Dark FF: Only Mine#2|Thread 3 Link Pg 1 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats on new thread Princess🥳
I'm so intrigued to the story that I rea it in;one go.. cont soon pls can't wait
Congratulations for new thread !
Congratulations on new thread maggz🤗
Do update soon.
Congrats for new thread Yagya😊
Yaaayyy this is get better and better
congrats new thread... waiting for the update

He felt pity for the crying innocent soul standing in front of him but all he cared was to make her his, as he realized that she had begun occupying a very important place in his life when she exited his life.

" Think whatever you want, but my demand is not going to change. If you don't want Payal's life to get wasted then marry me and be my wife."  The finality in his voice made Khushi shudder at the mere thoughts of his words turning true.

But she didn't have an option. Her heart, her emotions were over-powering her mind and were not letting her think anything straight.

" OKAY FINE, MR RAIZADA! YOU WON!DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!! BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE COMMITTING A SIN AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!!"

He gave a 'I don't care' look and held her and instructed the priest over there to read the mantras necessary for the marriage. Lifelessly every ritual of marriage was completed as fast as it could be and finally,he was handed over a Mangalsutra which he tied it with any emotions visible on his face.

He took a pinch of sindoor and filled her maang with it, while tears flowed out of her eyes like a river. She felt her life ending, her world crashing but was happy for her friend who was everything to her that atleast it was not her who was experiencing all this. 

Arnav made Khushi bend down to take blessings from the priest and he blessed him a happy life though Khushi felt certain that it was not possible at least in her case.Arnav pulled Khushi along with him to the car, made her sit inside and  started driving.

He was happy that he got what he wanted but somewhere his heart was aching as it knew what he was doing was not right. The lifeless and pale expression on her face were piercing what seemed like daggers in his heart, which he thought was non-existent.

The car screeched to a halt as they arrived at Shantivan which was decorated like a bride.The function had completed and only the family members and Payal were present there. Khushi was frightened and horrified thinking about the possible consequences when they would come to know about the marriage.

Arnav dragged her as she was immersed in her own thoughts and rang the door bell while Anjali opened the door quickly.Everyone was shocked seeing them like that as they could notice Mangal sutr and Sindoor. Arnav understood that and said to the people who came running to the door,

" I know we shocked you all. But what should we do? We loved each other ever since she worked for me and couldn't wait for all the elaborate rituals you all would want to finish. Sorry for the sudden sweet surprise." Everyone knew that they had to accept this and had no way out but Nani and Anjali were happy that he chose Khushi for himself and they had also noticed Arnav stealing glances of Khushi whenever possible during all the preparations and rituals.

Payal was shocked that her best friend could hide something so important but was very happy for her that finally their dream of getting married to the same house was getting fulfilled as she tightly hugged Khushi.

Nani ordered Hari Prakash to prepare for Grah Pravesh Ritual and asked Anjali to do the aarti for Arnav and Khushi. When the grih pravesh ritual was completed, they were about to enter when Anjali said,

" Bhai, shaadi hone se pyaar aur romance kam hogaye kya? Maine toh socha tha ki mera bhai bohot romantic hai par shayad main galat thi!! Kon itne dry type grih pravesh karta hai!! I mean you are a Raizada, if you don't even feel you are not romantic, you have to complete a romantic ritual."

" And what is that?"

" If you were romantic na, you would have got the ritual without anyone telling you about it."

He smirked naughtily as realization dawned upon him and immediately picked up Khushi in his arms which made her gasp in surprise and everyone started giggling. He said,

" Hogayi tasalli mere behen ko!! Aab mujhe ek aur rasm poori karne hamare room main jaana hoga. Shubh raatri priya jano." He said huskily and shamelessly looking at the angelic innocent looking beauty in this arms which made Khushi feel weird.

The family  let him go without any fuss like neeg and things like that knowing Arnav's dislike for the same.She had to hold his neck because he was pacing very fast which gave her chance to fall down though Arnav would never let that happen.

Khushi had always dreamt of her Suhaag Raat with her prince charming but the person whose arms she was right now in, who wass supposed to be her husband was not a Prince but a Monster for her. She was feeling very nervous about the things which might take place tonight and things which can change her life completely. He put her down and immediately locked the door, just in case she tries to run away from him. As he kept her down, she moved away to maintain a 'safe' distance from him. Surprisingly enough, he didn't try to hold her or stop her. Seeing the blank expression on her beautiful face, he said,

" Go and get changed."

His normal voice, came as a shocker for Khushi but she was not the one who could let him see what she was feeling,

" If you are not forgetting you didn't give me any time to pack my things."

" You think there is shortage of clothes in Shantivan? Open the wardrobe and wear whatever you want." Arnav unbuttoning his blazer as he spoke as if he was speaking the most common thing in the world.

So everything was planned, she thought. She was expecting to see some revealing dresses in there but she saw suits and sarees mostly red in colour in the wardrobe. She was surprised but happy to see a side of her newly wed husband who knew her preferences and her limitations. She immediately went in to the washroom, got changed and came out wearing a white suit much to Arnav's annoyance.

All the time she was changing she was thinking if it was a part of something big.May be to make her fall for him. Maybe it was a trap for her. He was feeling attracted towards her again to see in that white suit, which was pretty translucent and this time he was accepting that he surely had some feelings for this beautiful, innocent lady who is his wife now.

She was going towards the recliner which was a shock for him. Acting by his instincts, Arnav pulled Khushi by her waist and made her crash on his chest, while it startled Khushi, who noticed that he had changed into his casuals.

"Leave me. I can't sleep with you on the bed. You will take that as a chance to touch me." Khushi squirmed in his grip but he tightened his grip on her much to her dismay.

" I don't need any chances to touch you, darling! The shastras which you revere so mcuh, accept it as my right." Arnav claimed his right, while his smirk was scaring her.

" Don't take advantage Mr.Raizada!" She said while struggling determinedly in his grip.

" I have the right to take advantage! Aur waise bhi koi pati ko aise sambodhit karta hai kya, sweetheart?" He said tightening his grip on her waist. She was now feeling nervous and sort of blushing due to her anger but for Arnav it was due to their proximity.

" But I will be a good husband and let you sleep on the couch but being a business man, I need a good-morning kiss from you everyday." He said with a smirk. Khushi struggled even more after listening to his words which made both of them land on the bed with Khushi on the top.

She was shocked for minute with the whole fall sequence but reconciled her strength and when she tried to get up she felt a pull on the Mangalsutra, which made them collide their heads. Instead of caring for his pain, he started caressing her forehead with a concerned and loving look while she was impressed, partially by this act of him.

Then both saw why Khushi was not able to get up and found that her Mangalsutra was stuck with his shirt  button. Khushi was trying to remove it while his hands automatically went and held her waist.

As Khushi was trying hard to make the string come out of the button, Arnav was all lost in Khushi's face which were giving cute irritated expressions to him.

What was in store for them for the night?

---
Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
tell me one thing...was it a sneak peak or chapter?? :$
Originally posted by Muskan_TR

tell me one thing...was it a sneak peak or chapter?? :$
Still writing, :P!