..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Diya Jale Ishq Ke

Banner credit - .MysticalWaters

Proof Reading -
.LadyHitler.

||&&&&&&&&&&&&&||

"Bhai, please!" Muskaan pleaded her elder brother.

"Muski, I said no, means NO. I can't and surely won't come with you for your stupid childish party. If you want, take Di or Akash with you" said Arnav, her elder brother.

"But Bhai..." Muskaan tried one more time, but stopped when she felt him getting angry, "okay fine... I'm leaving!"

Seeing his irritated and mock-angry face, Muskaan left from there, dialing her best friend's number.

"Hey Khushi, I'm coming to the party tonight" Arnav heard his sister talk to her friend on phone.

Khushi? Nice name' he thought and continued his work.

He heard his sister continuing to talk to her friend, going all hyper and overly-excited. He shook his head and smiled uttering Pagal'

Muskaan looked back at Arnav and said in phone, "Sorry yaar, Bhai is not coming. I tried my best but you know bhai na, he is complete Khadoos!"

He heard his sister becoming silent, assuming her friend on the other side speak.

"Okay then, will meet you in the evening," said Muskaan dropping the call.

"This is not fair, Muski. You said you will bring him. Every time, you are giving some or the other excuses" said Khushi, pouting sadly.

"What to do yaar... I didn't knew that my brother is this stubborn! You are right, he is a Laad Governor, always shouts at something or the other and never listens to anyone!" Muski shook her head helplessly.

"I wish he spares a glance at me on this Diwali. My crush on him will complete five years!"

"I thought you loved him?" Muskaan looked at her incredulously.

"Of course I love him! My love for him will complete two years on this Diwali. I wish I can confess my love to him!" said Khushi dreamily, receiving a cheesy smile from the other side.

"OH GOD... Maa?! Khushi came to our home yesterday night, and we didn't invite her family till now? How rude it is? She is my best friend and here my family is not even thinking of going to her house and welcoming them to our Diwali Function...?" Muskaan shouted from the door.

"Muski... control your excitement. We are going now.  We are planning to invite them today evening," said Muskaan's mother.

Muskaan shouted in happiness and dragged her Akash bhai to the door with a spring in her feet. She and Khushi had been friends since long and their friendship just bloomed with passing time. They both loved each other more than anything.

Arnav stood there looking at the girl looking at him with wide eyes, her cheeks glowing with a beautiful blush and her hair swaying with the blows of wind. He had come to the place after knowing his family members were present there to invite their new neighbors for the Diwali function. His heart had skipped a beat as soon as he had rung the bell, seeing this beautiful, blushing girl in front of him.

Wait! Blushing? Is this girl blushing because of me?' thought Arnav.

Before he could say something, he heard her melodious voice.

"I am Khushi, Muski's friend," she introduced herself, trying hard to lower down her heart-rate,"Please come inside Arnav ji... Your family is here."

Khushi moved aside and gave space to him to enter inside her home. Arnav looked at the girl with a surprised expression and went inside after hearing his mother's voice. Khushi closed the door and slowly walked towards the living room.

All the while families talked, Arnav stole glances at Khushi whereas Khushi sat blushing, feeling his intense gaze on her.

Arnav felt amused seeing this blushing queen. The Red color of her dress and and pink shade on her cheeks were not letting him move his gaze away from her. He felt an unusual change in his body, especially his heart beat. He failed to understand what was happening to him. Whenever he saw her looking at him, he could feel his blood running fast, he felt goosebumps rising all over his skin, he felt his heart getting restless, yet peaceful than ever. Not able to understand or do anything with these changes, he got up and bid bye to Khushi's family and left for his home.

"Damn you Aman! How many times have I told you to not to listen to my family? You know that I hate all these celebrations... then why did you listen to them and cancel all the  meetings?" Arnav, in the shoes of ASR, yelled into the bluetooth, not letting the poor creature on the other side explain.

"Stop it! Just stop it! I will see you in the office next monday!" he warned him and dropped the call. He kicked the recliner in frustration, groaning into the air.

Suddenly he heard someone cry in pain downstairs. He knew that his family had gone for shopping for the Diwali function the next day. He thought the person to be any servant. He rolled his eyes and was about to open his laptop, when he got reminded of the fact that the servants were given off from their duty for two days.

Then who is it...? Is it... Dadi?!' He said to himself and hurriedly ran downstairs to check.

He stopped in his tracks when his eyes fell on Khushi, who sat on the carpet holding her ankle and looking around. Pain was clearly visible in her eyes. She was calling out for Muskaan. Looking at her for good few minutes, Arnav came to his senses and ran towards her concernedly.

"Khushi?!"

Khushi looked at him with teary eyes and tried to stand up in a hurry; but because of the pain, she winced and fell on the couch with a thud.

"Careful damn it!" Arnav ran towards her and held her by shoulders. He could see her in pain. He gave a glass of water to her and slowly sat on the carpet on his knees and tried to touch her feet, but she gasped and held her feet looking at him with raised eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Let me see your ankle, Khushi!" Arnav said in his low husky voice, looking straight into her eyes.

Khushi loosened her hold on her feet and stared at him with a dazed expression. Her breath hitched sensing his touch on her bare feet and her eyes closed.

Arnav looked at the slender leg before his eyes. The softness of her flesh felt like some fine silk cloth. He looked at her closed eyes and felt his heartbeats rising. Seeing her biting lower lip in pain, he gulped hard. He composed himself and concentrated on the issue at the moment.

"Thoda dard hoga..." (It may pain a little) He whispered to her huskily.

Khushi looked at him, hearing him whisper. Both gulped looking into each other's eyes. Arnav held Khushi's feet in both the hands and twisted it in opposite direction. Khushi, with a jerk, came out of the trance and held his shoulder in pain, controlling a scream.

Arnav looked at Khushi with pain in his eyes. He couldn't see her in pain. He lightly rubbed his hand on her feet to sooth the pain.

"Shh... It's okay... It will be fine..." He whispered again.

Khushi looked at him and smiled while her eyes twinkled with tears.

He had honestly accepted the truth that he was attracted to this particular girl. He wanted to give his attraction a try and hence decided to give his best to listen to his heart, instead of his mind. After all, she was a mesmerizing beauty and he couldn't think of losing her.

He slowly raised his hands and touched her cheeks to feel her soft skin. Khushi pushed her cheek into his palm and closed her eyes. The proximity made her breathing rate more rapid, which didn't go unnoticed by Arnav.

"Khushi..." he softly whispered.

Their eyes met and he involuntarily started moving forward to seal her soft lips with his hard ones; but before their lips met, the screeching sound of a car stopping reached their ears.

The sound brought them back to reality and they both parted immediately. An awkward feeling hovered over them and they both felt surprised about what was about to happen; and somewhere in the awkwardness, came a feeling of contentment that whatever it was, it was mutual.

Khushi tried to stand up, when Arnav stopped her, "Relax Khushi, just sit for sometime. You can move from here once your leg feels fine, okay?"

Khushi smiled shyly and sat on the couch, nodding her head.

All the Raizadas came inside the mansion. Seeing Khushi in their house, Muskaan felt happy and ran to her friend and hugged her. Arnav sighed deeply and left from there after looking at his sister talking continuously and not leaving Khushi to look at him even for a second.

Arnav couldn't sleep that night. Whenever he closed his eyes, he saw her face, the only face which managed to drive him crazy. He remembered each and every moment of their meeting, each and every touch, each and every look and each and every word they shared.

What is this feeling I have towards Khushi? I know I'm attracted to her, I can't control my feelings near her, but why? Why does my heartbeats hasten in her presence? Am I attracted to her physically?' His eyes widened at the thought. No, it's not just physical, it's something more than that. I can't see her in pain, I can't see her being sad, my heart feels happy seeing her happy. Her innocent smile that lights her eyes too, gives peace to my heart. Am I in love with her?'

He got reminded of his mother's words who told him the meaning of love, that it is the most beautiful feeling one can ever experience in their whole life, that love is something which makes one more caring, more considerate and more loving towards their love.

Does this mean that I am in love with Khushi?' a wide broad smile came on his lips at the realization.

"Yes, I'm in love with Khushi" he announced to himself. He kept smiling till sleep took over his senses and he slipped into a peaceful sleep thinking about Khushi.

Khushi lied on her bed thinking about her moment with her Arnav ji. She felt beyond happy thinking about her love. She felt more confident about her love and prayed her Devi Maiyya to give her strength to confess her love to him. Smiling to herself, she slipped into slumber.

The Guptas got ready and stepped out of their mansion to go to Khushi's house. Except one Raizada, everyone was excited for the evening. Arnav was restless, trying hard to find a way to confess his love to Khushi. He looked at his excited family; he was never interested in festivals and celebrations, but he really wanted to enjoy this festival by confessing his love to Khushi and celebrate Diwali with her. He sighed deeply, asking his heart to stay calm.

As soon as he got out of his room, the scene in front of his eyes knocked his breath out of him. The sight before his eyes - Khushi clad in red anarkali - left him breathless. He couldn't take his eyes off her. His trance broke when Khushi's father called out for her.

After completing all the pleasantries, Guptas invited them for dinner at their place. After finishing the dinner, all the youngsters went to lighten the diyas across the house. Arnav was with his parents, looking at Khushi all the while. Arnav's father looked at his son and said "Arnav, why are you sitting here? Go and help Khushi. Poor girl she is working alone over there!"

That was exactly what he needed. He nodded his head frantically and walked towards Khushi, thanking his father mentally. The reflection of the diyas' flickering light on Khushi's face, a beautiful twinkle in her eyes, the reddish tint covering her cheeks - each and everything made him fall in love with her over and over again.

He slowly got on his knees beside her and held Khushi's palm along with a diya.

"Don't you think we should keep this diya near Devi Maiyya's idol together? My dadi says  that any couple who is bound with love, relation or in the bond of marriage should keep the first diya in front of  Devi Maiyya. Don't you want that Khushi?" he looked straight into Khushi's eyes, his eyes speaking everything.

"Huh?" Khushi looked at him with widened eyes, denoting surprise and confusion.

Smiling at her cute expression, Arnav leaned towards her and pecked the corner of her lips and whispered,

"I Love you Khushi... Happy Diwali!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was shweet 
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS
Loved it
Thanks for pm me
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice os dear
loved it
thanx fr d pm
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely shot.. loved it.. dheere dheere pyaar hua.. well finally Khushi's 5 years of crush and 2 years of love found its destination with Arnav too falling for her.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi

I love You SD

This OS was simple and cute.

Mein tumhe  kaise phool sakta huun?
 bahut dinom sei mile nahin?

kya haal hei. teek tho hei na?

Saara pyaar
apna khayal rakhna

Love

Anna๐Ÿค—
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the os ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you for the pm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ahh it was beautifulll.but khushi shud tell.arnav about 5 yr old crush and 2 yrs of love.
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very very well written
I so wish to see khushi's reaction to this