Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khadeja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

The spinning top scene was good!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

MJ has become so emotionless and doesn't listen to his heart!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Poor Tara!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­But she will not give up!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waise she should have tried the shortcut method of bringing back his memory and hit him on the head with a danda!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³'

Right Di πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nandu and Vedant will now play chor-police at his house!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣
Yeh Om wedding catalogue le ke aa gaya ... he just doesn't get who he is dealing with!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

This Sanki Om is overconfident!!!!   

Itna confident hai ki use lagta hai Tara will run for wedding 😑

Tara kya dialogue marti hai and she is just fantastic!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

MJ stops himself from going to Tara thinking it is a husband-wife matter!!!!   

Is he deaf??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•Tara has clearly said that she is not Om's wife Sia then why is he thinking that she is Om's wife??πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

MJ ke pass na dimag hai na dil

I loved the way Tara MJ ko suna rahi hai that her husband's name is Mrityunjay and she is getting an "M" written on her hand!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Her suniye started and I almost thought she is going to start saying "aji sunte ho" like she used to do at the UC!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That would be so romantic

Tara gets him to do whatever she wants, whether it be praising her mehendi, moving her hair from her face or feeding her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

It has been so long Tara has not felt his touch and she is dying for it!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

MJ wanting to shoot her and Tara's reply to it was hilarious!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Tara and her dialogs are always dhasoo...
It is so special for Tara that he is feeding her and is remembering how he used to feed her!!!!   

Yeh Om phir aa gaya and phir se kisi aur ki biwi pe haq jamane laga!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Om ka koi kaam dhanda nehi nehi hai πŸ˜•

Tara ne accha kiya jo usse uski mehendi mein likha Mrityunjay ka M dikha diya!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Khadeja

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Make up exam & late night segment dekhne ka asar... πŸ˜†</font>

Wahi tere upar double asar pad gaya!!!!!!
Khadeja thumbnail
Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

Wahi tere upar double asar pad gaya!!!!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Finally exams puri hui...
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice episode.

Specially the first scene where MJ was spinning the top.

Tara is all upset which she has to. I was angry over MJ who was just irritating me with his expressionless face.

Nandu to humesha ki tarah hi dramabaaz hai. Vedant to bilkul idiot hai. I don't know who selected him in police.

Om...arghhh...I want to kill him sometimes.

Khadeja thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Nice episode.

Yes 😊

Specially the first scene where MJ was spinning the top.

Tara is all upset which she has to. I was angry over MJ who was just irritating me with his expressionless face.

Kya soch raha tha kya pata !!!

Nandu to humesha ki tarah hi dramabaaz hai. Vedant to bilkul idiot hai. I don't know who selected him in police.

Neend mein selection hua hoga πŸ€”

Om...arghhh...I want to kill him sometimes.

No doubt