Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Mikal and Saba - this combo is enough to make me start watching this show, I ADORE this couple!!!!!! 3 shows so far - I think they deserve a couple name!! MiBa? lol.

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
infact, not 3, but 4th serial now! I forgot to count pani jaisa pyar - damn this is such a power couple!!
MochaQueen thumbnail
anyone watching this?
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Nope, but might give it a try now..

Itz realy diffrnt from the usual dramas
fairi_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I guess tv one is finally coming back with good shows like this one and the new one with sarwat

Whatz the name of Sarwat's show?
fairi_88 thumbnail

anyone watching this?

Probably only me 😆
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairi_88

Whatz the name of Sarwat's show?

its called Mann Pyasa and it also has Meekal and Noman lol
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
I thought mikaal saba were gonna be couple in this...yahan toh, his character is so nuch older PLUS he is married that and she is kinda like their employee plus so close to his wife. And he's been seeing her since she was a kid. Wierd. How the heck is their love story to work - looking at ost its for sure they do have a love angle :S noman ejaz is there just for that one scene at the end of the ost :S
Other than my disappointment at not being able to see some romance between Saba and mikal, overall interesting drama! And saba looks sooo damn good, and she looks so young! Hands down, she is the most versatile actresses in our paki drama industry these days. 

Shukr hai she has started signing shows with better actors lol, I almost hit my head against a wall when I saw those two 'kids' with her in kaise tumse kahoo lol.
fairi_88 thumbnail

its called Mann Pyasa and it also has Meekal and Noman lol

Has Mann pyasa started or is it coming soon? I ll probably watch
fairi_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

I thought mikaal saba were gonna be couple in this...yahan toh, his character is so nuch older PLUS he is married that and she is kinda like their employee plus so close to his wife. And he's been seeing her since she was a kid. Wierd. How the heck is their love story to work - looking at ost its for sure they do have a love angle :S noman ejaz is there just for that one scene at the end of the ost :S

Other than my disappointment at not being able to see some romance between Saba and mikal, overall interesting drama! And saba looks sooo damn good, and she looks so young! Hands down, she is the most versatile actresses in our paki drama industry these days.

Shukr hai she has started signing shows with better actors lol, I almost hit my head against a wall when I saw those two 'kids' with her in kaise tumse kahoo lol.

Yes Saba Qamar iz such a natural actress...
Nd i agree about Kaise tm se kahun, itz cast was horrible to say the least...the guyz literally looked like kids infront of her 😆