Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: anu_anya

feeling bad for dat girl
wo boy itna dumb kyu hai

intereting awesome concept
thanx for pm
continue asap

Thank you Anu😉
Woh boy dumb nahi hai...Uski ek majburi hai...
You'll come to know soon😃
Dandellion_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shobhakaimal

Interesting prologue.  Pls update soon and PM me

Thanx dear😉
Send me BR and i'll PM you from next time😉
Dandellion_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone...
Here is the Character sketch...
Some doubts will be cleared I suppose😉😆
Enjoy😉

Character Sketch...

Sanyukta Aggarwal:A sweet and kind hearted girl.Till the age of 10 she was a very silent type girl...A total introvert...never talking to anyone..But after meeting someone things changed or we can say she changed..Lives with her father.She lost her mother at the tender age of 4.Since then her father is her life.Her bffs are Vidharth.She works with Vidharth as an Assistant Director.Had fallen in love but always thinks that she's not meant for  love . Somtimes gets very curious to know things which are suspicious and in a way are connected to her.

Randhir Singh Shekhawat:A handsome hunk with personality of a Greek God😉.Living in USA but is going to return soon.He has taken training in an acting school and soon is about to make his debut in Bollywood.He has a very unique problem.He doesn't know who his Mother is and has a very faint memory of her.Lives with his Dad.Inspite of his father's harsh words related to his mother..he knows deep in his heart that his Mother cannot be like what his father is describing.But chooses to remain silent.Always hears faint voices in his dreams.Voices of two persons in specific.Both are different but are melodious to hear.But gets confused as to why he hears these two voices in particular.He is cousin brother of Vidushi.

Parth Kashyap:A successful and young director.Bff of Sanyukta from College time.Sweet and charming boy.He knows that Sanyukta hides something from him but doesn't force her to share it with him.Engaged to his lady love Vidushi and will marry her after the completion of his joint collaborated movie.Has only heard about Randhir from Vidushi.

Vidushi Kumar:The stylish Diva and an Art Director.The most caring person anyone could ever have.Loves Parth and is engaged to him.Sanyukta's bestie cum sister.As she doen't have any sister she treats Sanyukta as her sister.She has a very little knowledge about her previous life as she was with her during 
10+2 and Parth entered later during the college time.

Mr Sanchit Aggarwal:Sanyukta's father.Loves his daughter a lot and trys every possible way to keep his daughter happy as he knows that she lost her mother at a very tender age.Sometimes gets very funny.A caring and a humble person.Doesn't know anything about her "secret".

Harsh Singh Shekhawat:An a**h*le.Unfortunately Randhir's father.🤢😡He's very mean and egoistic.He always tries to fill his son's ears by talking ill words for his mother so that he will hate her.Has manipulated Randhir a lot.Is planning to get his son married to a girl who will be totally in his favor and will help him to manipulate Randhir in every possible way.
(is not important initially but later you can see his true intentions behind all this)

Rest of the characters will be introduced later😉

Thank you so much for your support...
Next part coming in 2 days😉
Keep smiling😊
God bless😃
Edited by natureloverr - 8 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme cs
Loved it
Super excited for update