25.11.2015 - Riya's masterstroke exposes Sarla, Amma disowns Sarla

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Considering that MAM has been safely snuggled in the one-hour slot, as against other far more dramatic, plot-driven shows getting only half the air time, it has paced extremely slow...and tedious...which is why I lost my patience after reviewing it the first few times.

But I think I got lucky today as I tuned in to MAM at 5.30, out of the blue. Woohoo!! There was SOOO much drama going on.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And I didn't have the slightest bit of inconvenience trying to piece together tidbits...on what Riya did to expose Sarla. I must say, the last couple of times I saw Riya, I was infuriated and wanted to whack some sense into her dull, submissive self.  But now that she has spoken up, drowning out other demanding, pesky voices, I am cool๐Ÿ˜ƒ NOW I feel the montage justifies the plot, spirit and content of the show. Itne maheenon toh bas nautanki chal rahi thi... ๐Ÿ˜†

Things I LOVED today:

1. Riya didn't give a damn to Sarla crying hoarse and trying to cook up more unnecessary drama by calling Riya "jhoothi" and all. She was firm, yet not impolite. No one could fault how gracefully and firmly she conducted herself. Today she seemed like she was a woman who had her own mind and is not afraid to speak up when she knows she's right. ๐Ÿ‘

2. Riya also didn't give a damn to Shivam, who has suddenly turned blind to all of Sarla's antics and was more interested in shutting Riya up like a good-natured, sanskaari bahu ought to behave๐Ÿ˜ก. I am sorry but Shivam is turning out to be an MCP, who probably thinks women of the house should only listen and defer to the males, and other buzurg people in the house and not have a say in affairs of the house. I am beginning to dislike Shivam more and more. Earlier too, he had tried to impose his will on Riya, by asking her to resign from her job, few times where he yelled at her coz she rightfully spoke her mind in front of Kushiya...and the one other time where he raised his hand on her๐Ÿ˜ก That was particularly insulting and not something expected of a gentleman. Which is why I was flabbergasted when Riya actually apologized to him.  But forget that, today she rose up to her husband and shut him up. He NEEDED that, he had it coming since quite some time now.

3. Raghav seems to be warming up to his bahuriya's ways and independent and logical ideology..and seems more interested in hearing her reason than listen to Amma's emotinally charged whining or Sarla's excessive, exaggerated claims of being victimised by Riya's 'evil planning'. Today, when Sarla tried to cough up a storm by insinuating how rudely Riya spoke to Shivam, Raghav on the other hand, drowned out her whines and seemed determined to hear his DIL out and get to the truth of the matter. Raghav, hats off...brilliant acting..and welcome back to a sensible world where one is allowed to think for oneself instead of being henpecked my mother and an evil, greedy sister.๐Ÿ‘

4. I applaud Raghav again for choosing to believe the truth than caving in to the constant web of lies his sister has been weaving for him all these years. I absolutely loved it, when he seemed shocked, hurt, betrayed, and made that one comment, which totally sums up Sarla's character: bachpan se Sarla apne hak aur zarurat se kuch zyada hi bator ke rakhti thi. That totally sums up what a bitch she is๐Ÿ˜ก That is the exact same reason she didn't think once of her brother, his family, her ailing mother...and was ready to stoop so low to get hold of the money. ๐Ÿ˜ก I dont care how urgent her reasons are...Amit has been kidnapped and has been put on the death row or something...Fair enuff..SHE is the main reason behind it. Instigating and encouraging him. I am SOOO hoping for Amitwa's and Pari's truth also to come out. I want Raghua and Amma to dwell on how unfairly harsh and distant and caustic they were with Kushiya's children, when, in fact, Sarla is the serpent infusing poison in her kids' brains.

5. I LOVED how Sarla's overconfidence got ground to dust...as her brother expressed how betrayed and let down he felt by the recent turn of events...as Amma exploded in her angriest avtar, and cut off all ties with her. "Tu jhooth ka marrna chahti thi naa, main tujhe sach ka maar deti hun." FAB, FAB ACTING Krutika Desai๐Ÿ‘ I was so moved when she cried, taking Raghua's well-being and sacrifice into consideration/...for a moment it seemed she was regretting being so manipulative and unfair on Raghua, for the sake of Sarla's selfish needs. And I dearly hope, she doesn;t cave in to Sarla's whining and emotional blackmail and cuts her off for good. I know it will lead to Sarla trying to avenge this insult and severance of supplies and money from her bro's house, be unleashing her wrath on Riya, but that's okay. Atleast everybody's seen what a bitch Sarla is.

I am hoping soon enuff everybody gets to know of Amit and his harkatein, of Pari and the wreck she is, of Sarla's "Madam X" avtar, of how she even got Riya's father and Shivam kidnapped..of how she led her son to ruin her own husband's business and reputation...I want all of this to come out in great detail. That would be FUN๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

As of now, I am enjoying the drama๐Ÿ‘ and I dearly hope Amma is not onto some nautanki spree...and she has actually severed all her ties with that wreck for good. Atleast, for some time. Did I say I was actually feeling vindicated when Amma called Sarla 'khushnaseeb' coz she had a Bhabhi like Kusiya??๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by gravity23 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yknikki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@gravity23
u poured my heart out๐Ÿ˜Š
awesome episode it was๐Ÿ˜ƒbtw loved varun badola's acting the way he was shattered after knowing his sister's deeds๐Ÿ˜ญone dialogue of his that touched my heart today was 'mar mar ke banaye hai hum e ghar ko' every1 has their best moments of life in their home sweet home from years togehter & suddenly 2 leave that home is not easy
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome write up to the TM. You said everything that I wanted to say

Finally Raghav was around to see and hear it all. It was because of him Riya got the strength to expose Sarla to all
just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raghav's 's dialogues were really good especially when he told Sarla that she did not even think about her mother. What would happen to her if they were not able to pay back the money and how worried his old mother was for her well being.