--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Archaic

Flowers are the best gifts while going on a date. Writing poems to show your affection for your partner, picking the lady  from her doorstep or maybe just biding bye to technology for those few moments. It's the way things need to roll. 

But in today's world it's known as obsolete. The art of asking a girl out for date, is now like a bygone. The deranged lover, remains famous in the antediluvian times.

"May I  have the pleasure, of spending the evening with you, pretty lady."  swayam picked Sharon's hand in his and pecked her  slightly.

"Sure you can, 7:00 PM, I'll be waiting" she took her curtsey and left the place mantling.

Swayam and Sharon were people who were uncomfortable calling such ways of romance as outmoded.

The leaves were having their moments of contact due to the breeze. The winds had the calmness, which could vindicate any fret.

"You look beautiful" swayam spoke with love and sincerity.

"And you look personable" Sharon responded, her eyes filled with emotions.

They walked on the lonely road. The pink petals from the trees, falling on  them, looking like a blessing from god. 

Sharon wanted to feel the beauty of the flowers. She couldn't resist herself from opening her arms wide and swirling, welcoming the soft touch of the petals.

Swayam stood at a distance and looked on. He had always fancied her, but didn't want to push, as the main question was still unanswered.

"Were they steady?" 

She finally revived from her world and took a glance at swayam and then flushed at his gaze. Those eyes, an amalgam of emotions.

"Swayam?" She called out. She was sure  about her feelings for him. She loved, his sincerity, honesty, romantic nature, genuinity in his doings. She never felt he was thrusting himself on her. And he never laid out any amatory thought that would disgust her.

Both stopped their journey when swayam started speaking.

"Love can't be a force

The feelings can never be hoarse

My love isn't an infatuation

Being with you is what I want in every situation

You too love me is what I fathom

And I have always loved you Sharon"

Sharon just kept staring at him. She didn't know how to react to his confession. A crimson hue spread across her cheeks. She lowered her eyes and spoke, equivalent to a whisper but still he could hear her.

"The hearts have been woven. The fates have become one. You love me and I love you"

Sharon finished her speaking and again shifted her gaze to the trees behind. 

Swayam moved forward and held Sharon by the waist. His lips took dominance over hers. Her form faint in his hold. She responded like a nebulous glow. 

After savouring the moment, swayam left Sharon and she was radiating. She fumbled an excuse and turned back and smiled thinking about the events that occurred just few minutes ago. 

She ran from the place still flushing and he looked on smiling. They both aren't people from the foregone era. They belong to this world. But their ways of expressing affection lies in the methodology of the past lovers. 

They live in the present, but also in the archaic times of romance. 
Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow ...👏
perfect wordings...😊
rose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ana--

"The hearts have been woven. The fates have become one. You love me and I love you"

Beautiful❤️
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was great. A wonderful piece of writing. This by far, according to me is the BEST OS you have written. Great work
 Thanks for the pm
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful writing 👏
I was thinking where you went suddenly, no updates, and all...but it was EXCELLENT👍🏼 
Words were really magical..
And the confession, Lovely...though their words.

Keep Writing Ana.🤗

Love
Keechu Di.❤️

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful...
A FairyTale romance it seems👏
Fab Job Agna❤️
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail