•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

if you think about it Ejaz became famous very quickly.

wat do you guys say?

i think the reason behind his success is the role of kavya ,the way he ahs protrayed kkavya's role is just superb........brilliant!πŸ˜ƒ

also there is 1 more reason ....we the fans..his DEEWANIZ ...!!!we hav made him so popular!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by zara29

i think the reason behind his success is the role of kavya ,the way he ahs protrayed kkavya's role is just superb........brilliant!πŸ˜ƒ

also there is 1 more reason ....we the fans..his DEEWANIZ ...!!!we hav made him so popular!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i agree zara!! πŸ˜†
I think da reason behind his success is Ekta Kapoor.....
well its only coz he's 2 cute,he's so posh and has everything what a guy needs 2 have 2 be da BEST!!!!!!!and he's quite good and natural towards his role 😳Edited by lizzy - 18 years ago
1 word bout him sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lolz ash..he is sexyyyyyyyyyy πŸ˜‰
he is superb..thats why in everything πŸ˜‰

rite on ashπŸ˜‰he sure is sexy and an amazin actorπŸ˜ƒhe's got it all

Originally posted by dang3rus_a5h

1 word bout him sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i so agree sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and hoooooooooooooooottttttttttttttt

and on top of that hes very talented and can do any role without any problem hes natural and im glad ekta has given him a chance

KA rulez

Originally posted by deepti4u

i so agree sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and hoooooooooooooooottttttttttttttt

and on top of that hes very talented and can do any role without any problem hes natural and im glad ekta has given him a chance

KA rulez

exactly deepti!!! πŸ˜ƒ