Tamasha Budget is 75 crores, not 90. 
Indian screens- 2100 screens, Overseas- 571 screens, Total screens- 2671

Friday, Saturday, Sunday total collections- 38.23 crores

Worldwide - 50 crores
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Lallu fans needs to worry about PRDP's under performance, that film was suppose to break PK's record. Lmao. 

Kahan 400 cr club ki shuruwaat hone wali thee...😆😆
Originally posted by: Eboza

celebrating the comeback of the golden boy 😆  Its ok if they got good reviews for their performance and want to celebrate it but i think its to much if the press and so on is also there.

And why not? How many actors get the kind of appreciation he got for the film. Even the harshest critics have praised him ...toh party toh banti hain. Didn't Deepika celebrate her 1 cr opening Finding Fanny. 
blue-ice. thumbnail

Has BOI recovered from PRDP induced coma, has it given a tag yet ?? 

BOI ke tag ka kya fayada...aaj kuchh dega...fir 6 months ke baad change kar dega😆😆
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rk got at least semi hit after three flops so its ok. The verdict is not yet. they wanted to show that movie is not flop also as it will be a good move to revive ranbhir career.
blue-ice. thumbnail

And why not? How many actors get the kind of appreciation he got for the film. Even the harshest critics have praised him ...toh party toh banti hain. Didn't Deepika celebrate her 1 cr opening Finding Fanny. 

This should be the actual reason to celebrate⭐️...even trashy films make 200 cr...whats new in that??...
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Some people are visibly upset by the fact that Tamasha doing pretty decent despite having NO buzz, not an instant hit album, an actor whose last 3 products were flops!

Imtiaz's films are not for everyone. I personally thought it would be a complete washout. Still it got some great reviews n some bad ones too as I said IA has his own set of viewers!
If only the budget was not so high, a hit was guaranteed.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

This should be the actual reason to celebrate⭐️...even trashy films make 200 cr...whats new in that??...

Exactly! What's to be proud of... A movie getting huge money but viewers coming back screaming 'give my money back' or a good film which earns less but viewers can't stop praising the actors! 😆
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wish them to celebrate disasters in future as well !
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

it had a almost 40 cr weekend...on limited screens...how in the world is that a disaster??

Secondly...getting such critical acclaim in itself is a reason to celebrate ...BO is not everything...

I hate that people are so BO driven now. Why can't good films be appreciated. BO war has overtaken IF and people are jumping the numbers bandwagon. Sad.