Armaan has no respect

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Armaan has no respect for Mahira at all. First, he blackmails her into marrying him and now, just for one slap, he's willing to ruin her life.

Sigh... What has this show become?Edited by iSophiaMalik - 8 years ago
Couldn't watch the episode. So he never loved Mahira and the forced marriage was his way of taking revenge? And now he has plans of ruining her life furthermore? Back to age old Hindi daily soap formula ;|
Originally posted by Nikita_Smith

Couldn't watch the episode. So he never loved Mahira and the forced marriage was his way of taking revenge? And now he has plans of ruining her life furthermore? Back to age old Hindi daily soap formula ;|

Yea Nikita. They showed the second slap in Armaan's flashback. While Mahira falls over Armaan from ambulance and she slaps him after becoming concious after her long sleep. Mahira wants to spoil Armaan's life by divorcing him and thereby destroying him. And Armaan in turn wants to ruin her life more without giving her divorce..Qubool Hai was all about nikaah all these time and now it is going to be talaq.
Originally posted by Nikita_Smith

He said himself in today's episode that he's gonna make her pay a heavy price just for a slap. I guess there's nothing else to really show anymore.
Thanks Gul for promoting a love story of a criminal & a widow. Love u so much. Not.
I remember reading somewhere on a post a week or two ago that the show is very positive now? So I thought I should check a few episodes and this is what I get to see? I seriously didn't think they could make this show positive, coz I have watched it for 3 years and now know the writers are hacks! Especially for the past 8 months or so the show has been a joke. Whoever was working on this show initially are not anymore. 

But now this is the ultimate cheap twist. I wonder why Gul Khan thinks people want to watch two people who are abusing each other for entertainment? Also female lead being insulted by her husband is entertaining? These people need intense therapy to solve whatever issues they have! Lol. I certainly will not be watching now. Have no time to waste on such nonsense. What a great love story of a widow moving on this is? Lol. 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Arman isnt a criminal
Ppl need to get a dictionary bfr using such words without even knowing the meaning of them

Originally posted by ssrdj

Yea Nikita. They showed the second slap in Armaan's flashback. While Mahira falls over Armaan from ambulance and she slaps him after becoming concious after her long sleep. Mahira wants to spoil Armaan's life by divorcing him and thereby destroying him. And Armaan in turn wants to ruin her life more without giving her divorce..Qubool Hai was all about nikaah all these time and now it is going to be talaq.

Reminds me of the film Ishqzaade. In that film Arjun Kapoor's character takes revenge from Parineeti Chopra's character just coz she slapped him. They get married and after consummation he reveals all that he did was for revenge 🤢 I hope this post marriage plot won't just become a suffering saga for Mahira and Kainat. Thanks for the update Sarita! So this was the "new story" they offered Avinash.
Originally posted by muktha_cute

Arman isnt a criminal
Ppl need to get a dictionary bfr using such words without even knowing the meaning of them

He is a criminal. Don't defend him just cuz he is played by Avi.
@ Angle_juhi04:
I agree that blackmailing the widow of the man who's heart gave you a second chance at life into marriage for revenge, is pretty much as low as you can go! Especially when you are using your pregnant half sister who is already suicidal as a pawn! How cheap? Don't care if Brad Pitt/ Hugh Jackman or Chris Hemsworth etc plays the character, he has no redeeming qualities. Full stop. After showing him stoop to this level, I wonder how they think they can make this so called "Saachi Mohobaat" look even remotely believable? These CV's have truly lost it big time!

From the moment Armaan was introducde to the show with the intent of killing Azaad to make way for him, they have gone to ALL lengths to show that HE is Mahira's sachi mohobbat! Well if this is true love, then I dont think anyone should ever want true love in their life! It's pathetic that all this time he was playing some elaborate game for revenge. Faking love / concern etc. It would have been better if they had shown he was obsessed with her, that he was infatuated with her or something, and wanted to marry her somehow. (Not that that makes it better). But this is even worse. This lame revenge for a slap thing is so juvenile. I am not liking Armaan at all. Not since they showed his true colors. He really is a very unattractive and calculating character. 

Avinash is a good actor. I seriously don't understand why he would choose to play a character like this? He will get type cast if he continues to play this type of guy who fakes love and traps women. This one is even worse than the last guy he played. This one even blackmails, and the reasons are very weak and lame. Just looks like an ego trip of someone with major issues! At least the other guy was trying to get revenge on behalf of his Dad or something. (didn't follow the show too closely after I realized the marriage was for revenge and he started to abuse the girl). Either ways, I found the episode where he taunts Mahira about Azaad's heart very sickening to watch. Seriously put off!