Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

sachai chupane se chup nahin sakti (Page 3)

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 9:31am | IP Logged

First of all its completely ridiculous and even sillier if ppl believe that he was told that he will win the award. That's just dumb. Even a stupid person will not believe it.

And also uff_haude before the results were announced and the questions asked Mini Mathur the host of the show had made it clear that the winner will be chosen not only on viewers choice but also the judges points will be counted too towards deciding the award. 

And to be honest the way Samir replied and laughed at the question put to him by the judge was just too rude. No wonder he must have lost points from the judges and that's how it led to his loosing the award to Kshitij. 

Just becoz you don't like Kshitij does not mean he is not popular. give me a break.

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

So it was probably fixed then!

most probably.

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

So it was probably fixed then!

just like Ekta madam had to get an award for no reason at all. did you watch Ekta's face when the Jassi skit was on. she must be fuming inside.

With Tk incharge of the programming what else can you expect.

Ritu_t123 Groupbie
Ritu_t123
Ritu_t123

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 11:52am | IP Logged
 KSHITIJ IS THE BEST Thumbs Up
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uff_haude

hello everyone speacially all armaan fans .this is with reference to the articles that have been going as samir was throwing tantrums abt the award get ready guys heres the truth

sony ppl had told samir that he wd win the award cos he was the favourite as per the viewers and ppl wanted him n sonys trps wd keep ticking.everything was done n set and then sony suddenly realised there was miss ekta kapoor who they had to please t n d had their share with jassi winning the female award so apparently the award went to khsitij.as we all know that samir was used by sony merely for trps and inspite of the fact that he was the winner the award was given to someone else.use common sense guys how popular is mr kshitij this is nothing personal but just am throwing light on the things which r being ignored.so mr khsitij walked away with the award n purab was left fumin.put urself in his shoes commitment n at the end moment things r messed up what do u feel no person will keep quite.thats all i had to say.rest we all know whos popular whos not......

I wud have tended to agree w/ u. esp after seeing EK's "closeness" w/ Tarun Katiyal(dont they make made-for-each-other pair?). But when i heard the answers in the last round i was SHOCKED by sameer's answers. I guess they are supposed to be in character. and Purab appeared arrogant. kshitij's answer was better than the other two. the whole situation reminded me of ash vs sush in miss india 1994 paegent. Ash was slated to win the award. but she gave an arrogant answer to messed it up. SS did the same.
coming to who's popular and who's not the polls were totally rigged. very obvious from the fact that both abhay and armaan were not there in the nominees list.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
How did Samir get nominated for the final as he didnt even win any regional shows where Apoorva did?

Go to top