Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

HUM HAIN DEEWANE TERE DEEWANE RM FF updated 12/05 COMPLETED page-89 - Page 5

mgadatia thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was really nice updet...please next updet soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good update. 
That dhoti scene was fun.
I hope rk spoils their date and breaks that mukund's face.
Hehe
Update soon.
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb updates..I feel lyk MEIEJ days..cut to cut dialogues frm RK..Tnxx fr writting dis story dear..Rk made madhu his MA..Madhu started getting affectd by him,his closeness..Hair setting up & dhoti scene r awesome..luvd it..Rk got 2 knw abt mukku-madhu :)
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
On my God...i am glad that you guys liked my story...this is the 7th part...hope you guys like it please keep reading😳

Part-7

Madhu: I am sorry sir i...

RK: Miss.Malik if you want if you want you can leave this job...and you can carry on this nonsense at your home...understood?

Madhu: But sir i was just talking to my...

RK: Boyfriend?...listen Miss.Madhubala Malik...because of you i can't make my film suffer alright...i don't want any phone calls on the sets...or else your phone will not remain alive to take anycall...got it...now come on i need a touch up.

Madhu followed him she gave him a touch up and he started shooting again.

Madhu was standing and while looking at RK she thought " i just made a call what's the big deal in that...yesterday he stopped the shoot in the middle for no reason what about that...what a Devil he is...or may be he has not been taught what is wrong and what is right...wonder how his family tollerates him" and after sometime shoot gets over...and RK comes to Madhu.

RK:(in an angry tone) Miss.Malik i want you in my vanity right now.

Madhu looks at her wristwatch it's 5 and thinks that she had to meet Mukund at 5

Madhu: But sir(suddenly Bittuji comes in between)

Bittuji: But chief shoot is over and you have a meeting with...

RK: Bittuji have i asked you...you just postpone it and Miss.Malik...i will not repeat again...come right now...and bittuji you wait outside

Bittuji: Yes chief

Madhu follows him to the vanity

Madhu: Sir i have to go...i have some work

RK: ya Madhubala i will let you go but first of all i need some head massage.See it was very hectic day today...i hate these wedding sequences...see now my head is paining...come give me a massage.

Madhu thinks that there no point of arguing with this man...i will do my work quickly and will leave...or else my half n hour will go in listening to his nonsense...and she starts massaging his head.

RK: Wow Madhubala you look expert in it..

Madhu doesn't say anything.

RK: So Madhubala?

Madhu: So... what?

RK: Who is he?

Madhu: Who?(she asks in a confusing tone).

RK: Come on Madhubala don't act like you didn't understand whom i am talking about.

Madhu: Sir if i would have understood than i would not have asked you.

RK: Hmmm...beauty with..."guts"..i like it.

Madhu sighs in frustration and looks away while still massaging his head.

RK: Mukund...who is he?

Madhu: It's none of your business sir (she says in an angry tone and suddenly realises what she has said and apologizes to him.

RK: Now give me the answer Miss.Malik

Madhu: Sir he is my fiance

RK gets shocked upon listening to it and asks her to stop...he thought that Mukund must be his boyfriend or something but he is her fiance..he was feeling that something got pinched in his heart.

Madhu: What happened sir...is everything fine?

RK: (he controls himself and tries to hide his anger) Yes...now give me back massage.

Madhu: (in shock) What?

RK: Are you deaf...or you have a problem in hearing...can't you get me in one go?

Madhu: But sir i told you that i have some work.

RK: And even i told you Mss.Malik that i will let you go when my work is done.

Madhu looks at her watch it's  5:20 and get's tensed

RK stands  up  removes his shirt and lies on the sofa and says "i will leave you soon Miss.Malik actually the thing is you massage very good so i couldn't stop myself from.."Madhu suddenly turns around in anger takes the massage cream and again turns towards RK...and sees RK smiling at her

Madhu: What?

RK: Nothing...now come fast i have many more work to do other than this.

Madhu starts massaging his bare shoulders...she feels uncomfortable.

RK: Madhubala my back will not eat  you massage it properly.

Madhu purposely massages his back forcefully.

RK: Ouch...watch it Miss.Malik

Madhu: sir you only asked me to massage it properly.

RK: Exactly but instead of that you are scratching your nails on my shoulder...now please be careful.

Madhu: Yes sir.

RK sees his watch it's 5:45...Madhu is still massaging his back.

RK: Ok Madhubala now you can leave.

Madhu sighs...and starts packing up his stuff...she sees her phone there are 15 missed calls from Mukund.

Madhu: Oh no Mukund must be very angry with me...i must call him( and she starts leaving and suddenly RK again calls out her name)

RK: Miss.Malik.

Madhu: Now what sir?

RK: Nothing just wanted to say...Bye.(He says while smirking and waving his hand.)

Madhu: Bye sir.(and she leaves and she finds an auto and sits in it and calls Mukund...Mukund pics up the call)

Madhu: Hello...hello Mukund.

Mukund: Madhu what is this if you didn't wanted to meet me you could have said it...why did you do this Madhu?

Madhu: Mukund i am really very sorry...actually RK sir.

Mukund: RK RK RK...Madhu this was our first date...and i wanted to share something with you.

Madhu: Mukund please listen to me RK sir kept me busy in work...i couldn't make it up...i told him that i have some work...but he didn't listen...i am genuinely very sorry Mukund...please forgive me please.(she says in a crying tone)

Mukund: Ok Madhu...apologies accepted.

Madhu:(Madhu felt relieved) Thank you Mukund.

Mukund: You are most welcome Madhu.

Madhu: But Mukund what was it that you wanted to share with me.

Mukund: Oh yess...ok you tell me what can it be?

Madhu: I really can't guess it Mukund...tell me na what is it?

Mukund: Madhubala we are going to get engaged...after 1 week.(he says it happily)

Madhu: What?(she was more shocked than being happy...she couldn't understand how to react...she was neither happy nor sad)

Mukund: What happened Madhu...aren't you happy?

Madhu: No no Mukund it's not like that...i..i am happy.

Mukund: Madhu i am really happy...we are finally getting engaged.

Madhu: Yes Mukund me too.(the auto stops near her house)...Aa Mukund i have reached home shall we talk at night?

Mukund: Sure Madhu...bye.

Madhu: Bye.

After 2 days...

At the studio...

Director: Okay everyone tomorrow we are going to Panchghani for shooting it is a 2 day trip...The crew will be going by bus which has been booked...everyone please gather here by 5 in the morning.

everyone departs.

Madhu: Oh God out door...but how can i go out door for the shoot...all arrangements are going on...how can i leave like this...and what will Mukund and his parents think...i will say no to them...i must talk to Vicky sir.

Vicky was talking to someone when Madhu came.

Madhu: Sir 

Vicky: Yes Madhubala?

Madhu: Sir actually i wanted to say that i can't come to Panchghani...actually there is some function at my home so i won't be able to come.

Vicky: I am sorry Madhubala RK sir has kept you as his MA so you have to come with him wherever he goes...i can't help you in that.

Madhu: and i know he will say no as well (she murmurs)

Vicky: Did you say something Madhubala?

Madhu: Ummm no sir(and she leaves)

Vicky gives a Mischievous look as if he is planning something.

WHAT IS HE PLANNING WE WILL GET TO KNOW IN THE NEXT PART...BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT IT WILL TURN THE LIVES OF MADHU AND RK UPSIDE DOWN.

The end
So guys did you like it...please comment below Thank you😊😊
Edited by srksimran - 8 years ago
Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ nice update but felt short πŸ˜ƒ pl...can u give a long update with morw rkbala...lovely writing

manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.As expected rk ruined madhu-mukund date.Really enjoyed it. Continue dear.
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
loved it rk ruined their date plan now waiting to see what will happen when he knows that they are getting engaged
hope whatever vicky plans to do it will bring rk-madhu close
Edited by harini_ - 8 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 one... Oh thatzz d plan to emerge madhu in work... Devil rk[{:)]... Their massaging scene.. Bck & shouldr massage, reminds me of the real scene of meiej.. Thatzz hottest massaging scene ever...
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FIRST OF ALL I AM REALLY SORRY GUYS...ACTUALLY I MISSED THE END IN PART-7 BUT I HAVE UPDATED IT NOW...SORRY GUYS PLEASE READ IT ITS ON PAGE 6...AND LIKE AND COMMENT πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Edited by srksimran - 8 years ago
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update! πŸ˜ƒ
Thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
As expected, RK purposely kept Madhu busy, so that she couldn't meet Mukund.πŸ˜‰ I really love it when he gets annoyed hearing abt Mukku! πŸ˜† Jealous RK is a treat to watch! πŸ˜‰
Eager to read more of it...
Plz update soon...
Thanks!
Edited by rishbala4eva - 8 years ago