Future story of Balikavadhu

jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
well after watching yesterday mahasangam it is proved that its all fooling audience.
Chuna lagana.

Current situation is Anandi thinks her daughter hates her. But she dont know the reality that nimboli hates her mother because she has met wrong lady.

Now in front of anandi nimboli will say i hate my mother, i dont want to see her face remembering that lady but Anandi who is now dumb character in BV will think nimboli hates her. so she will not tell the truth to nimboli so this way 2-3 months will go on.

so now Anandi job is of watchman. Whenever nimboli will goes missing she has to run to find her.

and one day smart mangala will tell nimboli lets go , its right time to leave badi haveli.😭😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
If that is the future story where Mangala tells the child that they should leave Haweli then that time Anandi may tell the child that she is her mother and the Nandini she has been searching for her is none other than her and then wait and see what the child will say 
kase thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

If that is the future story where Mangala tells the child that they should leave Haweli then that time Anandi may tell the child that she is her mother and the Nandini she has been searching for her is none other than her and then wait and see what the child will say 

Strange that someone who is lying is able to think and act so fast ...arranging a new mother, paying her etc and the strong lady who has truth and so many people to support her is sooo slow in taking any steps. Anyone in Anandi's place would have declared the truth ...Don't know what she is waiting for . Somewhere CVs should use some logic
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: kase

Strange that someone who is lying is able to think and act so fast ...arranging a new mother, paying her etc and the strong lady who has truth and so many people to support her is sooo slow in taking any steps. Anyone in Anandi's place would have declared the truth ...Don't know what she is waiting for . Somewhere CVs should use some logic

Anandi finds it difficult to deal with the people whom she cares for a lot and whose feelings matter to her. 

Fear of losing that child made Mangala who is a timid woman is making her aggressive and resourceful and go to any extent including lying cheating as well as hurting the child.But her methods will result in her losing the child in the long run 
Fear of losing her child is making Anandi timid in order not to lose what little she got. 
I guess only when faced with losing what ever she got will make her stand up for her rights as well as her child' rights.

I think the story is headed that way. 

kase thumbnail

Anandi finds it difficult to deal with the people whom she cares for a lot and whose feelings matter to her. 

Fear of losing that child made Mangala who is a timid woman is making her aggressive and resourceful and go to any extent including lying cheating as well as hurting the child.But her methods will result in her losing the child in the long run 
Fear of losing her child is making Anandi timid in order not to lose what little she got. 
I guess only when faced with losing what ever she got will make her stand up for her rights as well as her child' rights.

I think the story is headed that way. 

The story will ultimately head there..
But why can't the story be tighter than the way they are dragging now...doesn't make any sense...all the characters including real life ones gave a reason to why they do what they do but this is taking it too far ...yday Chakor giving gyan to Anandi was so unbelievable ..
Just bec they have loyal fans like us who watch with all our cribbing the CVs shouldn't take us for granted :) :)
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its call dragging dragging and dragging.

Few days back the same girl was saying consider me as your daughter and suddenly the same girl has taken 360 degree turn. now she is nothing to do with anyone , she will follow mangala.

Managala is now out of frame she just know i want physical possession of girl by hook by crook. feeling of girl go to hell. 

But Anandi who hugs girl so passionately doesnt understand what girl want. she is teaching her karate and telling her importance of education but the girl want mother , she has a feeling that i m orphan thrown in garbage. 

anandi is happy that my daughter is under one roof. I will teach her karate, i will give her jewelry , i will give her speech on child marriage and education. 

Bad luck of nimboli both the mothers r failed to understand their daughter.
Mangala mother has become owner of nimboli and anandi mother is so content of becoming watchman of nimboli. 

Nimboli ke paas pani pineke 2 wells hai lekin phir bhi pyasi hai.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anandi is concerned about child's education  because that is important for the child's future.
The child already lost a lot of years so sooner she get started with schooling the better.

One more thing Anandi teaching the girl Karate and eduacting her gives her some time to spend with the child without any interference from the great mother Mangala. So that way mother and child spend time together bond with each other also understand and trust each other.

Anandi is thinking like all mothers - future of her child for that the child needs education.
kase thumbnail

Anandi is concerned about child's education  because that is important for the child's future.

The child already lost a lot of years so sooner she get started with schooling the better.

One more thing Anandi teaching the girl Karate and eduacting her gives her some time to spend with the child without any interference from the great mother Mangala. So that way mother and child spend time together bond with each other also understand and trust each other.

Anandi is thinking like all mothers - future of her child for that the child needs education.

You are right she thinks like all mothers...but considering she has lost so much time she is not showing any urgency ...working at a Bullock cart speed when it has to be a bullet train at least if not jet .
aparnauma thumbnail

You are right she thinks like all mothers...but considering she has lost so much time she is not showing any urgency ...working at a Bullock cart speed when it has to be a bullet train at least if not jet .

Getting the child started with school and spending time with the child while trying to teach her is like killing two birds with one shot.
Anandi can't expect to be accpeted overnight that too even after the child accepts her as her mother and stays with her because for the child it is difficult to forget all the times that she wanted her mother but she was never there for that lost of trust and understanding is needed and that happens only if they spend time together.

Mangala is not going to go any where she will hang around every where doesn't even let the child talk to Anandi she talks on behalf of the child and so there is no way it can happen outside of school.

Only if Anand spends time with her she will realise that the child wants to meet her mother because Mangala won;t let the child talk to Anandi about her mother.
seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜‰YES SNANDI HAS GOT TO BE QUICK...BUT NIMBOLI IS HIDIN ALOT MANY THINGS WHICH MANGLA STOPS HER FROM AND KARATE IS ONE OF THESE...