RiVanya OS ~ Letter From Shivanya

Mayra_jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Its been 6 mnth when ritik nd shivanya wre married nd 4 mnth when they got aeprated as shivanya's truth was out. Ritik was nt able to handle the situation as he was broken frm inside. He didnt belived in love bt when she came in her life he startd feeling that love does exist. He was feeling happy whenevr she was around him. Bt after knowing her real identity he became the old ritik raheja who thinks love doesnt exist. He was broken frm inside nd he forget to smile. He cursed that day when he met her for the first tym. He was lost in her beauty nd she made him realise that love exist bt now ritik raheja is changed his life is changed his feelings is changed nd now no girl exists in his life nt even shivanya. "why shivanya why u dd this with me only why u came in my life i started loving u nd i was completd bt when u left me i became incomplete. Why u came in my life i hate u shivanya i hate u " shouted ritik nd throw her pic on floor. He took up her pic nd said"what do u think i will nt be happy if will left me no shivanya i am vry happy bcs i hate..." He couldnt completed his word nd throws the pic on his bed. He move towards his cupboard to search his file. Suddenly his eyes felt on her diary. He opend it nd saw his nd shivanya's pic on front page. He turned the page nd saw a letter was their omwith his name on top. He sat down on bed nd opened the letter. "Dear ritik,                    I knw u r angry with me nd u dnt even want to see my face bt i want to tell u my feelings for u i want to tell u evrything. I know that u will nt trust me bt their is a hope that u will understand me. U know half truth now today i will tell u my full truth. Yes it is true that i m a snake nd i came to take revenge for my parents death. Yes i m the one who came to destroy ur family bt i was nt able to do so bcs i fall in love with u. When we met for the first tym i saw careness for me in ur eyes. I was vry happy that someone cares for me. Then whenever i met u i forget that i came here to take revenge. I forgot that the word revenge even exists. I was their to kill u bt u killed me with ur goodness. i was fallen in love with u. When we got married i thought that it will be easy for me to take revenge bt whenever i came close to u i forgot evrything even my true identity. I was deeply in love with u nd thought to confess my love bt before i could confess my true identity was reveald nd u started hating me. For the first tym i saw hatness for me in ur eyes. Evrytym whenever i saw ur eyes i could find love for me bt that day all i could see hateness for me. I was broken when ur mother throwed me out of house nd u didnt even stopped her . I thought that u wilk stop her nd u will ask me that why i did this what was the reason behind my revenge bt i didnt uttered a single word nd left frm their. Ur father killed my father nd mother. Why jst bcs they where protecting that naag mani. I came for justice bt i got injustice. Keep urself in my place nd think what i did wrong didnt even killed anyone i jst send viren nd shailesh in coma bcs i dnt want to kill anyone frm ur family bcs i love u nd will always. When u will get this letter i will be far away frm u. I m nt giving u explanation bt i m telling u the truth. Nd i have one request plzzz move on in ur life nd plzzz dont come to find me bcs i m far away frm u. I love u ritik raheja nd will always" Tears flowd frm his eyes as he folded the letter. He was nt knowing the truth that his family killed her parents. He jst wanted to go nd hug her nd tell her how much he loves her bt he didnt as he have to do what she said. He promised himself that he will nt go to find her bt he wilk wait in this hope that one day he will met with her again, one day he wilk see her beautiful eyes again, one day their wilk be the morning of this night.. I knw its nt so gud nd a short one bt hope u all will like itEdited by swalak_shivya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diehardbee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This Is nice very very niceEdited by cutieharshitaro - 8 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5