•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Hope this will not land me covered with rotten tomatoes and eggs.

Pari is still unconscious and is lying on her bed and Emily is shedding silent tears on her bed side. Bhabo and Suraj watch this from distance and are worried for Pari as how she will take her father's demise after she regains her conscious. They were scared of her reaction. However Suarj asked Emily to open her parlor and concentrate on work. That will change her mood and Bhabo supports his words by telling her that she will sit next to Pari and take care of her. Emily was worried about the new police Officer who commented about her non sorrow attitude towards her husband's death and Suraj readily assured her that he will talk to Sandya and ask her to keep that officer in control and she need not have to worry about others and should concentrate on her business.

Sandya who overheard Suraj's words was proud of her husband for taking care of his brother's widow despite him mourning his brother's sad and untimely demise.  But her happiness was short lived when she heard Suraj's voice next to her and asked him what it is. The next moment she was shocked beyond her belief as Suraj asked her to talk to the officer to keep away from Emily and also from his family as they are the once who have lost their family member and he doesn't want some outsider to torture his family with his rude questions. However Sansdya had to control her emotions and told him that the officer is doing his duty and if she interferes more, then they will suspect her and family more than others. So she asked him to calm down and console the family while she promises him that she will nab the culprit and punish and make him compensate for the every tear her family has shed for Mohit. Suraj looked disturbed by her words and said if she can't keep the peace of her family by stopping an officer from questioning, then what is the use of her being such a big officer? This throw cold water on Sandya as she had never anticipated that a day might come where her Suraj  ji will condemn her for not misusing her power. However Suraj was stopped by Bhabo at that moment by saying, Chora beendini is right, if she ask the officer to not to question us, then he will think she is hiding some grave details and is misusing her powers to save the culprit. They may even think that we only killed Mohit. So have patience and look after your work and also help Emily if she needs any helping hand in purchasing items.

Though Sandya was hurt with the way Suraj talked to her, she didn't showed that on her face and action and concentrated on helping Meena in household work.  While serving food for all, she volunteered to serve Emily in her room only as she has to talk to her about Pari which alerted both Bhabo and Suraj. Bhabo asked what is it she want to discuss only with Emily while she could share that with all and Sandya said Pari has not gained conscious for days together and it is not a good sign and it complicate her life later. So she wants to take Pari to Jaipur for tests and if required they will have to admit pari there for few days. Even before she could close her mouth, Emily shouted at her saying " Jetani ji, please keep your fake concern with you only. I know why you want to take my Pari out. You want to fill her head with her father's death news and will brainwash her by saying see you were hating your father so much earlier but see now, you are missing him so much and make her feel guilty. That way she will never get over her father's death and I don't want my daughter to lose her happiness. If that officer hears your words with pari, then who knows he may even doubt on pari, he doubted choti jetani ji when he heard she had fought with him for minor issues. Sandya had tears in her eyes and she turned towards Suraj for support but was more hurt when Suraj supported Emily by saying yes, Emily is already hurt by losing her husband and we don't want her to lose her daughter as well. Who knows what the doctors do to the child while giving treatment and what if they make her speak something ill about her father and what if she opens up her subconscious mind where she has nothing but hatred for her father. Bhabo also said in a polite way that Sandya can't stay with Pari always as her duty comes first and what if something bad happened in her absence. As it is still the mourning period, none of them can go out of the town and stay with Pari. So let her get the treatment here only. Any way our doctor has said she is on recovery mode. Sandya was broken with her family's attitude towards her duty and her responsibility. However she just left the place and went into her room while tears were flowing nonstop.

Soon after she left the hall, Mr. Investigator entered RP and announced that as a protocol, all the Ratis to give finger prints in police lab as they have to suspect all the associates of Mohit. This raged Suraj though he agrees with the officer, later empties his anger on Sandya fro suspecting his family in his own brother's murder. Even when Sandya tried to tell him that it is just the formality they have to do as a police officer, he shouts at her saying BB was always right and when it comes to choose between your family and duty, you will end up with your duty and ignore your responsibility as a DIL. If this is the case then what is use of having you in family when you cannot even influence your fellow officer to spare your family? This make even Sandya lose her cool and screams that she is trying hard to prove her family innocent while he is adamant on proving her wrong ad giving scope for the investigating officer's doubts. She also makes a statement which makes Suraj gape with shock "Suraj ji why do I find your behavior strange as if you know something about this case and hiding it from me? If you really are doing some details from Police, it will be treated as crime and may call for punishment. So if any of you people have even some small clue, please feel free to share that with me and I will ensure that officer doesn't come back to you for further interrogation.

In the night Sandya could not sleep and come out of the room for some fresh air and that is when she hear some voices from Emily's room and shook her trust in her own people when she heard Pari speaking and BB, Suraj & Emily asking her to keep up the act and stay silent and never to open her eyes in front of her Sandya taiji.

Very well scripted deejagi! This sounds so much like the movie Drishyam! Honestly if Dabh is following the movie then ive no complains. It will be really interesting to watch.
Yes Amborisa, they are going in that way only. Other than Drishyam, I had watched a Kannada movie long back wherein the husband also suspects it was his wife who did the murder and get himself arrested and even the police officer there was the wife's brother. In the court wife also gives evidence that her husband was innocent and she killed the person as he was a threat to her husband's life and even the court accepts the evidence and about to declare the judgment and that is when the daughter, a 8 - 10 year old girl comes to the court and submit the gun with which the murder was carried out and tells the story that on that crucial day, when she returned from her school trip, she wanted to give surprise to her mom, so entered the house using the back door and when she was about to enter the room, she saw that person trying to harm her mother and in the urge to save her mother, she took the gun from the cupboard and shot him and ran away. She did that to save her mother and what the judge would have done, if he had seen his mother being molested by some one?
very well written
but i simply  cant accept pari , behind mohit's murder dee
sorry
Originally posted by thala

very well written
but i simply  cant accept pari , behind mohit's murder dee
sorry

Even I don't believe it is her but all of them are under the assumption that it could be her and are trying to protect her. It will not even be Sandya but ST who will free her from her guilt. Most probably after she pushed him, and left the spot, some one else would have completed the task.

But for sure Pari had tussle with Mohit before his death and whoever is the killer, he or she is aware of the same.
I think Pari probably pushed Mohit when he was misbehaving with emily, because he was drunk he lost his balance and hit his head. Emily and Pari assumed he just fainted and they fled the spot but someone else must have witnessed this all and later on came out of the hiding and threw him in the well. 
As per sandy's investigation, mohit didnt jump into the well but was pushed and emily/pari together dont have so much strength to accomplish this task. There has to be someone else who is involved and that person is def an outsider who is still in the hiding. 
Originally posted by Ambrosia

I think Pari probably pushed Mohit when he was misbehaving with emily, because he was drunk he lost his balance and hit his head. Emily and Pari assumed he just fainted and they fled the spot but someone else must have witnessed this all and later on came out of the hiding and threw him in the well. 
As per sandy's investigation, mohit didnt jump into the well but was pushed and emily/pari together dont have so much strength to accomplish this task. There has to be someone else who is involved and that person is def an outsider who is still in the hiding. 

I think Lokesh & LM met Mohit even after Emily & Pari and tehy would have had some tussle and that is how LM's Lehenga would have got spoiled and she had to buy a new one. And after they left the spot, Suraj & BB would have come (tehy would have witnessed the tussle between Lokesh and Mohit) and would have berated him and BB would have disowned him and in those emotional moment, she might have fallen and would have hurt herself in the waist as well. Since they have watched (Bharaj) tussle between Lokesh & Mohit and they think Mohit wronged LM & brother, they may be trying to save the brother sister duo. And towards Emily, they feel concerned.

The killer had to be an outsider and that is teh only reason, it wa swritten on teh wall (during the 2nd visit of police to Komal house that the killer is from Rathi family. If it were Komal who wrote, why will she choose to write on wall as well as mirror? In her hurry, why will she think to take extra caution to write twice?
Originally posted by --veena--

Nice plot...

Thanks 😊