Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved Jalal's gesture with full devotion he bow down at kali maa's feet and feel jo's pain and just look at her he know that  she is not at peace after  pooja too.
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilluitla

hi Harshu

nice updates and analysis excellent .SORRY iam not giving regular views because my husband is out of country so i hv to manage every thing but i am reading u r replies too.u r doing excellent job  and u r updates r giving us interest in expressing views in u r treads.todays episode  review was humorous and also depth analysis too.  
coming to JA--if u remember JA's first promo where" JA  dialouge JODHA" and "JO dialogues EK BADHSHAHI HAMARI PARIWAAR KI SAR JHUKHADIYA HUM USKA SAR JHUKANA HAI"  this was CVS main theme not VO dialogues  it narrates the whole story of JA . thats why they hv shown jos hate and jls love till  SR.
Ayushi - THANK YOU so much for giving movie name.  u r anysis  was awesome  those r my views too.if jo behaves same way  like others then what is the difference bet her and other wives of jl. jl started thinking about jo from saving moti ,rahim ,stopping HB to yatra ,jo's peom,supporting him in the  bazar ,her answers of lie that she killed his unborn child,accepting her mistake on holi these things couldnt make him  to understand jos feelings clearly but after saving jo from suicide jl understood jo clearly not fully thats why jl dint take seriously when jo behaves rudely with him also.from that episode onwards i started liking jl more than jo before that i like jo more. CVS hv failed to show jos  feelings about jl atleast in self talks from this episode onwards till SR.after SR i totally aree with Donjas replies to Diksha and Akdha.
Diksha - excellent views i liked it and loved it  and also  i agreee with u .u hv beautifully written about jo jl relation. i think u r still upset u r not giving  ur full views here and Shyamala 's post. usually i wait  for u r views hare and there too.
Akdha--nice, depth and long reviews every day i loved it . and u r right about tiger attack and i agree with u.

coming to episode i watched this episode so many times .JL was looking innocent and cute when he was praying Kali maa. and jl surprised when priest blessing jo about her children  in that scene  i felt jos expression  was very calm and dint feel any uncomfortable.now jl wants people love him not to hate or fear and what people think about him is became important to him.

u r titles r vey good Harshu.

srilu

hi srilu...I m not angry or upset, dear... just busy these days, and so bit tired...but I visit forum, whenever possible...only sometimes I m not able to write, though there r many things in my mind to post here...
pilluitla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi Diksha 
 SORRY those  upset words to Donjas  not for u i forgot to mention her name.pl share u r views  more when  u hv time.i hv checked my post and changed it.

srilu
Edited by pilluitla - 8 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeaBea

Am back😊

Jalal is finding out some hidden truths about the people around him but he has a long way to go or understand that his enemies are members of his own.  I like this shrewd Jalal dealing with each one according to the situation.  But when it comes to Jodha he wants to be in her good book.😆

However today Jodha is the winner for being smart.😉😆

While  Jalal is trying to figure Jodha out and how best he can turn their relation around to be thatof amicable if not love Jodha is one step ahead of him but she is not showing it to him but maintaining Indiffrence.  Look at how she described Jalal to Maham😲 meaning she is noticing Jalal all this while  and know  more about his temperament.

Can you imagine how Jalal would feel hearing Jodha talk about him⭐️

well said Bea, i also think, she watching Jalal, & try to reading his state of Mind, yes this time Maintaining in difference  is necessary, i also wrote in my post,  words are different.

if we see physically point,  sometimes tough, because they are in opposite sex, or age point they young,but they blancing gracefully, this relation. jodha knows which point, stopping is necessary,
because   her mind not clear, about jalal , mind status +which place she have in jalal's life..
if he is faking, she will withdraw, this staze, but if he   will put efforts, her heart started to create space for him.

blue ha ha , he will sue think,   he right said to jodha now he can, bear teekhi mirchi😆

Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hi Harshu

nice updates and analysis excellent .SORRY iam not giving regular views because my husband is out of country so i hv to manage every thing but i am reading u r replies too.u r doing excellent job  and u r updates r giving us interest in expressing views in u r treads.todays episode  review was humorous and also depth analysis too. 

coming to JA--if u remember JA's first promo where" JA  dialouge JODHA" and "JO dialogues EK BADHSHAHI HAMARI PARIWAAR KI SAR JHUKHADIYA HUM USKA SAR JHUKANA HAI"  this was CVS main theme not VO dialogues  it narrates the whole story of JA . thats why they hv shown jos hate and jls love till  SR.

Ayushi - THANK YOU so much for giving movie name.  u r anysis  was awesome  those r my views too.if jo behaves same way  like others then what is the difference bet her and other wives of jl. jl started thinking about jo from saving moti ,rahim ,stopping HB to yatra ,jo's peom,supporting him in the  bazar ,her answers of lie that she killed his unborn child,accepting her mistake on holi these things couldnt make him  to understand jos feelings clearly but after saving jo from suicide jl understood jo clearly not fully thats why jl dint take seriously when jo behaves rudely with him also.from that episode onwards i started liking jl more than jo before that i like jo more. CVS hv failed to show jos  feelings about jl atleast in self talks from this episode onwards till SR.after SR i totally aree with Donjas replies to Diksha and Akdha.

Diksha - excellent views i liked it and loved it  and also  i agreee with u .u hv beautifully written about jo jl relation. i think  u r not giving  ur full views here usually i wait  for u r views . 

Akdha--nice, depth and long reviews every day i loved it . and u r right about tiger attack and i agree with u.

BeBea--i like u r  analysis  and it was short but u hv  described whole episode.excellent. 

Donjas --SORRY i wrote about u r analysis dont know  how it edited. i like u r analysis. i wait for u r analysis here and SHYAMALA's post too. u r replies to DIksha and Akdha r excellent. pl try to give u r full views. u r still upset?

coming to episode i watched this episode so many times .JL was looking innocent and cute when he was praying Kali maa. and jl surprised when priest blessing jo about her children  in that scene  i felt jos expression  was very calm and dint feel any uncomfortable.now jl wants people love him not to hate or fear and what people think about him is became important to him.

srilu

Thanks Srilu, liking my posts. yes  cause of busyness we sometime we can't write daily updats.

but you getting time to reading  great or or you enjoying Harshu thread. or Others posts, 
so when you will get time, please come & post , 

thanks again.

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bindu_nhbr

Awesome Shagun👏
How do u manage to give such long views that too early.U remind me of myself ,even I used to give long ones(may be not as long as yours) and was the first one to post initially.

@bold:I feel,without the tiger track,Jalal couldn't have understood so early that Jo actually doesn't hate him so much, that she want him dead.

Thank you Bindu di. 😃

Oh...so I remind you of yourself...😆 Yeah...I remember reading your fabulous analysis in those days on Abhay's or Devki di's thread or others.  😃

I agree with you on that. But still, there had been a kind of friendship between them, which was quite evident. And only from Jalal. Remember the way Jo smiles at his cute antics in that khema scene on their way to Ajmer Sharif Dargah. 😊
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeaBea

Wonderful take, love reading your comments. 😊

Thank you so much. Glad you love them. 😃
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hi Harshu

Diksha - excellent views i liked it and loved it  and also  i agreee with u .u hv beautifully written about jo jl relation. i think  u r not giving  ur full views here usually i wait  for u r views . 

BeBea--i like u r  analysis  and it was short but u hv  described whole episode.excellent. 

Donjas --SORRY i wrote about u r analysis dont know  how it edited. i like u r analysis. i wait for u r analysis here and SHYAMALA's post too. u r replies to DIksha and Akdha r excellent. pl try to give u r full views. u r still upset?

srilu

Thanks Srilu, time is not on my side but still wanted to write something down.  Harshu is doing a great job writing this long detailed updates keeping the forum alive so we all that loves JJ needs to put in our efforts.

Thanks to everyone  contributing too.   I don't get time to read all the posts on the forum but I know this thread are precise and focused on the Serial only. 😊
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

well said Bea, i also think, she watching Jalal, & try to reading his state of Mind, yes this time Maintaining in difference  is necessary, i also wrote in my post,  words are different.

if we see physically point,  sometimes tough, because they are in opposite sex, or age point they young,but they blancing gracefully, this relation. jodha knows which point, stopping is necessary,
because   her mind not clear, about jalal , mind status +which place she have in jalal's life..
if he is faking, she will withdraw, this staze, but if he   will put efforts, her heart started to create space for him.

blue ha ha , he will sue think,   he right said to jodha now he can, bear teekhi mirchi😆

Yes I love the fact that he is not given up easily on her and have a preconceived mind about his Mirchi wife😆 He just finds  another way to get closer when one door is shut to him by Jo. This will continue and the highest of it would be Ben's track when both will finally call for a silent truce😊