Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Donjas

I am with you. I don't care how many people are left. I am going to around for a long time and will comment on everything.

Same here. The forum is still alive due to people like us, who still have the interest and for whom the magic is still alive. 
This forum is such a stress - buster and lively place, that it is sometimes sad to see it quiet.
Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 8 years ago
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Same here. The forum is still alive due to people like us, who still have the interest and for whom the magic is still alive. 
This forum is such a stress - buster and lively place, that it is sometimes sad to see it quiet.

Absolutely, I totally enjoy coming here and I love the discussions and great write ups. For me too it's a stress reducer.

Maybe I am reading too much into the situation, Harshu's posts still average >25 likes and has lively discussions.
Edited by Donjas - 8 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice +Romantic thread Palak😃,

see you creats loves so beautiful names, kheme vala love now boat wala love,😆,

So Raining  of Love going to start😆, 

Palak your posts also aliving this forum  so waiting new love posts from  your beautiful writing.

maybee Real Akdha alived today or read how Rommance is spreading this Forum, By Palak,

Harshu,, Akdha lover , ha ha, They sure feel 😳😆😉.

As useal my song land;

aaj mausam bada beimann hai bada
beimann hai, aaj mausam
aane vaalaa koii tufaan hai koii
tufaan hai, aaj mausam

kyaa huaa hai, huaa kuch nahii hai
baat kyaa hai pataa kuch nahii hai
mujhase koii kataa ho gaii to
is me merii kataa kuch nahii hai
kubasurat hai tu rut javaan hai

kaalii-kaalii ghataa dar rahii hai
thadii aahe havaa bhar rahii hai
sabako kyaa-kyaa gumaan ho rahe hai
har kalii ham pe shak kar rahii hai
phulo kaa dil bhii kuchh badagumaan hai

ai mere yaar ai husn vaale
dil kiyaa maine tere havaale
terii marzii pe ab baat thaharii
jiine de chaahe tu maar daale
tere haatho me ab merii jaan hai

.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

so finally u r back again with a bang...was waiting for ur u boat ride post... 😉 ya akdha/parijat were at their best and chemistry ka kya kehna spicy hot...ufff 😉 loved jalal teasing her and jo always ready to burst like a volcano... 😆 poor gulr isn't aware that he njoys her angry wala hatred and hence provokes her all d time I think if she was aware of it she mite not loose her cool so easily or would pretend to b calm but volcano boiling inside... 😆 truly awsum scene...his protectiveness was appreciable and worth watching... 😉 really sweet of him... 😳 thnx fr making d post... 😉

yup m back..their chemistry speaks😳jalal is cheeky always ready to provoke mirchi😆it was so beautiful scene when he protected her😳thanks for comments😳
Originally posted by: .chandni.

lovely post

thanks
Originally posted by: Ashvneet2399

m still lost in AkDha land!!!
me too😆

😆wow!!!! 
hely diii u r tooo good!!!!
aww thank u so much ash😳
enjoyed reading Boat Ride Waala Love!!
m glad u enjoyed😳
Its suuuppprr awesome!!
thanks again
Jodha was talking with dasi  i must say Jodha always eager to know which is her khema... 🤣whenever JJ go together her first question KHEMA😆
absolutely right dii🤣
 jodha always became tensed about khema🤣
Jalal-- Aap Jyada Sochiye Mat Hum Apko Girayenge Nahi😳 Humari Madad Ke Bagair Aap Andar Nahi Aa Payengi Fisal Ke Gir Jayengi Aaiye..😳
dear shehnshah g aapki madad k shaare b vo girne hi waali thi🤣
ek advice h aap k liye...always b careful while helping her out...😉😆
jalal should take extra care n concern when jodha is with him😆😉
 Apka Duptta Thik Kiye Dete Hai , Warna Log Samjhenge Ki Humne Apke Sath Shararat Kar Di😆
this ws the Jaan of this passionate scene😆
yup it was so naughty indirectly he was saying her dt he wanted to do shararat 😆

Originally posted by: Donjas

Another fun and energetic post with your trademark romantic style.

Thank u
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

When Donjas mentioned about your post, I was looking forward. Missed it so much..Thanks Palak...

aww😳 thank u di for comment and welcsy😊
Originally posted by: Abi23

Lovely post palak
U create the same akdha magic again with ur writing

Thank u abi
Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Fun Post as usual Palak di. I like it that you make your posts soo colorful. ⭐️😃

It was a very fun - filled and amazing scene. 😃 First of all, there were lovely BGM's all through it. This made the scene more endearing and magical. So many cute moments in a single scene...OMG...A treat for us...😃 First, the girna nad sambhalna of Jodha. It looked as if Jodha is allergic of Jalal. 😆 She hesitated even to hold his hand, see her expressions when she removes her hold on his hand, after he prevents her from falling. Such disgusted looks...OMG...😆 Try to be a little cool, dear Jo. I still think its Jalal's chance to get all hot on Jo. But this girl won't allow that...😆 Anyway, Jalal too loves being Mr. Hot with his very own Ms. Cool. 😆

Then the dupatta one. Dupatta down or not, we anyway know that Jalal is forever in shararat mood only. 😆 I guess everybody knows that. And, what was Jo exactly planning to do, when she stood up with such a jerk. Planning to run away by walking on water?...😆 She fell because of her hurry, I guess. Jalal was all steady when he stood up to correct her dupatta. I wonder what the boatman must be thinking all throughout the ride. Pooor guy! He died na...We can't even get his views now...😆

And Jalal said, " Yaad rakhiyega, humne aapki fir se jaan bachayi. " One more saving is about to come. I think both of them will have to make notes on how many times each of them saved the other...😆 There are just too many incidents na...😆

Loved how Jalal protected her during the attack. Everytime she made a fearful expression, his hold on her only got stronger. " Ghabraiye mat Jodha Begum, hum hain na aapke saath. " 😳😃
Loved his protective nature towards her. 😃  Not that he wouldn't have protected anyone else on her place, but seeing him protect so strongly, the person whom he claimed to hate, is just incredible. 😳😃 Even Jodha seemed comfortable there, the usual disgusting expressions were not there. 😃

thank u shagun😳loved ur comment 😛Jalal is so cheeky never miss any chance to tease jodha😆jodha also like fire always ready to attack him by her shamsheer aankhein 😉😆poor jalal who will save him from mirchi i liked u consider them like ice n fire fully opposite😳actually opposite attracts 😆😆they way he was protecting her it looked beautiful😳