Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: drummedup

Pratima, Yuvraj and Anuj were perfect with their dialogues today. I really liked how bluntly Anuj pointed out to Dadi that Gauri did not get better. πŸ‘ He shot down her manipulation! 

Yuvraj blasted her, LOVED it but it could've been longer. I hope he keeps shooting her down every time she tries to manipulate him now on.

And yeah, even I too think Ekroop is not fitting that well in the family setting... that brother-sister chemistry is not coming through. 

I was LMAO @ everyone hugging it out and Sharad standing like a statue. Poor thingπŸ˜†

And Yuvraj's Suhani Zindabad express was little weirdly placed. He should've said I did not trust her when it came to you. He meant that but it wasn't as impactful... Tripathi blundered there. He made more like "Suhani is so great" more than " it was a mistake to trust you above her". Pleaseee! Focus on the story, we KNOW Suhani's virtues!

@bold- totally agree...the Yuvraj-Dadi confrontation shouldve been like an epic rant...but he was so disgusted that he just walked off. Darn...and I'm glad I'm notthe only one who feels like something with Ekroop and the bros just seems sorta fake...and Sharad πŸ˜†awww.
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Pratima, Yuvraj and Anuj were perfect with their dialogues today. I really liked how bluntly Anuj pointed out to Dadi that Gauri did not get better. πŸ‘ He shot down her manipulation! 

Yuvraj blasted her, LOVED it but it could've been longer. I hope he keeps shooting her down every time she tries to manipulate him now on.

And yeah, even I too think Ekroop is not fitting that well in the family setting... that brother-sister chemistry is not coming through. 

I was LMAO @ everyone hugging it out and Sharad standing like a statue. Poor thingπŸ˜†

And Yuvraj's Suhani Zindabad express was little weirdly placed. He should've said I did not trust her when it came to you. He meant that but it wasn't as impactful... Tripathi blundered there. He made more like "Suhani is so great" more than " it was a mistake to trust you above her". Pleaseee! Focus on the story, we KNOW Suhani's virtues!

A big yes .He could have said more bounties about Suhani I was ex[ecting mein bewkoof tha jo maine aap par aankh bank karke viswas kiya aur jab bhi suhani aapke bare mein bolti thi mane sirf kuch sunne ke bajay chilaya karta tha..ab muje saaf dikh raha hai ki suhani sahi thi..jab aap hame hamare behan se door kar sakthi aap suhani ke sath wo sab kar hi to sakti
crusty thumbnail
@yanks: Frankly speaking I'm cringing at their bonding scenes. When you compare the chemistry among 3 bros, or even Suhani-Sharad's they are miles ahead...but with Gauri u don't feel that affection brimming. You should 'awww' at a connection not ' woh-okay'. Just not happening.

@sri and naina: That is what happens when you try to put a Character above the Story. Characters should be part of it... the story should highlight their virtue... we were already feeling that emotion ' wow, it's good that suhani had been persistent or Yuvraj wouldn't have taken this step' then why spoon feed us to glorify a character? They themselves are not too confident about their story then... and over stressing a point loses it's sheen... Suhani is a great human please don't make her devi maa with these cringeworthy dialogues.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@yanks: Frankly speaking I'm cringing at their bonding scenes. When you compare the chemistry among 3 bros, or even Suhani-Sharad's they are miles ahead...but with Gauri u don't feel that affection brimming. You should 'awww' at a connection not ' woh-okay'. Just not happening.

Couldn't agree more. The bros have a lot of chemistry...
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@sri and naina: That is what happens when you try to put a Character above the Story. Characters should be part of it... the story should highlight their virtue... we were already feeling that emotion ' wow, it's good that suhani had been persistent or Yuvraj wouldn't have taken this step' then why spoon feed us to glorify a character? They themselves are not too confident about their story then... and over stressing a point loses it's sheen... Suhani is a great human please don't make her devi maa with these cringeworthy dialogues.

they will make her to speak mujhe kaana banane ka haq hai and tere kapd done ka haq hai lol
she has been made into already one chotu mata rani
bfsams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes everyone acted really well today...amazing performance by birla brothers and finally it's very good to see every one except suhani speaking lol...And very good dialogues too...Rajoshiji and Sahil acted very well but if i've to choose anyone then i would go for Rajoshiji...she nailed it today...very good acting...
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes today everyone were doing great today and I loved the way everyone questioned Dadi and didn't believed or melted down with crocodile tears of cruel Dadi.
Birla boys stood as brother for Gauri and Pratima fought as brave mother 
It was delight to watch them fighting with Dadi and Suhaani was in background.
Loved today episode 
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: bfsams

Yes everyone acted really well today...amazing performance by birla brothers and finally it's very good to see every one except suhani speaking lol...And very good dialogues too...Rajoshiji and Sahil acted very well but if i've to choose anyone then i would go for Rajoshiji...she nailed it today...very good acting...

So true, Benzi! πŸ˜†

Such a relief. But they tried compensating for it with Yuvraj praising herπŸ˜† 

They should've included Sharad too. He was as much a brother as rest. He was there from childhood too no? :/

laxmi247 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today episode was very nice because everyone said against dadi & especially her favorite pota tell her ur selfish person in the world love it...
arch_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good episode today... Dadi and her idiotic excuses πŸ˜‘ Loved the way Prats and the Birla Boys tore her a new one. Bahut ho gayi thi Dadigiri...
Well acted episode today. Saurabh and Anuj were bang on... great work both of you!! πŸ‘
But the Stars of the day were undoubtedly Pratima and Yuvraj... The pain, the disbelief, the immensity of the betrayal.. really portrayed well. Pratima finally found her voice today and faced Dadi like a mother fighting for her child. And Yuvraj was really good too. Few dialogues, but even in those 2 min he managed to say whatever he wanted to say to break his Dadi's heart ( if she has one, it sure beats only for Yuvi... It's appropriate that he was the one to do this.) He had worshipped her, even when he knew what she is capable of... But today the blindfold came off... loved the break up of DadiRaj!! It was a long time coming..

Rajoshiji and Sahil Mehta πŸ‘πŸ‘

SCT... good dialogues too πŸ‘

And Suhani Devi , before you go on your next Jagat Mata mission, please let the Daayan Dadi Suffer for a while atleast!! πŸ˜‘