New Swaron FF Love, Life and Fate

Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys.. this time i m going to rock with my Sweetu Nidhi!! We are going to work together on this, tell how it is!

Disclaimer

All the characters are a necessary need and a work of fiction. If this story seems similar to any FF on IF then its either a co-incidence or We may be have inspired by that. Don't be over possessive for any Character or Bash them. Any harsh comment will make the writers stop the story right at the moment.

LOVE, LIFE AND FATE

Prologue

We were very happy. It was our first marriage anniversary.  Though we had a formal arranged marriage, love was a waiting game. We both were eagerly waiting for the moment when we will feel for each other. It's not that we don't like each other or don't want to live with each other, but loves defines relations ships in a different way and love and like are of course two different things. We never wanted to make our marriage a compromise, so never expressed our rights on each other. But it didn't take much time to realize the true love. Not for me at least. Yes. I was, truly madly in love with her. Actually, I am! But destiny played very cruel game. Can you imagine, you are going to propose your wife, telling her how much you love her for the 1st time, and she is not in a condition to recognize you? I mean... Bloody F**k! How could destiny be so unfair to someone?

"Friend!"

Swayam turned to see a smiling Sharon entering the room.

"Let's play with this Doll today!" she said.

"Come, but let me set your hair first."

Swayam got a comb and starts to set her hair while she get busy in playing the doll.

I have no idea, if you will ever be like before or not, you will be back as the same Sharon or not, but I just know, you are mine. I don't know you love me or not. What was your plan that day, what did you want to share, but I was sure in some corner that, you were also going to tell me the same thing, which I was prepared for. You don't know the reality today, but I loved you, I love you, and will love you always!

Love,

Shiri and Nidhi!😊

Hope you all like it!!

Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 8 years ago
totally a different concept and an awesome one ...
loved it

can't wait to read further...

plz continue soon
Intresting prolouge do continue soon.
An unusual concept with so much potential.
Would love to read more!
Awesome shiri dear and cookie πŸ€— 
The prologue reflects a new concept  πŸ˜ƒ and a very different one πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I'm glued ! 😳

Update soon ! 

πŸ€—
Awww This seems so interesting...
Plz do continue...
This is a different kind of love for Swaron n I can't wait to read moreπŸ‘πŸΌ