LocaTe uR faV plaCe... ;))

Poll Question :

LOCATE UR MOST LIKED PLACE FROM PKYEK & MENTION WHY ITS UR FAVOURITE ?

Poll Choice
1. Raichand house
2. Abhay's bed room
3. Forest, woods, lake, deserted roads
4. Pia's hostle
5. Mount collage campua
6. Pandher place
7. Any other(plz mention)
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii guyzz.. Aaniya here😊I have a question for u all..Its soo obvious PKYEK has soo many magical & lovely scenes, seQuence & places, memories..So Locate out ur favourite place frm PKYEK & plzz memtion the reason why it is ur favourite..any scenes/sequnce
Mine fav is abhay's bedroom for that night when he brought pia in his home to save her from danish & also mount collage campus coz of the whole gang...❤️
Obviously forest and woods. AbhIya did some of their hottest scenes there. ❤️
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Obviously forest and woods. AbhIya did some of their hottest scenes there. ❤️
ya...& even they met in the forest for d 1st tym..😊forests are the most important ingredient of PKYEK😃
I will choose forest woods... As yes they have spend some hot hot and romantic moment there but my vote will also be for abhay's bedroom too... Inspite of this that there was only one or two scene shoot there but it was a dream to see them sharing some of their most romantic moment there but alas... Happy to have at least these scenes...
my favorite place is the forest as it is most beautiful & romantic place of pkyek...& it perfectly suits abhiyas romance 😳
if I had to vote for another 2 places then they would b definitely mount college campus & abhays bedroom..:)
[QUOTE=doll.12] I will choose forest woods... As yes they have spend some hot hot and romantic moment there but my vote will also be for abhay's bedroom too...
Ya..true..Forest scenes we cant frgot & abhay's bedroom moments are really magical...😃
forests..
itne kareebo ao☺️, first meeting.. when they were lost in jungle, abhya have some amazing scenes in forests..
my fav will be woods...ice...deserted places and lakes
Abhiya romantic scenes❤️
[QUOTE=rmifzala] my favorite place is the forest as it is most beautiful & romantic place of pkyek...& it perfectly suits abhiyas romance 😳
if I had to vote for another 2 places then they would b..
ya..Abhiya gave forests a nw shades & importnce