India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

sachai chupane se chup nahin sakti

uff_haude Newbie
uff_haude
uff_haude

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:27am | IP Logged

hello everyone speacially all armaan fans .this is with reference to the articles that have been going as samir was throwing tantrums abt the award get ready guys heres the truth

sony ppl had told samir that he wd win the award cos he was the favourite as per the viewers and ppl wanted him n sonys trps wd keep ticking.everything was done n set and then sony suddenly realised there was miss ekta kapoor who they had to please t n d had their share with jassi winning the female award so apparently the award went to khsitij.as we all know that samir was used by sony merely for trps and inspite of the fact that he was the winner the award was given to someone else.use common sense guys how popular is mr kshitij this is nothing personal but just am throwing light on the things which r being ignored.so mr khsitij walked away with the award n purab was left fumin.put urself in his shoes commitment n at the end moment things r messed up what do u feel no person will keep quite.thats all i had to say.rest we all know whos popular whos not......

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:32am | IP Logged

where did u get this info. from? if it's true i must say it's unfair, but still i wanna know where this info. came from.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:32am | IP Logged

So has Samir Soni left because of this or not?  Do you know anything?  I am not a fan but I hope he doesnt leave cos then when Jassi marries Armaan if he has left his fans will say J&A only married cos S.S walked out.  Otherwise Purab would have married J (which isnt true). 

I can see why he would be upset but would it be fair to leave T&D in the lurch?  It wasnt their fault, rather the sony people.  Not the behaviour of a professional!

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:33am | IP Logged
and remember he was asked the dumbest /toughest of all questions Angry
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:34am | IP Logged

No wonder y ekta was there.some peopleAngry

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:42am | IP Logged

i agree with u surnita purab didn't behaive (wrong spelling) like a professional. i agree it was unfair to him, but what he did is also unfair to T&D be leaving them at this stage.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Its all speculation at the moment anyway - we will know the truth soon enough!
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:43am | IP Logged

I dont think its true, If it had been such a big controversy, then the media wouldnt have kept quiet  , Atleast not Times  or hindustan times these paper's are a big supporter of star, and it was Hindustan Times that exposed jassi real identity for first time.  the number of times the asian paints ads were shown on star channel when jassi was newly launched.

It was also times paper that first time reavealed the ending, just 3 weeks after the serial was launched.

So I guess at least I dont think so they would have sit quiet on such a big scoope.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 20 November 2004 at 11:48am

Go to top