Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Purab amongst 3 most popular in India !!! (Page 2)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Hi,

By the way nobody is talking about what jassi replied to her question. I was not on the channel for mens finals. But I got to see her answer.

The question was something like, 'Now that purab and she has made bid for the same contract, how does she feels if he gets the contract'.

She said its good for him, and also she said that She keeps her personal and proffesional life seperate.(Yeah Right!!  Can see that in the last two episodes Dead. )  mona singh has been really well trained I mean she didnt say anything that would be out of character of jassi.

Pooja replied real good. I would have given her the price instead of jassi.

Kumud's answer in short can be summarised that she will keep crying with her mother Cry.

In between I also got to see mallika in the end in that red and black 'Umrao Jaan' dress YUCK!!! It was such a loose fitting dress. I dont think there were any mirror backstageConfused. I guess instead of mallika having an effect on jassi's dress sense, its seems jassi is having an effect on mallika's dress sense. LOL

Jammy.

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Thanks Jammy for the information. What did they ask Pooja?Did they not ask the guys anything?

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

THanks ananyaa and thanks for telling us what the qestion was nishi! I hope I can see it today at 5! becuz i live in the US!

someone please tell me the other questions that were asked in today's episode!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing ananyaaWink......although I doubt that it would make anny difference to T&D.....see the way I see it is that it would be easy and logical for T&D to keep P&J together (keeping in mind all that has transpired) and it would make a more coherent story......BUT.....if they are not able to get permission to change the ending (which is what I think has happened) then will have to let Purab go as they have no other option........
Meenakshii Groupbie
Meenakshii
Meenakshii

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 9:01am | IP Logged
agreed ides.....if they don't have the permission to change the end they can atleast give him a dignified exit rather than having jassi treat him so badly or showing him drunk, using his body double and  old used scenes......why ruin his character...the character we have come to love so much...and on top of that all these stories/rumours...it is all so sad....can't bear to see the show anymore
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi

but in the round 3 purub was asked a dumb question " if you go to hotel with someone you care/love and after having your dinner /lunch you realize that you have left your wallet at your place ,what would you do ?"Dead

nishi i don't think that was dumb question though it might seem to. The judge was just trying to find out what he would do in such a circumstance just trying to chk how would he use his presence of mind.  Wink

His answer to it seemed rude too specially the 2nd part when he said his signature on a piece of paper shld be enough. That's a arrogant answer.

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Pooja replied real good. I would have given her the price instead of jassi.

I agree with you Jammy. Pooja's answer was really good.

and oh btw the participants were suppose to answer the questions as the characters themselves and not the real person.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Originally posted by nishi

but in the round 3 purub was asked a dumb question " if you go to hotel with someone you care/love and after having your dinner /lunch you realize that you have left your wallet at your place ,what would you do ?"Dead

nishi i don't think that was dumb question though it might seem to. The judge was just trying to find out what he would do in such a circumstance just trying to chk how would he use his presence of mind.  Wink

His answer to it seemed rude too specially the 2nd part when he said his signature on a piece of paper shld be enough. That's a arrogant answer.

Is that what he said?Signature on a piece of paper should be enough????????? God!!!!That's a very arrogant answer. He isn't supposed to be a movie star!!!!!!! Just a buisnessman for God's sake!!!!!!! And today,there is hardly a dearth of successful buisness men in India!!!!  

Sameer Soni has a very convulated perception of his character!!!! The Purab that I have come to know would politely apologise and say he is sorry.Eating out might make him a known face among the resturant managers but arrogance is not a welcome attitude.I would have thought that prerrogative is solely resrved by Armaan SuriLOL!!!!!!! Being Purab Mehra,he would definitely be given grace by the resturant manager,assuming he knows him personally.Afterall being the ceo of a 400cr company in India surely has it's advantages.

Btw,hasn't Mr SS heard of net banking and fund transfers??????One certainely doesn't require a purse for that!!!!!!!!!

Go to top