Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifebeautifulso thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks Thala very much!  yes it is an interesting track
Im so confused but all the members here make me more connected with the track than the real epi. 
 I think sooraj doesn't know what babho exactly did with Mohit that's why he wanted to know what Lalima said.
agree with you all that sooraj thinks babho harmed Mohit and wants to protect her. He was so released when sandhya told about Babho.

But one thing I don't understand why Lalima Was so nervous when she was at the PS. And if she is under an impression that she killed Mohit why does she not tell to her brother? 

Maybe there is no corelation between Lalima- Babho- Sooraj because I didn't see Lalima's concern for babho at the engagement when babho was pain.

Sooraj was at the engagement when sandhya got the phone call, so he didn't call her.

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lifebeautifulso

Thanks Thala very much!  yes it is an interesting track

Im so confused but all the members here make me more connected with the track than the real epi. 
 I think sooraj doesn't know what babho exactly did with Mohit that's why he wanted to know what Lalima said.
agree with you all that sooraj thinks babho harmed Mohit and wants to protect her. He was so released when sandhya told about Babho.

But one thing I don't understand why Lalima Was so nervous when she was at the PS. And if she is under an impression that she killed Mohit why does she not tell to her brother? 

Maybe there is no corelation between Lalima- Babho- Sooraj because I didn't see Lalima's concern for babho at the engagement when babho was pain.

Sooraj was at the engagement when sandhya got the phone call, so he didn't call her.

Sandya didn't get the call from the other person (the informer) but from police station after the police received the call from the informer.
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lifebeautifulso

Thanks Thala very much! yes it is an interesting track

Moreover, Lalima was nervous and scared during and after her convo with Sandy in the recent episode. Even if she confessed to Sandhya that she lied to all RP because of Meenakshi's behavior or habit, there is something else left in the story. Her reaction after her convo with Sandy says everything, she is surely hiding a lot of things regarding this subject... just like many other members of RP do. I can only believe Sooraj is keeping all secret from his wife because he wants to protect Bhabho, to avoid Bhabho being blamed for everything... even if that means he would be blamed for his brother's death. I still hope the killer has nothing to do with RP, but watching their reactions the killer could be from the RP. Or it can be the fact that they are trying to protect someone even if that person isn't the killer and it was a misunderstanding somehow. I'm waiting to see what happens 'cause the track is really thrilling and I hope it gets even better!
vetrivetrivel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, a nice investigation report "thala" sis ðŸ˜Š
You're right sis, ST's interaction with Sandy is quite irritating, he should call her "Mam" ðŸ˜ƒ

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post Thala...loved all the replies tooo