Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mankad98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
~ Chapter 6 ~

It's too cold outside, for the angels to fly.

Khushi was 14 when it all first started. In the beginning it were just the light shoves in the hallway and the biting comments on her style of dressing. But then it got worse as the time went by. First it was just the girls who were jealous or wanted the attention of Adin but as everyone saw how Khushi was taking to their bullying quietly, it became a game for them.

A game that lasted 4 freaking years.

The only reason Khushi keep quite through it all was because she didn't want unnecessary attention to herself. As the heiress of a multi-billion empire, she had enough of it. She wanted school to be her escape from the giz of the society. But boy, was she mistaken. School turned out to be an even bigger hell for her.

Adin wasn't oblivious. Of course he knew. Khushi had caught him threatening quite a few people at different occasion. He became so angry and violent that he was warned with a threat of suspension. On that day Khushi asked for a promise from him. A promise to be another bystander among the crowd. She knew that if Adin got in trouble the family reputation would be at stake. And seeing as their father expected Adin to takeover the company sooner or later, suspension from high school was not a good enough qualification profile.

But now she wished nothing but for Adin to come and save her.

She stood helpless and mute in the middle of the circle formed by all her terrors in flesh. The daunting figures with their merciless taunting words id not hesitate to bring her on her knees at any cost.

She watched helpless as Dev stalked towards her and held the hair at the bottom of her neck. His grip was painful as he tilted her head back making her eyes snap to his.

"Hi sweetpea. Remember me? I'm the guy you scoffed at so very haughtily. Regret something now?" He taunted smirkingly.
A strangled sob escaped her maouth as his grip tightened on her hair.

By now, a huge crowd had gathered around them to watch the commotion. Everyone was there but not the person Khushi so desperately wanted to see.

She had been bullied before. Yes. But not by them and thankfully. These people were ruthless and presently, high and drunk. They were literally out of their senses.

"Let me go, please." Khushi whispered in a shaky voice.
"So soon sweetpea?" Dev chuckled mirthlessly.

A wet trail was left behind on Khushi's flushed cheeks as silent tears streamed down her face endlessly.

Arnav silently stood and watched the scene unfold. He was attracted to the girl. But that night, when he was brought back to reality, he realized that he was incapable of love. And all he ever did was inflict pain and hurt on people. So watching the raven haired beauty being manhandled did little to stir his heart. In fact, he was feeling quite numb watching her cry. It might be the drugs he smoked but even sober, he doubted he would feel any different.

"Please, please let me go!" Khushi chanted desperately.

But the circle only laughed and the crowd only whispered. Nobody even said a word.

They were just a crowd. And a crowd is nothing but an audience. People who standby and watch as the scene unfold. They watch as the innocent is tormented and the guilty and as the scene comes to an end, they applaud and be on their way, pretending as if it never happened.

It was as if history was repeating itself. Dev brought out the scissors and brought it close to Khushi's hair ready to chop them off.

"Let me do the honors." Arnav said smirking.
A horrified gasp left Khushi's mouth at the idea of chopping off her precious hair.  And to think, by the same person who save that from happening not even a week ago.

Arnav took the scissors from Dev's hand and brought then to Khushi's hair at the bottom of her spine.

"Say goodbye to you lovely locks, shortcake." He smirked cockily.

Another strangles sob left Khushi's mouth at the nickname and at the thought of the Arnav she met that day. He was not the same. This Arnav was different. Dangerous.

Agonizingly slow, Arnav brough a chunk of Khushi's hair in between the two blades.

Snap.

A huge mass of her hair fell on the floor. Khushi woobled on her knees but Dev had a firm grip on her upper arms.

Arnav continued to cut her hair until they reached her mid-back.

Khushi was full on sobbing now. Greving her hair that she had grown with such love and care. The hair that she loved more than any part of her body. The hair that her dad insisted she never cut because apparently those made his princess even more beautiful.

Khushi whelped as Arnav reached for her hair once again but before he could cut then any further, Adin came bursting through the crowd.

"WHAT THE F**K" Adin yelled furiously as he watched his sister being held as Arnav cuts her precious hair.

"GET OFF OF HER!" He was beyond enraged. He shoved Dev off of Khushi and Arnav away from her.

He gently took Khushi in his arms and hugged her shuddering and sobbing body to his chest.
"I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry sis." Adin whispered brokenly in Khushi's ear.
There were no words to describe the guilt and anger he frlt. Anger towards these bas***ds and towards himself. He could have saved her had he not been busy flirting up a storm with the new girl.

He knew deep in his bones that this incident has scarred his sister deep within.

And as he looked down at her sister, he knew he had failed her. She wasn't just his sister, she was his twin. Literally his other half. He was stupid enough to listen to her when she asked him to back off. But today he promised all thing holy that nothing would stop him from laying his life for protecting her.

Because those were not her tears that ran down her cheeks but his as his heart bled of disappointment towards himself.

He softly led Khushi away as if she was made of glass towards his car. Knowing that he had later to pick a bone with the jerks that had broken his sister in two.

With a deadly glare in their direction, he left with Khushi, shushing her to stop crying. Enough was enough!

~

Hello everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

How are you all today?

So that happened πŸ˜†

What are your thoughts about it? I hope I made it clear that Arnav is not TRYING to make Khushi hate him. He is that way only. πŸ˜‰

Bullying is an evil in our society that need to be eradicated as soon as possible. Please don't stand by and let it happen. Speak up if it happens to you or even to other. Because every voice counts. 

#StopBullying.

Love you minchkins πŸ˜³

~Mrs.HarryStyles~

Edited by mankad98 - 8 years ago
mankad98 thumbnail

Hey everyone!  To receive updates add this account. 

Love you all. πŸ˜³

~Mrs.HarryStyles~
Edited by mankad98 - 8 years ago
MiHarforever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update😊 missed ur updates..
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
Loved it
Well written
Poor Khushi
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
oh my goodness 
arnav u little f**ker πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

poor khushi :(

seriously he's such a jerk, u just stay drugged u idiot!

The chapter was sooo well written ohmg u write amazingly write more stories.
mankad98 thumbnail

Planning on writing something else soon πŸ˜†

I am really glad you like it . And Arnav is a total jerk πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by: -cuteee.tigress

oh my goodness 

arnav u little f**ker πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

poor khushi :(

seriously he's such a jerk, u just stay drugged u idiot!

The chapter was sooo well written ohmg u write amazingly write more stories.

Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg...arnav is such a jerk...
This incident is going to be scarred in khushi's life forever :(
Hate arnav and that creep dev too...

Curious for next part...

Update soon ...!

Thnxx for pm :)
merehan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail