Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
This is a testing time for me , I am not sure whether I can tolerate Ragini's disgusting behavior anymore especially when she don't have any genuine reason to do so and MM people behaving like they are slaves of Ragini by meekly obeying her , I am not this much sadistic to enjoy all this stupidity .And I hope Ragini pursuing Sanskaar is a rumor . They should stop insulting all sort of relationship.
In other shows the villain character is treated as villains, but in SR they glorify each and every action of vamp . 

tigress.meenu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope she doesn't insult sanskar like other family members because i cant tolerate it. usually i skip insulting phase episodes of other serials because it is disgusting ...going to do the same for SR also..but cant skip sanskar scenes... but i strongly feel if there is any bday party for sanskar...then it is for hurting him.. 
Sree8410 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SBS seg abhi deki. The birthday celebration is a prank by Tej and VK. Both were laughing and Tej said VK's birhtday and Sanskar's birthday fall on the same day so she will gift him a honeymoon pack. and they will go together.
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Teju & varun are hilarious 😆
Teju : sanskar aur varun ka birthday same day hai
Varun : ha aur ussi din ye apne film ke bareme announce keregi 😆
samia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate ragz!!!!she is monster! I hope Swara save MM family and she fight for save MM families! Hope Swara send ragz to aysum mental!!!
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx so much Shona!!
Love u lotsss🤗
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aa gaya Swara ka dimag thikaane. Thanks Sanskaar for slapping divorce papers in her hands. Now she realizes that she is head over heels in love for you. 😃Waiting for Swara to fight for Sanskaar. Don't let him go. Win him back, Swara.

TFS