Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all yesterday i started series called Revisiting Old YHM and due 2 ur overwhelming response i have decided 2 continue dis one. will try and post mostly daily otherwise sometimes gaps might cme in between.😉

so here goes the 5 moments from our OLD GOLDEN YHM

1. ishra first rain sequence- this was their first rain after meeting each other and it did its magic by bringing them 2gether 4 d first time.  neither of 2 knew that they wud be bound 4 life after this rain. the chemistry between dem cud be seen in dis moment when d rain just started😳

2. ruhi- toshiji scene- dis was one scene which cud be ignore easily bt 4 me it was emotional one as a dadi consoled her lovely grand daughter after she had got well from an incident of negligence. toshiji's guilt for ruhi's condition and her sadness at seeing her raman being so broken was so palpable in dis scene.😭

3. raman sees ishu treating ruhi in clinic- dis was 4 d first time that he saw what magical smile and nature this dentist madrasan had and how he bonded soo well wid his daughter.😉

4. ishu- miku scene- when ishu got ready 2 meet her prospective groom and miku talks to her , its and ideal scene of sister bonding

5. raman tends ishu's wound- when toshiji stormed at ishu 4 no mistake of hers and wounded her wid a surgical instrument, they way guilt rose in raman's eyes seeing ishu in pain coz of his mistake and how he forcefully gripped her hand and applied an ointment on it was awww so cute.😳 first time there was concern from his side and their eyelock

so which one's ur favorite among these?? mine is ru- toshi and ishra's rain sequence😳

do tell urs😉
The first one for me!

The sequence was so so cute! And the song selection so apt. Loved the first rain sequence. Infact i love all the rain sequences in YHM.
Aaj toda tough to choose one and mine is4,5,1
They all are adorable scenes love ishraru bonding 
Wonderful post again
mine fav is 1st n last
Hi Shivangi,
TFS

My all time favorite is "Ek du jay ke liye Vashta" rain sequence even before the story started the song depicted the nature of their relationship. Ishita walking upfront showing him the correct path and he without a word following her in her chosen path and protecting her from all danger oh such beautiful memories  miss the CV of those those times☺️ they were able to write sensible story with so many intertwining tracks without us getting bored and all the characters got enough screen space and all the characters were grey and relatable.

Today it was tough to pick but my favorite is the 1 one.
Rain sequence..
Clinic scenes..❤️
oinment wala scene..❤️
#RememberingOldYHM

I loved d rain sequence bt till date m nt able to understand y raman gave her d coat?
both were already drenched in rain
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

I loved d rain sequence bt till date m nt able to understand y raman gave her d coat?
both were already drenched in rain

I have two or three ideas about it.

1. They were drenched and she was trying to cover herself with dupatta so that her dress doesn't stick to  her and he gave the coat out of chivalry so that her curves are not visible 

2. She was pulling her dupatta because she was cold but it is light material so out of chivalry he gave her his coat as it is little bit thick material than her dupatta and she will be little bit better off

3. He gave her the coat as he felt some desires for her as his heart knew that she belongs to him even when his mind hated her presence and he didn't want anyone oogling at her as she is his😆

No matter what I  loved the sequence very much
Edited by mayasundar - 8 years ago
OK so for me it will no 1 and 5
and the interesting fact is that I haven't watched any epi from them but still liked 1 and 5
Thanks 
For me 1,3 and 5