Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Well in this last three years..my life has seen a lot of changes..completed college and have switched two jobs also...only thing constant has been my love and addiction towards ipk..my close friends call me sick and have given up on me...
No I did not watch tinkle tinkle.. Infact all her shows/roles were clones of IPK/khushi. And bad one at that .. W had no arnavji there..

Watched few shows here and there .when a rain dance came in one particular show .. Imagined how arshi would have looked ..they did not even need a dance ..just stare and we were all gone...

When tin tin had her other SRs or close stares or the intimate dances...it was proven again again y arshi was better

I will not go to describe what and utter disaster mamr was..still can't believe he chose this movie as debut..and was willing to leave IPK for this.. The story and his character sketch in IPK was much better 🥱

I did not make regular posts when IPK was on air..was shy..but this tym will not let this opportunity go... We might not get another.. Though I wish we get many more like these...

And yeah I followed all uguys...happy that every one is back.. Team sarun/arshi totally... Their individual work did not impress me a bit

BTW my kostin is ..has khushi started calling him arnav or is it just used during the ahem ahem 😳😳 moments . M pretty sure she uses arnav during these moments coz arnav...Ji .. Is a bit difficult 😉 hell these two can make an innocent gal like me so naughty 😉
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: boyznaka

WHO IS CHAMELIKATEL THAT'S THE NUMBER 1 KOSTIN

Well...

boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BlueMystique

Well...

No Ridz look back! THERE IS A HIDDEN MEANINGZ WALI CHAMELI AMONGST US!
chamelikishaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WHO IS CHAMELIKATEL THAT'S THE NUMBER 1 KOSTIN

KEEP
CALM

AND
USE

CHAMELI 
KA TEL
Edited by chamelikatel - 8 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail

No Ridz look back! THERE IS A HIDDEN MEANINGZ WALI CHAMELI AMONGST US!

Oh...wait...haven't read the thread...

BlueMystique thumbnail
Originally posted by: chamelikatel

KEEP
CALM

AND
USE

CHAMELI KA TEL

Edited by BlueMystique - 8 years ago
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chamelikatel

KEEP
CALM

AND
USE

CHAMELI 
KA TEL

SHAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERA MANN KEHTA HAI THIS IS SHAKOLA!
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vgedin

OMGee you r da besht plz give spoiler 4 Tuesday episode let Lalit Sir hez da best 

Did Sanaya's eyes twinkle as she looked at Barun ? 

she is enjoying the sweaty balloon after a long tym
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Main bhi aa gayi teen saal baad RES ka pitaara leke 👏

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 8 years ago
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Max,
Welcome back!
My teen saal wasn't as drastic as yours but yeah, I more or less grew up. Passed ISC, graduated, now doing Masters n hoping to get into a good B School by the end of the year.
On the personal friend, made some new friends, unfriended a few too...fell in and out of louu and made IF my virtual home for a while in the last year, thanks to a great group of friends I discovered through the KYY forum's AT and also pissed off a lot of babydaal's pujaarans again due to the said person's no-jhalak on the stage 😛

In the meanwhile, I've been literally yearning for some good content... it's really saying something when the only thing u can watch on tv these days is BB9 n Swaragini 🤔 I did try to move  on but unfortunately, none of them lasted beyond 6 months and i also realized how fortunate we were to get such an amazing cast like this one...made me appreciate these guys so much more as not just actors, but people.

Only the show Reporters is something I would honestly recommend and so it's been a major switch from desi tv to hollywood trashy tv. I did try to delve into the "Colours of Passion" but no matter how good an actor major saab is, i could not last a week. It was major ramanchi...a rehash of anything n everything that has been aired on Rangeela till date.

So, overall it's been quite eventful and having some prolific writers still being so loyal to the long lost days, ipk has always stayed with me in some form or the other, although I must admit that personally my view of the show has slowly been transformed into the meaty and real characters that were envisioned by us collectively, over the years, rather than what a certain Ms "Mills n boon-turned-naagin-lover" Khan made it out to be.

And btw, a big big congratulations on your nuptials. Hope u have your own version of "humesha".

PPS- Why you no active on twitter these days? Miss your "reading lists". 😛

Edited by medha16 - 8 years ago