Sensational South
Sensational South
Sensational South

Aahaana Enters Politics! - Come Wish Her! [Birthday Special]

supercool3 Viewbie

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 26 November 2015 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

" Kate Middleton gives birth to a baby girl; Royal family welcomes a new member "

" Justin Trudeau becomes the new Prime Minister of Canada "

" Europe opens it borders to Syrian refugees"

" Black Friday fever all over the world "

" Floods around Chennai; Rains continue in India! "

In a world where you are used to hearing headlines like the ones above,
here comes something that isn't so common at all.

Many would be wondering,

" How did this happen? "                          
" How can this be possible? "
" Since when does Aahaana care about politics?! "           

To know more about when this phenomenon occurred, continue reading below.

Until then,

" I know you read the paper
The one that they call a queen
Every radio round the world know me
'Cause that's where I be

I'm a, a diva, hey
I'm a, I'm a, a diva, hey
I'm a, I'm a, a diva, hey
I'm a, I'm a, a diva "

Edited by supercool3 - 27 November 2015 at 12:53am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyasaatha IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 November 2015 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
DAY 1 

Tanu, a slim and trendy news reporter of Cat Lovers, was at the Elections Building, waiting for the most important people to come out. After all, she wanted to be the first person to catch all the latest news.

: I cannot wait till they come out! I will make sure that I get the first bytes for my channel, Cat Lovers! We will become the BEST CHANNEL in the ENTIRE WORLD after this.  After all, people want to have instant access to news about the TO BE FIRST LADY these days right.? So what would be better then doing that for them!

Just then, Sid of Flirting Club, walks in holding a chocolate cigar in his mouth, and a mike in the hands.  

: In your dreams, Ms. Cat Woman!

: Who are you?

: I'm the reporter from the Flirting Club, the best of the best Day Dreaming!

ROFL Wow what a name!  It suits you right!  Since I've never heard of your channel, it must be some wanna be club that knows just to flirt and drool eh Wink..

: Duh... Stop being so jealous of our channel name Approve!  That's because we've just recently launched our channel. But you wait and watch, we'll become the next big sensation thanks to me.  Girls will just drool over me Blushing!

: You do realize that you'll have many competitors right? Who are much better and know how to do it right? (flips hair)

: But we are different from you guys! We strive off of the UNSAID WORDS, THE GOSSIPS, AND THE EMOTIONS OF THE EYES! Of course, amateurs like you won't understand Approve.

: How can you be so unethical Sleepy?! I'll show you guys that ONLY TRUTH AND HONESTY WINS!

: Yeah, yeah whatever Silly. Now move aside, they are coming out!

Tanu turned around and saw the doors of the building open. She got a hold of her microphone, signaled to her cameraman, and quickly ran up to the front. Up there, Tanu saw one of the most awaited persons:

Aahaana, aka Meli, 

the leader of the World Gossip Mongers. It was Tanu's dream to get to see her in real. 

: Meli! OMG, it's so great to see you!  Do you think you'll win this election?

: Of course I would! We, the Gossip Mongers, stand for what is right and it's about time those Local BS Radicals step aside! They have been corrupting our system!

: People say that you are in this for SELFISH MOTIVES as well, like your own craving for POWER Shocked?

: What rubbish LOLLOL!

At that moment, Sid enters the conversation.

: So you're saying that you would be willing to let someone else lead the party too, right Wink?

:I didn't say that Approve ...

: Well, then you are a liar Tongue! How could you do this to the people that believe in you Sleepy!

Meli got infuriated with Sid and Tanu at this point. She called the security guards to clear the way so she can get out of there.  Once Meli was gone, Sid and Tanu continued to bicker at each other.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT Angry? HOW DARE YOU HURT MELI LIKE THIS!  Now she left without revealing anything Angry!

:  Oh please Tongue, you can see she was after something more Wink. Anyways, Flirt Club got its next headline.

: Check your twitter!

You are unbelievable I tell you Dead. How can you mix words like this. And why are you writing in Tamil as well D'oh?

Idhalam sagajam pa politics la ROFLROFLROFL

:  What did you say?! Confused

: Nothing! As for the Tamil part, that's because we're also catering to Tamil fans as well Wink! (Self-talk: Intha simple logic puriyala na, na enna panna D'oh)

With that, Sid attempts to put on his sunglasses the Rajinikanth way, but fails miserably at it.

ROFL That's EPIC!  Yeah, you're no hero.

: Whatever, Neelambari TongueWinkLOL,

Before Tanu could respond to Sid's taunt, he leaves from there.

:  I will get back at him for sure!

Edited by supercool3 - 27 November 2015 at 12:41am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09 Global Moderator

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 November 2015 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

DAY 4 

It was another day at the EB. Tanu arrived a bit later than usual but she wasn't too worried about it. All she cared for was that she was going to outsmart that Sid today and show that she is better.

: Today will be my day! I'll show Sid that honesty always wins. (turns) And here he comes!

:: LOLLOLLOL look who it is. I can't believe you would still show up here.

: Why would I run away from you Wink?

:: Because you're scared Silly!

: Whatever!

A few cars arrived at the moment. Tanu and Sid turned around to see what was happening. From the cars, a few people got down.

: Omg, they are the Local BS Radicals Shocked.

:: Who? These girls... Wow What matured beauties they are ShockedEmbarrassedBlushing Sid begins to drool!  

: Honestly, don't you know what's happening here D'oh? They are the people that Meli's  World Gossip Mongers are fighting with. This is why there is even an election.

::Why is there an election?  These girls are too hot yaar! Silly... I wouldn't mind helping them Star!

: Do you know anything Sid? Angry! This election is because Meli's Gossip Mongers accused the Local BS Radicals of misusing the power they had. Hence it led to this divide between all the members of the World's Women Organization.

: Who cares! Let me go and grab some news from these hotties!

: Sid! Angry No!

Sid left from there despite Tanu's pleas. He quickly ran up to the cars before anyone else could get to the Local BS Radicals.

: Hi Gorgeous Ladies Embarrassed... do you think you can win against the Gossip Mongers?

The Local BS Radicals looked shocked. Their leader quickly spoke.

Leader: Of course we can. Why don't you think so?

: It seems that the Gossip Mongers don't even consider you to be a competition, let alone win Shocked.

Leader: What atrocity. We'll show them what these Radicals are made of. AngryAngry

With that, the Leader stomped away from there as the rest of the group followed.

:  (self talk): You're a genius, Sid Big smileStar!

Tanu came running up to him!

As the Cat Lover Club and Flirting Club members were too busy locking horns with each other, other far more reputed stations set up stations as the two Party/ Club leaders prepared to give their pre-election speech.  

First off, the leader of the Local BS Radicals, along with her club members took the centre stage, waving their hands.  

Aahaana witnesses all this from the other side of the stage and things to herself "So pathetic LOL!  Do they think they will be able to win the election... after all, they are full of lies and their countless number of double games are well known to the people of our organization!  Who would want to support them anyway!  Let the game begin... avanga mooku nalla odaiyattum Star"  Instead of continuing to listen to the speech, Meli went about changing her attire.  

Leader of BS Radicals speaks: 

"Hello everyone!  Thank you for this warm welcome!  I'm very happy to be here with so many friends and my fellow candidate and sister, Aahaana!  As you all know.  Why are we having this election?  Well, as you all know, we the Local BS Radicals, have been unnecessarily accused of going after power and playing double games to achieve.  But my friends, I cannot promise to be less of a good leader, you all know where I stand!  I'm a very mature person and work tirelessly for the community!  I am not at all self-centred, unlike my entire club has been accused of!  It just goes to show that some are very jealous of our service to community.  Despite the results of the election, I'm committed to do things differently for the women of this world.  Because people need help!  That's my commitment to you.  My friends, I'm ready to be your leader, i.e. the leader of World's Women Organization, and I fully understand what this means.  I'd like to keep my speech short and let my previous service speak for itself.  Thank you my friends!"

The audience respectfully clapped for The Radical Leaders speech and eagerly awaited for the next speech.  A slim beauty, adorning royal like outfit and a hat walked across the state.  

It was none other than Meli!  Many youngsters began to cheer for Meli as the following song played in the background:

"She is the fantasy,

Sweet as a harmony...

Oru Ooril Azhage Uruvaai

Oruthi Irundhaale"

Meli waved at everyone and cleared her throat to get ready for her most awaited speech:

"There will always be someone willing to hurt you, put you down, gossip about you, belittle your accomplishments and judge your soul.  It is a fact that we all must face.  However, if you realize that God is a best friend that stands beside you when others cast stones you will never be afraid, never feel worthless and never feel alone!  My friends, I have been sent by God to protect you all from any atrocities and wrong doing!  My dear friends, this world is not what it seems like:

A self-obsessed...cruel world, 

my must it be this way?

Look around... humanity falls apart, 

why must it be this way?  

They're selling heaven in hushed tones

while craving up grave stones, 

But freedoms just a spoken word, 

Why must it be this way?

Friends, let us stand up and fight up against negativity and do justice to humanity!  This is my continuous goal in life and I wish to have your support!  Unlike some here, who just love to treat others so cheaply and back stab time and again!  My friends, I hope you can make a wise choice!  Thank you!"

Immediately, the next song started to play:

" Main chali toh jhoom uthi zindagi

Main chali toh jaag uthi roshni

Mausam naya nayi nayi hawaayein hain

Main hoon nayi, nayi meri adayein hain "

Tanu and Sid were so involved in Meli's speech that they joined others in giving her a standing ovation!  This beauty did not just know the fashion too well, but she was very well knowledgeable about all the happenings around the World.  However, the Local BS Radicals didn't care and did what they do best, and simply smirked!

Amidst the crowd, a love-filled eyes keenly watched Meli smile.  He knew his to-be girl would charm the crowd and win the election just like he had won in the recent election.  Oh how he yearned to hug and make her his... FOREVER AND EVER!  He wanted to propose to her on the day she won the election and decided to use his popularity to support her on Twitter!  After all, it was going to be on her BIRTHDAY - NOVEMBER 27th 2015:

Edited by supercool3 - 27 November 2015 at 12:40am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyasaatha IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 November 2015 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

The Birthday Girl needs no Introduction, since she has had many introduction throughout her journey on  

She is none other than our

Global Moderator, Aahaana 

Many know her to be: 

Loving and Caring 

Friendly and Approachable 

Helpful and Dedicated 

Strict and No-Non-sense Person 

But only few know Meli as an ACTIVIST on SOCIAL MEDIA

One needs not buy newspaper or waste data on Google News!  Simply Follow Aahaana (aka MeliKutty) to find out the latest news and happening around the world!  She in fact regularly wishes her followers on various festivals and even the celebrities during special occasions.  

As can be seen above, she is an avid follower of almost all kinds of sports, politics, and world issues.  She even has been named as the Ambassador of the Royal Family!  Because it's through her that we find out when a new baby has arrived in the Royal Family Tongue!  

Of course she seems very outspoken over social media, but when you speak to her in person:

"Verum Kaathu thaan varunga Embarrassed" (only air comes out her vocal cord) 

She giggles for hours and hours and only will say one line "NEE PEESU EmbarrassedEmbarrassed" aka "YOU SPEAK"!

Other than that, years continue to go by, yet the baby in her still remains within her.  She is still scared of nights and being alone in the dark Ouch.  Ghosts are her most hated spirits at night times Cry!  

Just like Supercool3, she yearns to be a 'Virgin Casanova' Blushing and loves Coke and Pizza.  She is very POSSESSIVE and HIGH MAINTENANCE Ouch (Feeling sorry for her future husband ConfusedCry).  She LOVES to RANT about anything and everything, i.e. even if it does not revolve around her and is happening to a celebrity some thousands of miles away D'oh!  She loses sleep over the MOST SMALLEST matter and on those rare days, she will SKIP her practicals Confused.  

She LOVES shopping and SAVES her money to do her shopping, but here and there she will LOVINGLY DEMAND goods from her siblings and parents Star.  

At the end of the day, everyone relies on her and hence cherish her a lot Embarrassed!  

A sister is someone who loves you from the heart,
No matter how much you argue you cannot be drawn apart.
She is a joy that cannot be taken away,
Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.

A friend who helps you through difficult times,
Her comforting words are worth much more than dimes.
A partner who fills your life with laughs and smile,
These memories last for miles and miles.

When she is by your side, the world is filled with life,
When she is not around, your days are full of strife.
A sister is a blessing, who fills your heart with love,
She flies with you in life with the beauty of a dove.

A companion to whom you can express your feelings,
She doesn't let you get bored at family dealings.
Whether you are having your ups or downs,
She always helps you with a smile and never frowns.

With a sister you cannot have a grudge,
She is as sweet as chocolate and as smooth as fudge.
Having a sister is not just a trend,
It is knowing you can always turn to her, your best friend.
- shiv sharma

Edited by supercool3 - 27 November 2015 at 12:37am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09 Global Moderator

Posted: 26 November 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Melz!Hug itbis so enjoyable to know about you, my virtual sister!Embarrassed All I wiahnfrom my heartbis good for you and may you grow cheerfully in your life and may God give you experience of each phase of your marvellous life! 
Love & greetings

Happy Birthday Meli ka! Hug
I hope you have a "theri" birthday. Thank you for always being there for me and helping me. <3 You're an amazing person. I'm so glad that I got to know you.(Romba senti la? But I mean every word. <3)I also hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with happiness and love.

Love you,<3
Viz xx
(Chote :P)

Pirantha Naal Vazhthukkal Dear Melz Hug

May this Birthday be just the beginning of a year of sparkling successes & happiest memories for you! Wishing you all the happiness, love & fulfillment of all your dreams (of visiting the Big Apple, the soonest!)

It's not been very long since I've known you but it's been a pleasure to know you first thru IF & then FB. You're truly amazing & most easily approachable DT! For me you are the only one to turn to for any help or guidance I need on IF Hug Thank you tons for always being there.. (And I promise to ping you more... Big smile ascribing to that maybe someday you'll feel like issuing me a warning for "Bhejafrying Meli" LOL )

You are a wonderful friend & deserve nothing but the best! Enjoy every moment of your Birthday with your loved ones & have lots of cakes & gifts! Many Happy Returns! Party

Loads of love and bestest wishes,

Melz many many happy returns of the day..May god bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life..Enjoy your day the fullest and remain the naughty angel that you are ..hehe..lots of hugzz

Dear Meli,

its your birthday today. A big day. You turn fifteen million years old. Congratulations. You deserve all the happiness and love in the world. I havent met a more genuine and supportive person before. Thank you for being you. I dont know what I would do without you. PS. im sick. Again. So, if you want a sig, you're gonna have to personally demand one. I'll make it right away. I promise. I love you. heart emoticon

Wish you a very happy wala budday MB Hug

May you have a wonderful year ahead with all the happiness, prosperity, health and peace,

May all your wishes be fulfiled Embarrassedkeep us entertained with your loads of nautankiness and masti at all the times, and you are cm's sishya Wink so don't try to be nsj ROFL

Have loads of fun and enjoy your bday MB Hug

Love, hugzz

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer

New happiness that stays throughout the year

Hope your birthday brings all these and more

Happy Birthday Meri Pyaari LKHugHug

Filling life with surprise and joys

Wishing you another wonderful year of happiness and joy. May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours. Eat lot of cake, chocolate, ice cream, pastries, pizza and lastly coke to digest all those yummy stuffsLOLLOL

Loads of Love,

Happy Birthday Mels!!!! I cannot believe that it's already been one more year that I've had the privilege of knowing you!

You are one of the most genuine people I've met on IF. You've been there for me every time I've needed to rant/whine about anything in my life and you've been there to laugh with me at all the silly jokes - all of which has made my life infinitely better than it would have been without you. I hope that this next year is better than all the previous ones combined, that your smile's a little brighter, your steps a little lighter and your heart a little fuller. May the next year bring you all you desire and more! And may I get the chance to make more lasting memories with you in the coming year - so I can come back and get sentimental about them all over again next year.

Happy Birthday, love! Have a great one!

Happy Birthday Melz NJ heart emoticon

Have a great day and always be the fun person you are! May you achieve new heights in con-ology and make us proudROFL. Wishing you lots of good health, happiness and success in everything...Many happy returns of the day!

Happy Birthday Melz Bro have a super duper fun day and a fantastic year ahead ! May u stay blessed with the best forever ! Best Wishes ,Poo

Many many happy returns of the day Melz. Heres wishing you a lifetime of happiness and blessed years ahead.

Melmel! How is you? I haven't talking to you in sooo longgg! It's your day of janam today! Isn't that exciting?

grin emoticon

Lots of gifts and cake 

grin emoticon

I kinda want some now...feel free to send some over my way 

pacman emoticon

Anywho, hope you have fun! It's your special day so hopefully it turns out to be as awesome as you are!

Happy birthday once again!

- Ravrav

Hi Meli

I just want to say Happy birthday,May your special day be better than the best you've ever celebrated. Have a blast

with lots of love

Your friend nish

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Dear Melly kutty

Happy Birthday to you

Melly kutty,

It's been ages since I've called you like this  ille? When I first said hi to you in IF, never even dreamt of the bond we have today. I loved the times we spent online

Msn & Yahoo chat, IF ho ya FB Rofling baby with me all night.

Naan nee aisha/mp radha engira namma chella Pradha panna kalakkal IF galatta,(wow,missing those days)

It feels so good to revive those memories on your birthday. 

Love you humesha my dear

Urs ever-blushing

Happy burday Akasutto.. From the time we have been friends , you have been a very important part in my life . I could always come to you for advice . You will always be my sister no matter how much time passes  love you

Happy Birthday.!! *Hugs* I hope your special day bring you lots of happiness and fun. May your dreams and desires come true in this coming year.

Have a wonderful one, Enjoy!

My dear Pappu, 

Its your birthday yet again, but this may be the first year where I will be presenting my birthday message to you on the day itself ROFL.  Well, what can I say, you are the reason why I started believing in virtual relationships and took every effort to make those relationships a real one Hug.TO BE CONTINUED SOON ROFL 

... continued

Edited by supercool3 - 27 November 2015 at 12:33am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09 Global Moderator

Posted: 26 November 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Hi Mel,

Here's wishing you the happiest of birthdays - thank you so much for everything and for being such a great friend! God bless you always :)

Happy Birthday, Meli Hug

Wish you a great day and year of happiness and success <3 
I've gotten to know you in last few months and you're such an easy person to talk to Big smile
Enjoy you day Heart

Lots of love, 
Zoah xo

Iniya Piranthanal Nalvazhthukkal. Magilvana tharunangal malarattum inimayudanum punnagaiudanum intha varudathil. Happy Birthday.

Birthday is the time of celebration;
 I hope you have a wonderful day with loads of love and surprises. 
May your birthday gives you the best memories till the next one, 
may you have success waiting ahead.

Happy B'day Chotti... <3

Happy B'day Melz..HugParty
U Hd been 1 of d sweetest angels I had met at ArAdhika DT..Embarrassed
May all ur wishes b fulfilled n u have an amazing B'day... Have a blast dear..Smile
N this 1s for u:

Happy Birthday Aahaana! Hug
God bless you dear! Big smile

happy birthday melzi welzie. How are you doing? Driving around Norway and Europe like the super cool driver that you are huh?Wink  

Happy Birthday, many many happy returns of the day.
All my best wishes.

Wishing you a very Happy BirthDay.

May life's brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day's journey bring you closer to your dreams! 

Best Wishes for your future endeavours.

Hope you have a great birthday! Stay the same. And be as awesome as you are even now. You're my faaav GM and you know it! LOL

Love you loads, son!!

Happy birthday Mels Hug Iniya pirandha naal nalvazhthukka :D So another year older eh ?Tongue but young at heart correct a ? ROFL So have an awesome day di with your loved ones LOL

Melz I wish you a very very Happy Bday...a very glorious and a very bright life ahead, may your life be full of massive success and may joys brighten the ways of your life with love and care, a day full of love a very happy birthday.

You deserve only the best on your special day... 
          Enjoy your birthday...Happy Birthday Aahana !!

Wishing you all the happiness and good health in the years to come!! May today and all the days to come be filled with immense joy and love!! God bless :)

Pirandanaal nalvazhthukal :)

Hey Meli

Wishing u a very happy birthday hun! Hope u have a rocking birthday! i'll let u off lightly this year as i'm worked up with my dissertation but pakka next ur i'll bajao ur band grannie! LOL
best wishes to u on ur birthday hun!
lots of love

Happpy birthday Melz!
I hope you have an amazing day and an even better year ahead of you

in progress...when our arrow date happens LOL

Edited by supercool3 - 27 November 2015 at 12:49am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3 Viewbie

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 26 November 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Edited by supercool3 - 27 November 2015 at 12:24am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post: