear when i need to face Arnavji.She comes in front of Arnav.

Khushi replies "Yes,i only used your shirt to stich my blouse which tore cause it was a bit tight and now i have loosened it up and stichted it and dont dare me to even stitch your shirt,it happened by mistake and what if a pin pokes me then your son would see me hurt ,he wouldnt like it and would scream on you for hurting me so it would be better if you only stitch your own shirt as you are big designer industrialist you must know these small works of being a big boss.And dont you dare your raise your voice against me ,its not good for our baby as it will affect him or her.Did you get that that and by the way make your neck straight by using the spray and your neck will get alright" 

Khushi leaves taking her blouse to the washroom to change.Arnav was angry and felt pity that he was feeling helpess to even fume at her at that point of time.

Khushi while changing her blouse says "I think i should enter this today's scene into my book of 101 ways of troubling the great ASR"(Khushi smirks evily).

Dhruv and Tara enter the mansion as servants,Dhruv put a fake mustache and Tara wore a big gungat to cover her face and plus she even used a fake baby bump to show more sympathy so that she can be able to be part of this function as a guest.Rahul noticed them,Rahul made Tara sit on a chair adjustant to where would Ruhi and Khushi sit,to look like even she is also having her muhh dekhaiye.

Anjali sees a women sitting on the chair and she looks like pregnant "Rahulji,who is this" Rahul replies in hesitation "Anjali,this is that servant's wife,she is pregnant but she wanted to see the muhh dekhaiye ceremony as she is first time seeing such a grand muhh dekhaiye ceremony".
Anjali replies "But these extra servants we didnt invite them for this occasion".
Rahul replies "Anjali,how will Hari Prakashji ans his 2 bros Om and Jai prakashji do the works alone thats why i ordered some more servants to help them for today's occasion.
Anjali smiles "Ohh ok.Thats nice".Anjali goes to Khushi's room. 

Dhruv replies "Thank god that our Shanta didnt recognize us". Rahul was confused "Who is Shanta by the way". Dhruv replies "Jeejaji,its we four brother's(Arnav,Akash,Nk,Dhruv) elder sister Shanta aka Anjali". 

Rahul laughs "From when did you started reffering our family as a Ramayan story." Tara smirks replies "Dhruv is like that only.By the way Choti Shanta (Bubbly) kahan hai." Rahul replies "She might be with Ruhi to make her ready.Look there she comes".

Ruhi decends down the stairs in her beautiful pink and gold lehenga with a goongat and Bubbly comes down along the stairs along with her.The guests present there tells Mamiji "The part 1 is arrived Manoramaji and now where is like always Part 2" Mamiji,Naniji,Lavanya and Payal  were embarrased seeing Khushi being defamed to be called as "Part 2 like always"

Khushi decends down in her lehenga and with the ghoogat along with  Anjali and before Arnav could his dialogue which he said before instead she said on his behalf ."You all are the guest and be like a guest and you dont have the right to say anything against a Raizada bahu,you have come here to give blessings to the brides then do that and then".Another lady says "And then leave right,this same thing we heard from your husband long back and now we have heard it from you now". 

Khushi replies "Who ever wants to think what can do so.Am i right Arnavji" Khushi stares at Arnav and he replies in anger " Yeah you are right" he replies being helpless and leaves the venue.All are shocked to see Khushi's changed behaviour execept Aarav who smirked seeing his dad being like a mouse as he knew how did this happened.
Tara was shocked to see Khushi's changed behaviour but she was happy to see her changed and so did Dhruv.

Aarav goes near Arnav and says "So sad,that i got to see my dad like a mouse ,like the cartoon Tom Jerry.Where Jerry troubles Tom like hell and Tom is helpless,soon there will more changes in your life dad and be ready to face it."

Arnav fumes "How dare you to backanswer me.This is what you learn from me over these years."Aarav smirks "Being with you dad for these so many years have changed me to be like you, but though i am like you but i am not like that ASR who is stonehearted and doesnt care for his mom,but you treated mom like hell and now you will see mom treating you like how you treated her."

Aarav leaves from there and Arnav is just left shocked to see his son against his dad.All the guest does the muhh dekhaiye of Ruhi and Khushi.Bubbly takes Aarav,Ruhi and Shivam to a corner after the muhh dekhaiye.

Bubbly replies "Guys,even me and Shivam also wanna get married soon like you guys and i know you guys might be enjoying your married life".

Aarav replies "No Di,we are not,meaning we only did this marriage for a reason otherwise we planned to get married only once we are settled in our careers.And though we are married but we are still as boyfriend and girlfriend for each other and not as a married couple."Bubbly and Shivam were shocked Shivam replies  "Then why did you married each other".
Aarav replies "We married cause of 2 reasons in which one reason was to show Ruhi's parents that inspite of having problems in my family i can still make her happy in our marriage life.They were gonna make her marry to someone else but because of our force they finally accepted our marriage but still they arent happy with us."

Bubbly replies in confusion "Then whats the second reason of taking this major step".Ruhi replies "Though i didnt knew what was the second reason to which Aarav was forcing to get married but by seeing today's scenario i understood that it was for mom.She has gone through so much in the past,so Aarav thought that this marriage could be a motive for mom to be strong and get dad married to her on the deal purpose like how dad did long back using Akash uncle and Payal aunty's marriage."

Bubbly and Shivam couldnt belive that Aarav took such a bold step Bubbly felt proud over Aarav and Ruhi.

"Aarav,though you are my chotte,my nephew but the maturity in you,i am just left speechless you are great.You did so much for Khushi bhabz ,you didnt want your aunt to marry soon cause you want her and boyfriend to enjoy life and settle in our careers after completing our graduation .So its a promise from a aunt to her nephew that she will get married to Shivam only when she and him feels its a right to marry.Ok my cute little nephew".

Aarav smirked "Di,you just called me nephew" Bubbly laughs "Oops,sorry i didnt realise thati  only broke my promise of not reffering me as old,ok my pyaara sa chotte.Now its fine "
Aarav smiled "Yes,but Di please dont go before Holi to US i will miss you.You can finish your doctrate here also. Please dont leave us." Bubbly replies "No Aarav,i need to go where my career is concerned,just a while ago you told me about settling in my career first and then do marriage na.Once my graduation is done and i get a good degree from the college then i will come back and join Rahul jeeju in his hospital."
Aarav replies "You and Rahul uncle kitna padthe ho to become a doctor,you have so much to study,formulas etc.I really dont know how you guys manage .Well even Rahul uncle did his doctrate in US or Austrailia(Sydney)." 
Bubbly replies "Rahul jeeju completed his doctrate in Austrialia itself not in US.Its me who got scholarship in US". 
Shivam replies "Anyways guys,we need to leave as fot our flight" Bubbly replies "Aarav,Ruhi please tell everyone about us that we are leaving for US now.Now all are busy for the ceremony so didnt wanna disturb them"
Aarav and Ruhi replies "We will miss you Di and Shivam,take care and have a safe flight and comeback soon.We love you" Bubbly and Shivam replies "We love you too"

(Aarav,Ruhi,Bubbly and Shivam hugged each other).

Nk overhears their convo he felt sad for Shivam and Bubbly but he even heard about  that Rahul was in Sydney(Austraila), during his doctrate and he fell in love with Tara during his college days that means Tara is also has done doctrate then why did she came for modeling instead of becoming a doctor.And then how did she get to know about Nannav(Arnav) and  then to make him come under her spell. Why didnt she fufill her dream and  if she was present in Sydney that time, she might have heard of my brother Dhruv's accident and death.As it was a big news over there.Does she know this ?

Ruhi and Khushi were sorting the gifts,Mamiji interupts "Hello Hi Bye Bye phatti saree,who told you that these gifts are also yours after making us ashamed by the guest by marring Arnav bitwa on the day of your son's marriage like how Arnav bitwa and you married on khoon bari tang aur Akash bitwa wedding." 
Naniji says "Mamorama dont say like that,yes that we are disappointed with you Khushi to marry Arnav but we dont have any grudge on you,its just that we are angry with you and today what happened will not bring any change to our behaviour towards you though today you were strong and brave against Arnav but we dont want you be with Arnav.You cant predict when he will get angry and destroy you again."

Khushi replies " But Naniji" Nani didnt listen to Khushi and she and Mamiji left from there.Payal was sad.

Dhruv and Tara come near Khushi Dhruv replies "Babhiji,please let me take all thr gifts and keep it in your respective room." Khushi replies "Yes thanks" .
Tara says "Listen mam,please take this shagun on our behalf ,we would be very grateful if you take this and bless us in return".
Khushi replies "This was not needed,i am really touched but i cant take this " .Tara and Dhruv forces and finally Khushi agrees to take the gift Khushi blesses Tara and Dhruv and when Tara and Dhruv touch Khushi's feet ,they feel blessed that they were as if accepted in the family.
Suddenly Dhruv(Navanya's son) comes and Karan(Dhruv) sees his twin brother's son.When Khushi called out his brother's son name it touched Karan whose real name is Dhruv,he was overwhelmed that his bro named his son after him.He wanted to hug Dhruv but he noticed it wasnt a right time.He felt disheartened and Karan and Tara left from there.

Khushi couldnt say bye to that girl and even tell her to take care of herself .She was sad that she couldnt properly talk to them.
Dhruv replies "Chachi,mom is calling you to her room" Khushi replies "Yes beta i coming".

In Navanya's room

Lavanya was removing her necklace from her neck and was adjusting her magalsutra,Khushi enters Lavanya's room."Lavanyaji,did you call me".

Lavanya replies "Yes Chamkili,today i was very happy of the brave and strong step you had taken today.Though i am angry with you,but by your today's deed,i felt little relaxed that you will be able to handle ASR's temper and control him even in this state but still i am fearing that you wont be able to do it."

Khushi puts her hand on Lavanya's shoulder "Lavanyaji,i know you all are concerned for me, thats why you are angry with cause you all are concerned for me and my baby,But trust me i wont let anything happen to me and nor to my baby.And slowly by the arrival of Holi festival i will be able to make my place again in all of yours hearts that what  i am doing is right .
Lavanya gives a satisfied pleasure smile.

Episode Ends. 

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
For PMs for this story 
Buddy Me😃
Edited by Dellz_PM - 8 years ago
Amazing update
very well written 
hey comgrats yaar for new thread