ROSID FF: AB JACKE POORI HOGI HAMAARI ADHOORI KAHANI complete

Posted: 8 years ago
Hai everyone...Here is another one...I know I have two works pending...but as all of you know Memories will be over in just 3 updates and my FF's nearly half portion is complete...So I didn't dump the new idea which came in to my mind...But first of all let me tell you guys that I don't know when I'll be able to complete this one because January onwards I'm having continues classes from morning 8 to night 8. So I have to start at 7 in the morning and when I reach home, it will be too late and so giving update is impossible. But I'll try my best to give updates on all Sundays..Hope you guys will wait...Now coming to tell about the story, it's again an emotional one...of course there is a big separation in RoSid life... Roli will be going through a lot problems... But if you read the title you can understand it is about the completion of an incomplete story..So it will focus on RoSid reunion...Hope you guys will like it... Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 8 years ago
AB JACKE POORI HOGI HAMAARI ADHOORI KAHANI - A ROSID FF BY ROSHNI.               PART 1.                                          Sid was quite busy. He kept checking his files and signing them until not even one was left. As if gone mad, he rechecked them all once again. It's his style. Siddhant Bharadwaj- the most talented and popular businessman in Delhi, the no mischief boy. No one in his whole office has seen him laugh his heart out since he has entered this office. He always moves around with this serious expression plastered over his face. A smile from him seemed to be a boon (boons are quite rare) for his employees. He was very punctual at work and delay in a work can make him go mad. But somewhere in him was a compassionate side hidden. Few people like the peon of his office whose son's school fees is paid by him and the orphanage kids who gets grand food once in a week all by his kindness knew this side of him. But when it comes to a person from outside, he's indeed an iron bar. Sid knew this but he had no intension to change his character. The ordeals that he faced in his life had indeed turned him to a rock.As Sid kept checking the files, a girl of 22 entered the office room. Meethi was her name. She was the sister of his Pari bhabhi and unfortunately she was his fiance as well. A bubbly and fun loving girl. Her biggest dream was to go to New York and join a famous band there. But all thanks to her clever Mom and sister, she's forced to stay back in India, that too marrying a person whom she didn't like to marry. Meethi agrees to the fact that Sid is mouth wateringly handsome. But she couldn't let go his character unseen among his looks. Meethi has always learned to love people and laugh when situation demands or sometimes when it doesn't. For her, it was a herculean task to marry such a man who loves to shrink to himself. It's all her fate, she was studying in Canada when she received a call from her Mom to come home as soon as possible. As she reached home, she came to know that she's engaged with her Jiju's brother. She was shocked like anything. She was just 20 then. Marriage was a far dream. But all thanks to her adamant mom, she has in fact succeeded in putting Sid over her head. It's going to be their engagement in a month and she doesn't know anything about him. It's all that she works in the same company and he and herself are good friends. Nothing beyond that...Sid raised his head from the file as he heard Meethi. "Meethi..hmm...You here at this time? Some work?" he asked in the same formal tone. "Yeah, Sid...I've told you that I've interviewed a PA for you the other day. She's here today and tomorrow she will join work. So I wanted you to meet her..." she said in the same tone which he used. "Yeah..call her in..." said Sid with his eyes still on the file."Excuse me...please come in..." Meethi called out. The door was flung open and a girl of 22 entered the office room. She had a monobrow which a person loved to admire once, large eyes which reflected love for that person but now seemed to be tired for some reason, a small nose which used to flare at someone when she got angry at him and lips which belonged to that person once and now don't reflect so much as a smile. She was dressed in simple dim colored cotton clothes contrary to her past when she used all colors in the rainbow. She seemed to be ready to face a storm that may swipe her off any moment.Edited by roshnirosid88 - 8 years ago

PART 2

" And here she's..Your personal assistant. Mrs. Roli..." Meethi said. The name Roli' made Sid to look out of the file instantly His eyes become as red as those of a monster as he spotted her. Her expression was still neutral; she seemed not to care of anything. He literally jumped from the seat at the sight of her. He clenched his fists in uncontrollable anger. "Meethi...why did you appoint her? On what grounds?" he literally shouted. Methi was a bit flabbergasted at the sight of sid getting violent. Though he's not cheesy all the time, she hasn't never seen him so angry. "Sid...What do you mean? She came in for the interview and she was qualified...So I selected her. What's wrong in it?" Meethi questioned him quite amused. His forehead shrinked as he tried to control himself. "Actually...I don't girls as my P.A...So ask her to leave..." he said without caring to look at Roli's eyes."Sid...have you gone nutty? This isn't a market to ask the people to come and leave whenever you wish. This is an MNC...So there are some rules and regulations. And mind it...rules are not only for the employer, but also for the employee. As she has signed the conditions here, we too have agreed to keep her for work the next 2 years. And so..not me..not youi have the right to ask her go..." meethi finished. SSid was annoyed. He couldn't simply take it. "Yeah...then do it as you like..." he commented and returned to his file. "Now both of you...please..." He said pointing at the door. Meethi annoyingly took roli's hands and rushed outside.

She stopped ion the verandha all pissed off. "What does this guy think of himself? He's such a damn idiot...What's the big deal if the P.A is a girl?" she murmured. Then she turned to Roli and caught hold of her hands. Roli was silent and calm, as if she was expecting all this. "I'm so sorry Mrs. Roli...I wasn't expecting al this...I don't know what's wrong with this man...I apologize to you from his part..." she said in the most polite manner. REoli hold her hands ad helped to bring a smile on her face. "No Ma'am..It's okay...I understand.." she saisd in a consoling tone. "Oh thanks Roli...And one more thing, here everyone from the lowest employee to the highest one calls me Meethi. So you can also very well call me so..." she said in a friendly tone. Oh okay..." Roli smiled. "Okay then you can come in tomorrow morning by 9. And...Please don't get worried about Sid. I'll talk to him and make things concrete...Fine?" Meethi said. "Okay..Then I'm leaving..." said Roli whilst Meethi nodded in positive. Roli started to head towards the exit through the portico.

I'm sorry for short updates..Rest of the updates will be given after completion of memories...So stay tuned and keep guessing what's wrong with rosid...
Beautiful concept and great start dear and emotional romantic story is my weakness but one suggestion if u don't mind exams on January then u do one thing first u complete ur pending ff and ss as soon as possible then u get time of every story and if u continue all 3 stories together then u may be suffer if i m said something wring then sorry dear
Beautiful concept and great start dear and emotional romantic story is my weakness but one suggestion if u don't mind exams on January then u do one thing first u complete ur pending ff and ss as soon as possible then u get time of every story and if u continue all 3 stories together then u may be suffer if i m said something wrong then sorry dear
Originally posted by sheetal1979

Beautiful concept and great start dear and emotional romantic story is my weakness but one suggestion if u don't mind exams on January then u do one thing first u complete ur pending ff and ss as soon as possible then u get time of every story and if u continue all 3 stories together then u may be suffer if i m said something wrong then sorry dear
thank you didi...even I thought about it a lot. But memories gonna complete and then FF only remaining. But this idea was disturbing me for many days...even in sleep...so didn't want to let it go...but pakka i'll give care to my studies and also ffs...and next thing not only to u didi, but to all rosidians, u can always suggest me things bcuz I always feel we can learn something from everyone. gud or bad its gud for me...
Superb dear..first of all i luvd a title lot...n luvd concept..nw so many questions popping in my abt rosid past..vl wait fr update
Originally posted by honeyrosid-6

Superb dear..first of all i luvd a title lot...n luvd concept..nw so many questions popping in my abt rosid past..vl wait fr update
thank you didi...actually there's a story behind RoSid life in present. So much love and now on lot of anger too...
nice concept & superb updates something must hv happened between rosid let's see
Awesome concept and super updates 👏 waiting to know what happened to rosid in past