Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you for yet another descriptive and entertaining post, Harshu.๐Ÿ˜Š I must say that reading your write-ups bring a smile on my face.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I agree with the arguments of all three of you guys, Donjas, Sindhu and Ram Siya Ram. Each one of you have a valid point.

However, the more I think about the current circumstances, the more I can understand Jodha's current mind set.

She is just beginning to get friendly with her husband, and has realized that he had nursed no intentions of taking undue advantage of her, the night when they were alone in a khema, after the frost-bite / hypothermia incident. Her trust in him multiplies after his unquestioned support towards her, during the religion conversion fiasco.

In between we have BEK display her insecurity towards Jodha's unplanned rendevous with Jalal in Angoori Bagh which she considers a 'haq cheen-na' on Jodha's part.

Jodha is very confused about her own feelings for her husband whom she has until now, seen with 'ghrina' and as her enemy. Her realization of the fact that Jalal has not discussed certain details about the happenings at Amer, and the incident during the journey back to Agra, with his best friend, confidante and BEK, Rukkaiyya, is what has thrown Jodha into defensive mode. She has realized that he has chosen not to share with Rukaiyya, details about his personal moments spent with her.  This revelation by itself is quite unnerving to her. She has begun to like him, admire him but is also nervous about getting too close to him.

Not wanting to get Rukkaiyya upset is only a reason for not accepting his invitation. She likes the new facet of Jalal, but is wary of spending too much time alone with him. This is visible from her reaction on seeing him again in her chamber, when he came looking for his dagger. She has also realized that he is wanting to spend more time in her company and genuinely does not wish to upset his 'bachpan ka dost.' She is aware that the Shehenshah is attracted to her, but the same attraction for her towards him has not yet developed.

Jodha is a sensitive Rajkumari who is really worried about the tensions caused by her being a Hindu. She is aware of many negative happenings in the Agra Palace, due to her presence and will avoid a clash with Rukkaiyya at any cost. However unknown to her, it is Jalal who is increasing his proximity towards his Hindu wife.

Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
Charu.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

@blue: U have put it really well. agree with u

Hi Devki,

Completely agree with you about Jodha . She is too dignified a Rajkumari for her to stoop to the level of indulging in idle chatter about a fellow queen, to the Shehenshah. That kind of behavior is synonymous only with Rukkaiyya.

Her personality is so magnetic, that her husband is automatically being drawn towards her, they are forming an emotional bond. If Rukaiyya really had an emotional connect with Jalal, he wouldn't be attracted towards Jodha in the first place. For the first time in his life, Jalal is coming across a lady, who besides being extremely beautiful, has a mind of her own, is not afraid of him, who is kind-hearted, yet strong willed and a bundle of talent. As we already know, his constant attentions towards her, will undoubtedly stir hitherto unknown emotions in Jodha too, much to Rukaiyya's displeasure.
Charu.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Splendid update and what a dialogue  ek hi kamre mei do-do churi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Jalal was so  naughty here๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jodha and HB scenes were so good๐Ÿ˜ณ HB taking care of her  and supporting her. HB asks her the question to test her  about Jalal decision regarding the maulvis. Jodha replies confidently how she views the whole thing. Jodha praises Jalal's intelligence and conclusion but she questions the method. Jodha says that since this time the decision was right hence there is no issue but when there are more complicated issues at those times he needs to be more thoughtful and seek suggestions. HB and her gang are impressed. 

Jodha and Ruq scene where Ruq confronts Jodha and alleges that she snatched Jalal from her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Didn't Ruq boast that she controls Jalal's mind?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Here Ruq jealousy was so blooming๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† She could not accept that Jalal left their private time to spend his time chatting with Jodha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ruq does not stop here and says that Jalal spent just one night with her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Jodha smiles at this and tells her Jalal had spent all nights during their journey and in Amer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. This burns Ruk and to ebb down her own jealousy  she tries to pull down Jodha by taunting her that had she forgotten how she never wished Jalal touched her and now she is reliving those moments. Jodha calmly replies that she thought she was Jalal's best friend and he told her everything๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so she is surprised that she does not know the truth about the night.  Jodha tells her that Shehenshah kept his promise and will not do anything without her consent. She is assured of this. Further she still has no intent of snatching Jalal from her and would have sent him to her room if she was aware that he was supposed to spend time with her. With this Jodha proudly walks off  leaving a stumped Ruq. One of the rare times when the CVs showed Jodha dealing tactfully with Ruq๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Jalal sends across message to Jodha to come to play game with him but she refuses citing she is tired and wants to sleep. Moti asks her the reason for refusal and Jodha tells her that the game room was the place where Ruq spent time with Jalal and hence she does not want to snatch that place๐Ÿ˜•. The CVs used senseless logic here Ruq had spent most time all around the palace with Jalal so by that account, Jodha cannot live in the palace itself๐Ÿ˜†. Also Ruq does not like Jodha being Jalal's wife so should Jalal divorce Jodha?  Anyway Jalal comes and asks Jodha the reason for refusal and she tells him that she wants to take rest, at this Jalal says that  she is making excuse and not followed Shehenshah's orders. Jodha says that she is begum and not bandi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, of course you are not Jodha , you are the queen of his heart๐Ÿ˜‰. Jodha now tells Jalal that he had called her in games room where he mostly played with Ruq so she didnt want to snatch the rights of Ruq or take her place and tells him to clarify to Ruq about their spending night together. Jalal wants to know more but Jodha denies. Next Jalal tells her that no one can take Ruq place so Jodha should not be worried about it and think about his following his order.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Jodha says she still refuses and is ready for punishment. Jalal now tells her to that she has to undergo the punishment and Jodha warns that it better not be something she cannot fulfill๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† naughty Jodha. Jalal says she is deciding the rules of punishment too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Jalal says she has a good voice and now sing a song for him. Jodha says this is not proper time but has to relent and sings her signature song Hey Manmohan๐Ÿ˜ณ Jalal is completely mesmerized and says "Hunar ki Mallika"๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Short scene of Jalal-Atga and mention of Abu Mali and Maha Chuhak. The tracks later were badly written๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jodha is reading Srimad Bhagvat when Jalal comes there. Jodha thinks he is back again to make her sing but Jalal tells her he is searching for his thing which he left off yesterday. He knows she sings well but he isnt idle๐Ÿ˜‰. Jalal finds his dagger and looks at Jodha and says " ek hi kamre mei do do churi ek saath hote hue bhi ek doosre ko nuksaan nai pahuchaya๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Jalal then praises her interest in new learning and offers that he can teach her too, like Rahim๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Jalal never leaves any chance to be with Jodha๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Rahim the cute boy over hears Moti wishing Jodha birthday. He wants to gift her something and runs when he bumps into Jalal and tells him everything๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Rahim played the perfect cupid of JoJa.

Jodha's birthday celebration tom๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is an excellent write-up. Concise, yet covering all major points in today's episode.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Charu.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

I have a different perspective here.. We should do what we think is right and what we are comfortable with. We may miss opportunities, but if it is truly meant for us it will happen.

I was thinking what would I do if I was in Jodhas Place. I am getting to know my husband slowly. He has another wife, who is his child hood friend and highly influential on him and is jealous of me coming close to my husband. Yes, I would love to know my husband better but should I choose the same place where he used to play with his first wife for the past many years. That too after his first wife expressed so much displeasure..I can always choose a different place..
Grabbing/demanding  always does not work.. That does not mean I agree with what ever Jodha did...

You have a valid point here Sindhu. Jodha is also one of Jalal's wives and has all the right to get to know him better. However, I feel that she is not quite ready to take that step as yet. She has just seen a new side of her husband's personality and has already been accosted and accused by a possessive and insecure fellow queen. Therefore, she does not want to irritate BEK any further, by accepting Jalal's invitation. However, her charming personality will make it easy for the Shehenshah himself to fall in love with this hunar ki mallikka, with or without Rukkaiyya's approval.
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
actually i like jodha fake prego track ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† especially when hamida almost slap jalal ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, interesting in this track how jalal think his wife that refuse touch by him prego by other man๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ which is funny since how can she prego by other man while she is like a bird in golden cage but when he find he truth he want to protect jodha's honor and dignity, he done soo much for someone who claim not to have a heart and how jodha when she realise her mistake apologise to him ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i love the part jalal come to jodha why she didnt come as per his wish hahaha may be this is thr first for him his wife declined his order ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and the singing part was amazing how he drown into her singing and mesmerize by her voice . . . and i see jodha little bit shy and keep looking her and there avoid to looking at him when she sing ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and love jalal volunteer himself  to teach jodha which i'm sure will be very interesting if cvs show how jalal teaching jodha ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb Harshu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This episode was good.

We got to know that Jalal's spies too work,not only Hoshiyar and Resham๐Ÿ˜†.Jalal's dialogues were awesome in the scene,he is always confident of himselfโญ๏ธ.First time these names of Abul Mali and Mahachuchak were used I think.

Jodha-Hamida scene was beautiful.I feel Jodha is right,Jalal should have discussed with his ministers before passing orders and obviously he is the ultimate decision maker.Jodha passed it with a distinction๐Ÿ˜‰.Hamida is really a sweet MIL and our Jo is blessed to have her๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Paridhi and Rajat rocked as always๐Ÿ‘

I loved Jodha's dialogues and expressions when Ruku confronts her.How gracefully she humiliated Ruku by saying she expected Jalal would've told her everything as he is her close friend and first wife๐Ÿ˜†,Ruku's face was worth watching.Jodha understands her insecurity,so she again assured her.The special point is Jodha's trust on her husband that he will stick to the promiseโญ๏ธ

AkDha scene was good too,the song part and his title "Hunar ki Mallika",Jodha was speechless.Glad Jalal understood why she denied to play though Jo didn't tell the whole matter.

Jalal never misses any chance to tease his theeki mirchi,that dialogue was funny,ek hi kamre me do-do churiya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.But why does Jodha think he came to punish her,Jalal is no less and said he isn't idle๐Ÿ˜Ž.Wish they had shown Jalal teaching Jodha,the Shahnama.

Rahim is the best cupid of AkDha,love him very much.RT looked handsome in that scene

Moti is a true friend,love their bonding๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Bindu_nhbr - 8 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devkidmd

Thanks for another fun update Harshu. Please can you do the updates for the false pregnancy as well. I know it is painful to watch but who says life is a smooth ride?๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Really liked this episode.
However I really did not think that Jodha showed mahaanta by refusing to go to the game room. In my view she was miffed after her little back and forth with Rukaiyya and now knows that Jalal has discussed her with Ruks. Who wouldn't be upset about it?

In fact the stress she lays on the word "haq" and the way she says the whole sentence sounded very much like she is actually upset about this whole issue.

Another thing is, she is still new here. Ruks has all the power and is the chief and most important wife. Jodha probably doesn't want to get entangled with Ruks when it can be avoided. She'd rather deal directly with her husband than with a third person and she did. Had she gone to the game room to Jalal she would have had to deal with more nastiness form BEK. And she is really not a person who would go tattling about anyone to Jalal nor does she have that position yet.

See? She made Jalal come to her instead! That's my girl! And not once but twice.๐Ÿ˜†
I think we should take tips from Jodha about how to keep our husbands/boyfriends on their toes.๐Ÿ˜†

Devki, well said,

agree with you, jodha not showing Mahanta, here, First , she is own seeing her realtionship with jalal, which slowly changing, or she not clears about that, so she walking this realtionship, alertely, because which her mind was thinking about jalal, or which coming present, big difference. or she not knows jalal, how much Ruk knows, so she uncleared about Ruk +jalal realtionship.
after hearing from Ruk, or Haram, she  in her mind, Ruk have healthy +close realtionship with Jalal, 
But she surprised when she suddenely sees Ruk also unaware, Stroamy night, she replied Ruk, or Ruk heart sure tinched,

But which way Ruk showed domination to Jodha, thats effected her, See Ruk use jodha words to downing her. when jalal already cleared her, no need to jodha hurting, but  when see saw,  she is upset with jalal, or jalal no effecting this.

she not tolrated this, or direct hit jodha. or jodha got suddenely message to come play room.
when some incidence happans, need sometime to see what meaning behind that.

but liked jodha cleared jalal, difference between, dassi & begum.

jalal cleared jodha she not snatching ruk place, which place ruk thats Ruk,  but it means 
jodha have also her own space, or she should use that place. jodha mind ruk always goes, so why i will go, ruk will feel bad.

in jodha mind she will come, but jalal have to manage  different time.so  again  she will not argu  with Ruk, going for play room.

jodha  needs more time to understand this, because new journey, going to start with jalal,
so slowly they will understand, or space will automatically increase both sides.

which i marked Red yes agree Harshu,  yesterday i said your choice, but  i think you should made thread.

maybee episodes little tough, but tough becomes always way of New.

Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

res

Thanks Harshu.

These days,  we getting superb episodes, Maybee this show life more or we till enjoying this show more & more .๐Ÿ˜Š

Today jodha exam, or Teacher is HB,;;;;;;;;;;;; So jodha spending these days time, Examing, story telling, to Rahim, learning from SB, or main teasing by Jalal, or  spending night , with jalal cooking etc,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;so Femals all hobbies jodha fulfilling.๐Ÿ˜†

Jodha welcomed by Khus  Sharbat,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;oh its also my favourite, ๐Ÿ˜†

HB put right ques or ans was vallid,;;;;;;;;;;;;;if king thinks more independentely, without discussing, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Igo can  more raise in King  Mind or second acc to jodha yes if result, not comes  favorable, then Awam, can be unhappy.๐Ÿ˜Š

(so jodha vision clear seen here,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;King should be connect with, own, faithful, workers +awam,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;that will become cause of King respect, or Good effect will come Kingdom;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;which we will see later,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;so jalal unfit both points this time. he have knowledge, but need to little improvement, so things will come more fine way.

liked Jodha accepting by All ladies or she own accepting others, means family feeling coming to start, jodha side also. now Jodha seeing, people removing own conflicts, which already about in her mind. about Mughals. now her thinking going to start change. or its good sign.

Ruk +jodha secene.

very interesting, or Ruk got, too the points hited ans's. So Ruk burning not finished, or Jodha now in front of Ruk.

a, Ruk , cooling down own jalal spend  only one night with Jodha, or now she will free from Jodha,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;because she seen this already in Haram.

b, But Teekhi Mirchi, hited Ruk , if Jalal spended more nights with her, then Ruk will be effected.

C, Ruk whose mind thinks only physically level, because she own not knows Heart realtionship,so she bad teased jodha this point, But Ruk will now got two points first jalal not spoke truth, second ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Why jalal too much, giving imp jodha vachn. 

d, Ruk downed Jodha,  which words jodha saying, to Ruk first night In Agra, But Ruk not understanding, realtionship, moving. realtionship, not stills one place otherwise realtionship will become dumb.

e, Jodha cleared she  have no intention snatching Jalal from her, But he own came, or spend night with her, But Jodha comfirm jalal will not cross her limits, or this schoking for Ruk.

(Ruk should understand jalal is also Jodha' hubby, So everyrealtion have own space,  so no need to touch others life or Time. )when jalal already cleared Ruk, then no need to tinch  Jodha. so its fear which disturbing Ruk.

Moti +Jodha secene;

So already fear in Jodha mind,  Cause of Ruk ques, Jodha withdrawing or refused, she will not go play room.

Moti is right, but Jodha also right, Why she will place Ruk, she have own place or which  place now jalal have to settle down.

again interesting converstationAkdha talk.

Jalal wants to ask why jodha refused to coming play room, or he cleared he not liked this.

Jodha clears he plays with Ruk so Ruk will feel happy, or she not want  to snatch hakk of Ruk.

(Liked jalal he cleared Jodha, as he cleared Ruk, before, both have Own place, But  Jodha , will take time. or now Jodha coming in punishement Jone, She have to Sing.)
But  jalal not forget teasing jodhu,

aree Vah jodhu got Title Hunar Kee Mallika.๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Jalal  doing Namaj, or got news AM going to attack on Agra, jalal took Right action.
Funny scene again Akdha.

Too much liked , Jalal teased jodhu you  sing good, but  i am not so free, early moring come to listen your song.

Which was funniest,  kamal hai na ek hi kamre me do do churiya hote hue kisine kisiko nuksaan nahi kiya. ha ha, jodhu burning teasing of jalal. calling reva. jodhu see how cute hubby, how much laughs you.

liked both want to teach, relgion eachother, but jodha andaj  was teekha  or jalal andaz was learning idhar udhar,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;hum bhee sikhane mee bure nahi hee๐Ÿ˜† jalal wants chance to going near.

oh our Jodhu Birthday, to best wishes to banti hee.

Moti jodhu huging, or Cute rahim seeing. Moti is flying Mood.

cute Rahim shhh.

jodhu is thinking about Jalal, or wants she will not face problem cause of her Birthday.

Jalal Rahim scene cute;

so Rahim opened secreat, Jodhu BD, Rahim wants to give Gift. or  Jalal got news jodhy BD.

so Big drama on the floor.

about threads Harshu as your wish,  but if you will make i will try to post๐Ÿ˜†

Episode was cute realtionship, so song also cute realtionship Movie

Abhiman.

lute koi man ka nagar ban ke mera sathi

kaun hai vo, apano me kabhi, aisa kahi hota hai,

ye to bada dhokha hai

yahi pe kahi hai, mere man ka chor

nazar pade to baiyan dun marod 

yahi pe kahi hai, mere man ka chor

nazar pade to baiyan dun marod

jane do, jaise tum pyare ho,

vo bhi mujhe pyara hai, jine ka sahara hai 

dekho ji tumhari yahi batiyan mujhako hai tadapati

lute koi man ka nagar lute koi man ka nagar ban ke mera sathi

rog mere ji ka, mere dil ka chain

sanvala sa mukhada, usape kare nain 

rog mere ji ka, mere dil ka chain 

sanvala sa mukhada, usape kare nain 

aise ko, roke ab kaun bhala,

dil se jo pyari hai,

sajani hamari hai

ka karun mai bin usake rah bhi nahi pati

la, lute koi man ka nagar lute

koi man ka nagar ban ke mera sathi

This is a classy review. You have gone through the Jodha Ruqs scene like a doctor, a very detailed analysis. Your view is right, both Jodha and Jalal have their own place in Jalal's life.

Your comments on the two Jodha Jalal scenes was entertaining.
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hely

Supperbb epi

Jodha n HB scene was sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ

ruk was in tensed because of jalal nature. she was burning up water needs to be thrown on her ๐Ÿ˜†

jodha n ruks interaction was very nice i loved the way jodha gave her karara jawab๐Ÿ‘ruks ki bolti bandh kar di๐Ÿ˜†

jalal wanted to play chess n was waiting for jodha but she denied๐Ÿ˜† dude she will not follow ur order like other begums๐Ÿ˜†he had to come asking her why she dint come๐Ÿ˜ณjalal was listening her song n his expression were so peaceful his eyes had both passion and admiration.

at last when he said Begum Nahi...!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ  Malika...!!! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›   ''Hunar Ki Malika'' what a scene it was cant express in words๐Ÿ˜›loved it ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

jalal came in her room while she was reading her confused expression why he came here๐Ÿ˜ณand  Jalal's dialogue- ๐Ÿ˜†kamaal hai.!! raat bhar do chhooriya ek saath rahi, fir bhi ek dusre ko nuksaan nahi pahuchaya.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃjodha expressions changed confused to annoyed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†jalal smiles cheekily๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Their bond is getting strong day by day unknowingly, jalal also agreed to teach her about islam religion. If mahamanga had seen all these things jalal in jodha's room day n night watching moon chit chat in angoori bagh listening song ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† with her own eyes than surely she would have an heart attack...๐Ÿคฃ

Rahim and Jalal scene was mind blowing cute rahim he told everything to jalal about jodha's bday i liked when he says aap chhoti ammi jaan ke utne ajeez nahi hai jitna ki hum๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

So, finally the romance specialist finds time from exams and "romance wala" posts to give an episode analysis. Always like to read your views because your viewpoint always celebrates life or as the French say Joie de vivre.