Originally posted by: ninag

ooh give me the link please

It's on FB page of Saathiya.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ninag

Stupid bloody episode today. That's 30 minutes of my life I won't get back. 🀒

I didn't even watch it. I think we will have to get used to this for next two episodes at least. Cus they're focusing on Urmila and Guara fight now now. At least Dheera are always dealing with it together. 
Plus there'll be ahem track where he finds out about Meera's cheerharan and storms out of Modi house πŸ₯±

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was watching the bhaaro maang meri bhaaro song n I can totally picture Meera doin tht to Dharam πŸ˜†
Cvs please do this as a Christmas gift!
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xPalkix

I didn't even watch it. I think we will have to get used to this for next two episodes at least. Cus they're focusing on Urmila and Guara fight now now. At least Dheera are always dealing with it together.
Plus there'll be ahem track where he finds out about Meera's cheerharan and storms out of Modi houseπŸ₯±

awww maaannn when they gonna remove Urmilla from that house. Meera doesn't need protecting by her, her husband is perfectly capable of looking after her. At least we get the dilwale film promo with Dheera something romantic should happen then!
ninag thumbnail
Palki I can't find the Tanya interview on FB.
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xPalkix

I was watching the bhaaro maang meri bhaaro song n I can totally picture Meera doin tht to Dharam πŸ˜†

Cvs please do this as a Christmas gift!

hahaa that was my suggestion...πŸ˜† So the credit goes to me...😳 Mera idea kabhi bekaar nahi jaata...πŸ˜›
ninag thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naaz695

hahaa that was my suggestion...πŸ˜†So the credit goes to me...😳Mera idea kabhi bekaar nahi jaata...πŸ˜›

I love the way he takes the sindoor out of the pot and is about to apply it to her and she kisses his fingers. But I hope Meera doesn't dance as stupidly as she does...
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ninag] I love the way he takes the sindoor out of the pot and is about to apply it to her and she kisses his fingers. But I hope Meera doesn't dance as stupidly as she does...[/QUOTE ]Wat ?? From which angle u found it stupid ? πŸ˜†it was very sexy...loved mamta kulkarni in the song she looks gorgeous in the red outfit...❀️
My favt part is the one where she removed his jacket...πŸ˜› & the one in the pool also...😳
ninag thumbnail
Naaz don't take offence - the dancing was too over the top for my taste, that's all but Meera could tone the dancing down of course. πŸ˜‰

Some new on location shoots on you tube but no Dheera in them sadly...sigh. Looks like we are entering another dry spell.   πŸ˜•Edited by ninag - 8 years ago