Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations dear for new thread, keep rocking, coming to upds I have read both last upds finally
What to say hats off to u for such a wonderful n amazing upds showing awesome journey of Soulmates, I really loved how simple but amazing arhi's wedding, it was simply beautiful the way u penned down, 

Aman n anita r my also favourite in this ff their love story is making me hooked as well 

I loved teaser, do upd soon
Ong18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Di for this new thread.
😊πŸ₯³
A_BA thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread Jenny!!!
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Jenny for the new thread :)
I can't believe I'm this late to read and comment on such a sensuous and momentous chapter of SF. After all their trials, Arnav and Khushi are now married and have started blissfully :) It was thoughtful of Aastha to send Khushi the earrings on her wedding day. I'm sure all of them must have missed being together on this day. It seems Lavanya too has seen the sense and moved ahead. I like how Anita has built her own sweet relationship with Arnav.
Stellar chapter Jenny, vivid description of mountain beauty and passionate ArHi night. Hot!
Now the teaser, I was hoping Anu gets her happiness on the flight :) And it seems Sujata has now let go of her anger and grudge.
Is it already the time for the next one?
sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Marvellous update.. Congrats for the new thread.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on the new thread Jen !!! We will make it to 25, no doubt it. πŸ˜³

I remembered the Darr song today :

Ang Se Ang Lagana Sajaan Hame Aise Rang Lagana

Looks like thats what Khushi did!!! Ang se Ang lagake, apne sindhur ka rang mein rang diya Khushi ne, apne Arnav ko!!!! πŸ˜³
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Congrats on the new thread Jen !!! We will make it to 25, no doubt it.😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I remembered the Darr song today :</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ang Se Ang Lagana Sajaan Hame Aise Rang Lagana</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Looks like thats what Khushi did!!! Ang se Ang lagake, apne sindhur ka rang mein rang diya Khushi ne, apne Arnav ko!!!!😳</font>

I almost feel like I'm stalking you.You're popping up everywhere today. Just listened to that a few days ago and now that you've mentioned it again, it is stuck in my head. I almost started dancing to it while taking dinner out. πŸ˜†

You know, it occurred to me that it was Arnav himself who put the sindoor on Khushi.

Arnav took a pinch, a liberal pinch, of vermillion, and filled her hair-parting with it.

So just maybe, he unintentionally wanted Khushi to go places. ☺️ Not that there's anything wrong with that- its just gives us readers more food for our extremely active imaginations!
sher_lock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yayyy new thread. congrats
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Bechari Sujata...πŸ˜ƒ

I think Sujata should have a one on one talk with Arnav. Acquisition is complete so a peace treaty needs to be negotiated...because a gray eyed young man is coming to dinner. 😲 ....

Will a brown eyed desi devil suddenly be more viable than an unknown gray eyed who's he
Edited by bkamber - 8 years ago
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bkamber

Bechari Sujata...πŸ˜ƒ

I think Sujata should have a one on one talk with Arnav. Acquisition is complete so a peace treaty needs to be negotiated...because a gray eyed young man is coming to dinner. ...

πŸ˜†Yes, bechari Sujata! Love the image...Perfect!