bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Pallot ne muse daanta 😭 😭 😭
tab sudhar gayi mao 😉 😉 😉
Actually mere meetings cancel hue the unexpectedly 😆 😆 😆
So I could complete reading stories in time 😊 😊 😊
So here is my review. Rating are sent over IM 😊

All Participants did excellent job. When I tried to write funny story for this contest, I learned how hard it is to write funny stuff 🥱 🥱 🥱. You guys are all so great  👏 👏 👏.

Plot 1:
 Entry 1:
Couple of comedy flicks 😆. Marker dialog and Aditya sir taunts are good 👏
Guess: 😕 😭 Vis?

Plot 2:
Entry 1: Freddy training part was 🤣. The costume part was hilarious too. Esp Abhi saying "Asha, tum yahan Daya ki wife nahi bann rahi ho...logon ko vishwaas hona chahiye ki tum Daya ki wife ho" 🤣 🤣 🤣. Also it's so sweet showing that Abhi enjoyed 👏 👏 👏

Guess : VIS 😃

Entry 2: Too dominating wife doing hungama. Liked the person who empathized Daya 😆 😆 😆.. awe Daya must be pouting at end na 😉

Guess: 😕

Entry 3: 🤣🤣 forgot abt ACP sir 😛. Free suit 😲 😛. Tasha is sachi dominating wife 😆 😆 😆. I will get some tips from her 😉. Few of the humor lines are from known jokes, but still it didn't spoil my mood as I imagined Daya as bechara husband. Hmm serial killer is a nice twist 👍🏼. last part Caption was 😆 😆 😆. The best part was how you managed so well with disguised names without mentioning a word that Daya is Mr X 👏 👏 👏

Entry 4: OMG It's a laughing blaster that shirt buttons and poor outfits, fluffy😉 😉  and diabetic 😆 😆 😆. Buttons flying 🤣 🤣 🤣. Totally enjoyed and a sweet ending 😳

Guess: GD 😃

Plot 3:

Entry 1: Prank 😉. Had sparks of humor. Esp Abhijeets ghar ka halat 😆 😆 😆. Par Devika didn't try for Daya 😲 ... par wo plane me chatting wali bat toh zabardast tha. When I wanted to write yahi tha mere brain me .. awe kisi ne mera idea chura lee 😭 😭 😭.

Guess: GD 😃

Entry 2:   Couple of smiles 😆 😆 😆. Acha khasa phasa diya Daya ne airport me 😃 😃 😃. Car scene is very hilarious 😃

Entry 3:  🤣 prank ulta pad gaya Daya pe.. I really enjoyed Abhi reversing things 😆 😆 😆

Entry 4: Nice attempt 😃. I felt things were rushed in beginning, but by end of story it was all YSPT 😆 😆

Entry 5: gold ka dant keliye suraksha 😲 😆 😆 😆. Bechare Abhi to Dad ke sharan me gaye 😆 😆 😆
Guess:  😕

Entry 6: hehehee sach much back fire. I love the way daya digged pit for himself 🤣

So bad at guessing na 😉😆 😆
Pallot ab sorry bol 😭 😭 😭 itna dant liya tum ne innocent mao ko 😭 😭 😭

aidug thumbnail
Hello all of you. Hope u all are ok. Well lam again here ,l have read all stories of Daya sir birthday contest & all stories are really very good.
Thanku so much all the writers for their precious work.
Plot 2)story 2-Good story, here Daya sir was really looking like poor husband.
When Asha scold him regarding that"FULJHADI" & Abhi sir comment"mera
sher to chuha ban gaya" really very sweet
& funny. Very well written.
Wonderful story.
Thanku so much dear Author for this story.

Plot2)story 3-Nice story. Daya sir & Tasha
nice couple. Here Daya sir is very 'patnivarta' & romantic husband. Its a long & romantic story. Nice attempt
dear author. Thanku so much for this lovely story.

Plot2)story 4-Wow very funny story.Poor
Daya sir, no Ghulab Jamun no Ice cream
"sugar barh jayegi na" 😡 . Daya sir in that
tight shirt 😭 . I imagine how whould be Daya sir
looked in that shirt & Asha's condition in that
heavy saari & loose shoes. I really enjoyed that
comment "Agar mera Daant toot jata tou"
Very funny & sweet story & when Daya sir return that shirt to Abhi sir with " sir mujhy
seena nahi aata main ny button glue laga ker
paste kar diye, do button alag rang ky hai bcz wo
gir gaye aur mily hee nahi". So sweet, its shows
pure care & concern. Dear writer its really a very
good story, l enjoyed a lot. Thanku so much 😳 😳 .Edited by aidug - 8 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

ENTRY: 1

I find the Story was Short but Sweet 😃... the Off Screen Relation of Cast showing Sweetly 😳😃... The Funny Element was Very Less but All and All a Nice Effort of Writer 😃... Thank You so much...😃😃

The Story is Sweet having All Beautiful Atmosphere of Golden Era 👏...  Nice Departure and Arrival off Both Disguise Character was Awesome 😆👏.. Loved Abhijeet Sir taunting to Asha ⭐️👏 ... the acceptance of Asha and Freddie Sir Gyan was Wonderful 👏👏.. Ending was really Nice 😃👏... All and All Wonderful Attempt 👏👏... Thank you so very much...😳😳

ENTRY: 2

Nice Bunch of Laugh 😆👏... Loved Asha Angry Avtar on Khatara Car 😉👏... the Scolding about No Drinks and Meetha was Hilarious 😆👏... Daya Sir and Sunil Discussion about Biwi and Waardaat was Lovely 😳👏... Asha Scolding, Crying Tamasha was Wonderful and then Ayesha coming and Trapped by Cops in Good Manner 👏👏.. All and All an Excellent Effort ⭐️👏... Thank You so very much...😳😳

ENTRY: 3

It was again a Well Crafted story 👏👏... the way Daya Sir and Tasha Relation as Husband and Wife was really Such Lovingly Portrayed by Writer that at a Moment even as being a Reader I felt Irritative on such Dominating Wife 🤣👏... I Like Daya Sir Respect to Not Manaying His Wife 😉👏... 45 Selfies, Such Expensive saari and Gift 😆👏... The Serial Killer Twist was Lovely and that Friend as Culprit again Unpredictable 👏👏... All and all Terrific Attempt ⭐️👏... Thank You so much... 😳😳

ENTRY: 4

A laughing Blaster 😆🤣... I like that Writer brought Us in 1999 era 😉👏... from Start till End its Only Laughing and Laughing 🤣😆... All and All Perfect Effort ⭐️⭐️... Thank You so very much...😳😳

Story started Nicely with showing Free Wifi Use in Aircraft 👏👏... Like Promotion of Abhijeet Sir on Immediate bases 😆😆... ET 😆😆... 7 Behnein.. 3 Bhai 😆😆 ... Story contained little Disrespect to Characters so gives an Odd Feeling in some Parts but Otherwise a Very Good Attempt 👎🏼... Thank You so much...😳😳

ENTRY: 2

The Story Starts Nicely 😳👏... really Loved MAI 😆👏... Cold Coffee Interest 😛👏... really Like that Tall, Dark Handsome 😉👏... Bhai bhi Sharmate hain 😆👏... 110 KG 😉👏... All and All really Good Effort 👏👏... Thank You so much...😳😳

ENTRY: 3

Smooth Start 😳👏... its really Nice to Read Some Murmurs, Off Comments even Irritative Mental Notes ⭐️👏... that Saccha Pyar reason was Hilarious 😆👏... Instant Leave for Daya Sir 😉👏.. the whole Mumbai darshan was Humorous 😆👏... All and All Sweet Attempt 😃👏... Thank You so much...😳😳

ENTRY: 4

Its really Classy Story as having a Lovely Twist by making Turn and turns Included All 🤣⭐️... Devika and Tareeka Helpout really gives Sparkles of Laughs in that Story 😆👏... Abhijeet Sir shock, Tension and Last Helplessness Portrayed Greatly ⭐️⭐️... its really a Tremendous Attempt ⭐️👏... Thank You so much...😳😳

ENTRY: 5

Again a Nice Smiling Story having Gold Tooth 😆👏... Security Guard for Daant 😉👏... Nice Combo of Wedding Outfits 😃👏... Entry of Dad was Hilarious 😆👏... All and All a Nice Story 😳👏.. Thank You so much...😳😳

ENTRY: 6

Very Soothing start 😳👏 ... either Story Restrained till Airport but the Backfire was Outstanding even Pleasurable ⭐️👏... This is the Story showing How Pranks turned and really Troubled the Prankster 😉👏... again Terrific Effort ⭐️👏... Thank You so very much...😳😳

gadhadada thumbnail

I GUESSED ALL THE WRITERS... Really...😉😆😆

aidug thumbnail
Plot-3) story -1-Nice story. Daya sir was enjoying free Wifi 😛 .Abhi sir teased Devika regarding her
make up.Abhi sir excuse '7 Bahein aur 3 bhai ' &
ghar mei cricket team 😛 very funny. Very good story, l really laughed a lot.
Story 2-Another good story.lts really gives a laughing blast & also contain some sweet moments like Daya sir told to Devika "Abhijeet, per mere liye Abhi" so sweet 😳 .This is a combo of sweet & salty. A Happy Story.
Story 3-Very nice story , full of duo masti. Poor Daya, one week leave & Mumbai Yatra with Devika 😭 & Abhi didn't know the difference between coffee & chai ki pattii 😡 Wonderful attempt.
story 4- Daya prank with Abhi & Devika use word
Behenji for Tarika 😡 .The whole drama planned by Daya was good & shocking for Abhijeet. Very nice story 👏 ⭐️
story 5-Devika corrected her name Sweetie & Daya told TT very funny 😃 .
Golden teeth of Daya & a security guard
for it 😲 . Very nice story, full of fun . 👏.
story 6-Here Abhi sir miserable condition
really gives a laughing blast.Daya tried to trap Abhi but his whole plan turned back to him 😲
😡 poor Daya !
Too gud story 👏.
A big thanks to all the writers who write such beautiful stories 😳 👏 ⭐️ .Edited by aidug - 8 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When is the  result ?  😆
MysticMorning thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulasya

When is the  result ?  😆