Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
CONGRATS ON UR MARRIAGE, AND I TOTALLY AGREE ❤️
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Vivek I feel is immensely talented. I watched Krissh and i loved his protrayel of the bad guy.
Salman I don't think  wentpersonally  and asked people to drop him from films but people took sides.And most of the bigger and better films went to others as they didn't want to get in the wrong side of Salman who allegedly has  connections with the underworld. 
People would have done the same with SRK post 2008 fight but he is SRK and only SRK cld get away with it unscathed as he is another fav of the Dubai bhai circuit allegedly.

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
If vivek was sabotaged and been insulted by Salman with several phone calls then why the hell is he seeking Salman's apology whenever they had face off in public events? 

At PM Modi's swearing event ^ 

If someone did that too me Noway I'm going to joint my hands and beg for a sorry! 

Aishwarya Rai ka sahara nahi hai toh aab Salman ka sahara chaiyeh 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

If vivek was sabotaged and been insulted by Salman with several phone calls then why the hell is he seeking Salman's apology whenever they had face off in public events? 

At PM Modi's swearing event ^ 

If someone did that too me Noway I'm going to joint my hands and beg for a sorry! 

Aishwarya Rai ka sahara nahi hai toh aab Salman ka sahara chaiyeh 

Salman must feel so powerful to generate such weird apology antics from Vivek.
Vivek is just embarrassing himself. 

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back ❤️
I completely agree with you.
Salman didn't sabotaged his career.it was him who ruined his career. He got many chances got wasted now he only stuck with masti type films
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Salman himself was struggling 
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MoStLyHaRmLeSs.

What people say?

So many Salman fans brag  and feel proud about Salman not just sabotaging, destructing and destroying Vivek, Ranbir and even Abhishek's careers 😆

👏👍🏼 
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Honeymoon manao
Kahan ye faltu ke topics soch rahe OP
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nobody destroyed nobody's career. Vivek couldn't handle his fame. He did well with Company but then his movies like 'Dum', 'Road', 'Kaal' and that awful 'Kyun Hogaya Na' flopped hard. He was touted as the next best thing but that was it. He worked with RGV who was on a downward spiral. Plus then he was stupid enough to be manipulated by Aishwarya who dumped him like a hot potato and left him high and dry. So if anyone ruined his career (and nobody did) it was Aishwarya. 

Whats disgusting is that he held that press conference but then afterwards licked Salma's feet every chance he could get. Guess he wasn't man enough in the first place. 

Edited by Resident_Evil - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rimi2983

Congrats on your marriage...
What a topic to make after marriage

Vivek had many opportunities. Salman was not even top 5 stars at that time. Salman was supposed to be going down the hill and Vivek was rising superstar...with Ash as his GF !! This whole "Salman destroyed Vivek" career is over hyped topic.

All his movies flopped n some movies were pathetic . He himself said that "I am next SRK" got in his head ( On Farah khan's show)

Had his movies worked, he would have been darling of B Town. Here people worship only successful stars.

Thank you.  🤗  Anyway, Vivek is not that great of an actor.  He needs to play uncle or brother roles now.  😲