Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shdiksha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
       Note:
Guys Armaan ek Dr. Hai Neuro surgeon. Pr voh business mein apne dad ki help bhi krta hai... Es liye ager story mein kahi bhi meine armaan ko ek business man kaha ho toh plz samaj Jana... 
Voh sirf apne dad ki help kr raha  ai,vaise voh Dr. hai. Or sanjeevni hospital ka owner hai... Or eske saath-saath sanjeevni ki other branches bhi hai,jinhe Armaan hi handle krta hai... So plz samaj Jana. Ager confussion ho toh bta dena... 
Edited by shdiksha - 7 years ago
ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
m having examz 🥱 but soonish i will read them all😳
i love kash❤️ keep it uo diksha👏
shdiksha thumbnail
Hii
How are u guys????
I hope u guys are not feeling bore reading this...
If u guys don't like it ,plz ignore or tell me...
I will not bother u guys...

Note: shilpa is 23 yrs. Old but because they don't no any think about her, they don't no about her age and anything about her... Like what she study... Anything and they don't ask also... But someone know about her but who that will u guys know in upcoming parts...

Part: 8(a)
21 days later:
Shilpa's POV:
Its going to be 21 days to that day... Everything is same but something is change... Like Anjali Di, first she pretends to be happy but now she is happy... First she shows her smile face but that smile didn't reach her eyes but now she smile fully... Other family members also change not bad one like I was thinking they will get angry on me... But nothing happen like that but they change, they become more possessive about me... Showering their unless love, care on me... And bahi who always protective about me now anyone can say that they are over- protective and over- possessive now... But some where am loving their care towards me...
Anjali Di is also trying to move on in her life from her past...
Am happy to see her happy and trying to move on in her life and I know and she also new it that I will be their in her side when ever she needs someone... Actually all others is also happy... Everything is going fine now...
But I know they all are missing him, their Armaan.  . most important anjali Di is missing him because she told me from childhood he is always with Di like a brother, like a friend... In all family he is most protective about Di... Because she is his first sibling in his life...  But due to some emergency in hospital he leave next day itself but he make sure to call Di when ever he is free... That day when he went to Mumbai, I was going to thank him, for helping me in hotel...  And today after 21 days he is going to come back... And unfortunately no one is at home... All family members went to some native place to attend some function... Now I m not getting it if I should go in front of him or not... Because when I see him , I don't no what went into me that I don't now how to response him... I m very brave girl, I can handle any situation my self but in front of him I don't get anything... And now I have to cook for him also because no one is at home, servants also on holiday , ramu kaka, paro and rajji also went to their village to some fair... Now I have to cook, what will I cook for him... I don't know ... Am not getting it... 
Argh ... Enhe bhi aaj hi aana tha... Jab ghar pr koi nahi hai...kya kru, kya kru... IDEA... Hmmm... Kahi bahar chali jati hoon... Nahi sham ko toh ghar hi aana hain... Ek kaam krogi Khanana bna kr apne room mein aa jaogi es se na hum aamne saamne honge na hi koi baat hogi... Haan yeah hi sahi hai... Toh theek hain jaldi se Khaana bnati hoon PR kya banno... Ammm... Phele list bnati hoo ki kya pasand hai, kya na pasand... Varna ager garbar ho gyi toh pta chala mr. Armaan Singh rathore fer se apne gusse wale roop mein chale gye... Vaise gussa krne k liye unhe kissi reason ki kya jaroorat, voh toh hmesha unki naak or ser PR hota hain, jaise ki unki wife hoo... Hmmm... vaise mein yeah Sab kyu soch rahi ho mujhe toh unke liye jaldi se khaana bna na hain...  Jaldi se cook krti ho...
Yeh soch kr shilpa kicthen mein jaati hain... Or Armaan ki favourite dishes cook krti gain kyuki voh janti hain ki ager Armaan ko uski taste ka food na mille toh voh khaana nahi khayega... So voh sab kuch Armaan ki taste ka hi rakhti hain...

End of shilpa POV:
Part b will be update tomorrow...  

Plz tell me...

How's it..
Plz ignore mistakes...

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Thanks for PM
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he was gone for 21 days ...omg
shilpa is alone...lets see ab dono baat karte hain ya nahi 
manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story n update
Shilpa want to stay away from arman
Let see what will happen
Update soon thanks for pm
shdiksha thumbnail
           Part- 8(b)

After 2 hrs.
Its 2:00 pm...

Armaan is back from Mumbai. He is looking really tired. I don't want to go in front of him but no one is at home, so I have to go and help him..
I give him a glass of water, and I was really expecting that he will throw it and I have already prepared my self for this... I was standing their and wating... wating... But nothing happen like that. He just drank it and went to his room to freshen up saying to keep food ready... I was really shocked with his behaviour, because this is not what I was expecting from him... I thought, he will be angry, will shout, throw things, will lash out his anger on me... But nothing happen... Is he fine or not... This is first thing that was in my mind, but for time I thought it is better that he is not behaving like that because today I was feeling very lonely for the first time in my life because no one is their for me to talk... Being a complete chatterbox, I don't have habit to stay quite, but from last 3 days I m lonely their is no one at home for me to talk... And I was really felling frustrated. And if he got angry and shout then I don't know how to control myself from shouting at him... And I know this will be not a good sign... People says na" doo talwaare ek mayaan mein nahi reh sakti" ,same thing applies here to... So for us only this is right that he is not getting angry...
 Shilpa comes out of her thinging mode, when some one tap her shoulders... She turns and see Armaan is looking at her with frown on his face..  First I didn't get, why  he is frowning but then it hit me that I m standing in his way... I was embarrassed... But then I give him way to sit and I serve him food...  After that I was leaving to kitchen... But I stop at place, I become shocked... I was like, " m dreaming or it is really happening to me... He asked me to sit and have my lunch with him... This is really unexpected for me to believe... I was thinking  to call a doctor.. But I stop myself and answer him that, "I am having fast today"... And I went into kicthen to prepare a cup of strong black coffee for him... " I hate it" , yuck... this black coffee taste like that.. But my husband loves it... Tabhi esse baat krte hain karwi- karwi... Hmmm ..
After some time Armaan comes into kitchen and gives some papers to me... I was confused, why he is giving it to me.. But I hold that papers and start to read them, and I was shocked, because its admission forms of some college in Mumbai... I was really shocked because this is not I was expected... But the question is why he is giving it to me then I read my name " my name" like really on student name block...  

She was going to say but Armaan cut her and says", complete the required space like ur age, ur subject in which u want me to admitted u... Saying this he turns to go into his room...

Armaan stops near stairs, he become shock because whom he never ever hear to talk in front of him without fumbling, today she is shouting.   Like really, this is happening or he started to imagine things...
Shilpa( comes in front of armaan): aap samajte kya hain... Aap ko kya lagta hain ki hum gao ki koi ladki hain,Jo parhi- likhi nahi hain... Jo aap k standard ki nahi hain," then let me clear myself to u mr. Armaan Singh rathore, am not any village girl who don't know, how to take a stand for her, and for her self respect... And getting me admitted in Mumbai best college... Then thanku so much Mr. Rathore but no thanks... I am already done with my studies... And in future if I want to study then I will get myself admit, but I don't need ur help in all this...
Saying this she starts to go from their but stop...
And turning again to armaan...
Shilpa: actually Mr. Rathore apko pta hai, aapki problem kya hain, ki aapko lagta hain ki aap ko Sab pta hain, aap sabki life k jo decision let's hain voh sahi hai, kyuki aap galat nahi ho sakte...  But let me tell u truth, u r wrong... Aap kuch nahi jante, humesha aap hi sahi nahi ho sakte Mr. Rathore, baki logo ki bhi feelings hain, joh aap nahi samajhte ya yeh Kahe ki samajhna nahi chahte...  But plz next time kissi ki life ka faisla kre toh soch samaj kr kriye ga... Ki kahi aap kissi ki feelings ko hurt toh nahi kr rahe... Plz I request u... 

Yeah keh kr shilpa vaha se chali jaati hain...

And Armaan who vahi khara hain shocked, because yeh Sab usne expect nahi kiya tha, jisko voh ek anpar- gawar Samajha tha, woh parhi likhi hain or English mein baat krti hain(
( shilpa ne joh bhi  armaan se kaha voh Sab voh English mein keh rahi this jaise ki English uski mother language ho).. That's what shocked armaan...

Other side...
In shilpa room: 
Shilpa sab saman utha kr niche fekh rahi hai, apne clothes sab kuch, fer Sab ko ache se rakh rahi hain, kyuki yeah uski habbit hain, jab bhi voh tensed hoti hai ya gusse mein toh voh saaman utha kr fenkti hai...
Shilpa: samajthe kya hain khud ko... Kahi k raja maharaja hai jo Sab ki life k decision lenge, huh... Joh Mann mein aata hain krte hain, chahe voh sahi ho ya galat, koi farak nahi partha pr krni apni hi hain... Hum phele theek socthe the ki who ek no. K akhro hain... Mr. Rude...
Inka naam ASR- Armaan Singh rathore nahi, balki akhro sadu ravan hona chahiye..  Das ser wala ravaan... 
Yehi suit krta hain in par... Huh... Argh... Es se acha toh mein akeli thi... 

Finish...
Ignore mistakes...
Kaisa laga...
Pls comment ya like to kro...

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great update 
Thanks for PM
ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow dear mast update tha
armaan ka silent behaviour shilpa ko choka raha he hehehehe
its funny shilpa ki thinking to call doc. 
armaan ne shilpa ko collage me admission karana chaha
oops wrong move dude
shilpa to jese koi alag hi bandi lagi mujhe
har pal chup chup si aaj sherni ban gai
armaan bechara shocked hehehehe
wese shilpa ka ek ek lafz sahi tha
wow i totally loved this update dear
shilpa as jungli billi meauuu😉😆😆
plzzz continue soonish 

shdiksha thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsh4heaven

wow dear mast update tha

armaan ka silent behaviour shilpa ko choka raha he hehehehe
its funny shilpa ki thinking to call doc. 
armaan ne shilpa ko collage me admission karana chaha
oops wrong move dude
shilpa to jese koi alag hi bandi lagi mujhe
har pal chup chup si aaj sherni ban gai
armaan bechara shocked hehehehe
wese shilpa ka ek ek lafz sahi tha
wow i totally loved this update dear
shilpa as jungli billi meauuu😉😆😆
plzzz continue soonish 

Thanku so much
I will update soon...