Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG!! just loved the post & the idea...eagerly waiting for more Rishbala memories...
After reading ur post , I am suddenly feeling the urge to watch the MB episodes in my laptop...😃
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i typed the whole post but suddenly it all got erased, when i pressed back space by mistake. i'll update tommorow. its hard to type it down fully again. 
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Smooth & good going merliah.. Its lyk bck to memory lane.. Mine is bit different as i followed vd's show so obviously i wuld follow this one also but turning point was rk-madhu's marriage promo..That blown me up..4 phere khatam shadi over..awesome dialogue
madhumeandyou thumbnail

i would like to start my post with a happy note.love rishbala forever. so here it goes.

always these lines used to come to my mind whenever i see this epi again and again. just feel that all love songs are written for them.

Saari hadein maine meri, ab maine tod di
Dekar mujhe pataa awaargi ban gaye

awe!! love them so much.
🤗

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

for the first time i saw jdj episode just to see these two together. that dance. awe!how awesome. even those two steps were like PERFECT! they stole the show

and THAT POSE. OMG! . me in my life have never seen a couple who fits in that pose so perfectly. the way they placed themselves, no one can do this that perfect. they just fit into each other pefectly. my lifeline for those sad days in meiej was this. 

those days, staring from 11 july till 2nd september were so sad and frustrating for me. the sole reason to it. sultan. i hate him. i hated him to the core when he entered rishbala's life and tried to seperate them. how dare he!😡

whenever i saw his face onscreen i used to scream, KILL HIM RK! KILL HIMM...😡

me : DARE YOU TOUCH HER! if RK doesn't kill you , i will.😡

i knew , it will be RK who would end this guy and my wish came true😃.  but still they made me wait till september.

how can anyone forget this dance. probably the most loved dance sequence in meiej. just loved it to bits. THAT'S WHAT I WANTED. rishbala come close again. whatever it is Madhu is for RK and RK is for Madhu. no one can come between them.

even after that saddu sullu's hard tries Rishbala got married. my happiest moment in meiej. me and hannah even turned down my whole house rejoicing, but my poor parents didn't know what was the reason for our enjoyment.😆

but sullu idiot again started creating problems. when it came to be that he was rk's brother , i felt he would change but instead, he grew worse brought out what he really was.

i used to think while watching this.

To not at all dear sultan 
FUME, FUME FUME with anger as much as you like. at last ur to burst like a pressure cooker. and that wll be ur end. madhu is only for rk. she will never love you.

hatefully, cursing you
leah.
signature.

how i loved him getting jealous seeing rishbala together. i just enjoyed those moments.

he wasjust a true gangster and never a human. faking his death and coming back to get madhu, yuck! how much more low could he fall?
i had really wished that he died but he came back. but  its RK. hero will always win. villains are just to lose . 

my hero as usual found out the truth. still he was 1month late.and my poor darling heroine , my lovely madhu had to suffer till then. i just felt like taking a flight to mumbai and killing that guy. but fate.😭 i couldn't and it was just the show, not reality. i was so obsessed with rishbala that i always thought that they are reality. who am i kidding. i'm still obsessed with rishbala and do believe they are reality. i just cant take it otherwise. 

"Don't get mad ...Just get even." those days i used to check lots of anger quotes and some matched my situation.
i use to say this line when rk found out the truth.

" rk dont harm sullu...just kill him"

this was when i started getting peaceful sleep. till then i was feeling restless when it came to the show. 
and these parts where the best medecine to cool down my adrenaline shoot up. the best ever emotional scenes which i found to truly express emotions.😊

my other quotes..

"Never go to bed angry, stay awake and plot your revenge!" 
yes, i used to plot against sullu before going to sleep. but what to do. only rk could do something and i had to patiently wait till then.

"When you're angry, your text speed increases by a ridiculous amount."

this is not only true when u fight with someone but also in this case, cos i used to type too fast for the regular updates and the coming story in the net.

"If at first you didn't succeed... RELOAD."
got heck tired of that. 25th july 2013. that day dad has disconnected the tv and i had to wait till the next day to watch the video and consoled myself by reading the daily updates in desi tashan. i used to read the updates everyday but that day couldn't see the epi and felt miserable. the next day while trying to watch it in desi tashan and got tired of the slow internet. had to reload it more than 150 times to fully watch the video. oh god!

then came the D- DAY. the day i was waiting for without any patience. 2nd september. i still remember me and hannah buying galaxy bubbles from the nearby department store to celebrate sullu's death aniversary, for the past two years. he he.😊. we had our commentry mode on while watching this.

WHAT a catch  ! 1st wicket of the match.yippee aaj hum yippee😆

RK shot sultan. WOW! WHAT A SPECTACULAR SHOT. another wicket.
again there goes 2nd shot, 3rd , 4 . is there more?😲. oh give a big hand to our superstar.👏

rishbala together forever. JUST SPECTACULAR.

and team sullu bhai CLEAN BOWLED! OUT.
😆

after watching that scene, me and hannah were dance partying in our room. with loud music.
 AYE, DING CHIKA ,DING CHIKA , DING CHIKA, DINGA DINGA  EE EE EEE. ha that was truly funny. 
but the best part was when mom came looking for us and found us dancing around the room and throwing our shawls here and there. when she enquired the reason for our craziness, me being me again made it out . i told her that FC REAL MADRID  had won the UEFA champions league finales and Ronaldo became the top scorer , and that was the reason we were partying. poor mom, she knew that there was one or other football match everyday, and me being a real madrid,CR7 fan was telling the truth. sorry mom.😭
actually that year the uefa had got over in may and real madrid was not there in the finals . but in the 2013- 14 UEFA league final, the next league, in the finals REAL MADRID beat ATLETICO MADRID and won the UEFA league title and my fav CR7 became the top scorer making my predictions come true.  thanks to rishbala. rk killed sultan and also real madrid won.😆

catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ur describing abilities r superb, Merliah! 👏 I felt like I've flown back to those days, when each day started wid an excitement to know what will happen next in Rishbala's life. Me too always felt that they aren't fictional but reality...I still do...Maybe that's why I miss them so terribly.😭 They were soo convincing that I could never believe that they're merely characters being played by actors. I don't think DVD's image as Rishbala will ever fade away from my mind. Rishbala for eternity! ❤️
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

beautiful dear

thank you dear
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishbala4eva

Ur describing abilities r superb, Merliah! 👏 I felt like I've flown back to those days, when each day started wid an excitement to know what will happen next in Rishbala's life. Me too always felt that they aren't fictional but reality...I still do...Maybe that's why I miss them so terribly.😭 They were soo convincing that I could never believe that they're merely characters being played by actors. I don't think DVD's image as Rishbala will ever fade away from my mind. Rishbala for eternity! ❤️

thank u so much vrishti. i know , there cannot be another rishbala and no one can replace rishbala and dvd. rishbala for life forever.
Amrtina thumbnail
This post is so amazing 
I used to had similar feelings for Sallu too
Pm me for next updata
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even hate Sultan to d core
Beautiful post
Rksuperstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sullu is a ullu. I hate him very much. Awesome post. I love it. Thanks for pm me.