Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

velun

Groupbie

velun

Posted: 03 November 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged

How to save our people from floods?

How to save our country from floods?

Any engineering/structural engineering design changes or architectural changes or dams or anything?

Let us save our populace. Let us all use our gray cells and suggest.

Let us be positive that we will solve it. Yes ! WE WILL !

My friends, this post is a positive measures post suggested by my mentor.

Thanks,

Velu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to save our people from Floods?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 03 November 2006 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Velu,
I appreciate your positive spirit. However, we encourage to have debatable topics here to discuss. This does not seem to be a debate topic. It seems like preparing a poroposal to bid for structural or engineering project. How to prevent natural disaster is not in our hands and how to deal with natural disaster specially structural issues are not in citizen hands. Sorry but I need to close this topic. Please PM me with any question or if you would like to reopen this topic and we can talk about it first.

Thank you,
Sowmyaa Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top