Diya Aur Baati Hum Written Update 25th November 2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Ep starts with Emily leaving parlor Satya and sandy follow her and then stop her She tells she was going for work and that she wont come to give fingerprints as she has got some bridal order for today Satya Wonders which bride wants to get ready in morning and asks address

He tries to confuse her and asks her the address of shop .. He continues asking about exact location and asks about streets and which temple u r talking about.
She gets irritated and says it is 2 streets back komal's home.
And then realizes what she said..
Satyadev asks how do u know about komal's house .
She says now every single person in pushkar knows about this ... Relation between mohit and komal..
He says relation is a different thing and the address is different
How do u know about this.. She says she read in newspaper and u have no reason to doubt me
He says show me the newspaper
She says I didn't know u would ask for it otherwise I would have kept it with me.
He says ok I believe and give u another chance and asks her to come to lab to give finger prints
Sandy says plz Emily do come For me
Komal thinks where did she get stuck and is worried She wants to tell police but is hesitant and thinking they might think she murdered she is worried
Bb bbsa come in lab to give finger prints
Sandy makes them sit and thinks sorry I have to do this to prove innocence of my family
Extremely sorry to hurt..
Bb stands to give finger prints but satyadev asks her to sit and asks since how many years u are here.. In pushkar
Bbsa tells 40,years
Satya asks if u ever went to that place where mohit was murdered.. He says no
Sandy asks can I take fingerprints. They came here for this
He says yes Whatever I do u are there for ur family.
Bb bbsa give finger prints
Sandy says she'll leave them but bb says she'll go. U do duty.

Next LM comes to give fingerprints He says the awaited one is here
LM puts hands on scanner but Satya tells u have lot of sweat on hands
He gives her tissue. She gives finger prints and is going when satya says I'll talk to cooler makers to make coolers for fear along with summer.
Next meena and vikram come Meena says she didn't do anything She is hesitant and asks vikram to give first. They both give finger prints Next is suraj's turn meena says the hands which u always held are demanding ur finger prints Go and give
Suraj comes inside
Satya gets a message from control room and asks them to continue he'll be back soon
Suraj gives finger prints and says check it or I should give again
Sandy holds suraj's hand and cries and says I feel so bad Whatever happened Happened for last time. I hurt all u alot. But I did this to prove Satya that none of my family Is involved in this
I'm feeling really bad. I know a person like u cant hurt anyone How can u kill someone
Suraj says don't feel bad it is a part of duty. I understand
Suraj' goes and while going he says sorry. Sandy looks at him stunned

Precap
Satya says they got the culprit They go and see a man

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for the update zona. could not watch the full episode as husband turned out early
Thank you so much for the WU! πŸ‘ I love the part when Sandy takes her Suraj ji's hand and starts crying and apologises for the fact that her family must pass through these difficult times as it is a formality and a way to close Satya's mouth, who is suspecting their family. And Suraj telling her that he understands her. This scene touched me... Their tears, the pain in their eyes. I miss their simple yet cute and loving moments as it is a hard time for their family. πŸ˜• But it seems Sooraj hides something, I think he knows something about what happened. Hope to see SurYa happy again... soon. πŸ˜³πŸ˜” The track is so confusing yet interesting, I'm eargely waiting to see what happens... πŸ˜•
Edited by Aishuuu. - 8 years ago
Thanks Z for the update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
I waited for sooraj saying something to sandhya, it happened. It is good that they show he has conflict inside for not opening up to sandhya. 
thnks 4 d written updateπŸ˜›