AsYa SS The Boundaries That Separate Us #2 Chap 17 Updated

Posted: 8 years ago

I would have stopped writing long back (because I am too lazy! xD), if not for you guys! Kudos to you people...for keeping up with it, even though i keep going MIA for long long times, and for inspiring me to write and loving all the updates (no matter how shitty they are), giving your honest reviews,  basically for EVERY SINGLE THING...my heartfelt thanks and loveee! <3333

I would like to mention few people out here:

Mehak, Mayur, Shona, Fatima, Sasir, Asifiq, Priya, Kritz, Linsie, all the rest people who have always been there ( sorry if i haven't mentioned you), and all the silent readers...

I just wanna say:

Scroll down for the update!😳

Edited by FaultInMyStars - 8 years ago

INDEX

Chapter 17 Page 1
congrats for the new thread, waiting for update

Chapter 17

"Zoya...tension mat lo beta. I know my son, he will be alright. Okay? Ye uske maa ka waada hai."

Zoya hugs her.

"Chalo beta mere paas so lena."

"Jee Ammi."

They head to Dilshad's room, and sleep...holding tight. After an hour or so, Dilshad is sound asleep. But Zoya...Zoya is still restless and finds herself unable to sleep. No matter how hard she tries not to, she can't help but remember how Asad went unconscious those few hours ago. He just didn't respond...she shouted at him, beat him, pleaded with him...but he didn't wake up. The helplessness she felt at that moment...it was like someone was draining the life out of her in front of her, slowly and then all at once. And she couldn't do anything. She couldn't do a thing.

"Allah Miyaan, now I actually realise how much he means to me! I realise that indeed, there is no life without him. He is my sun and stars...without him, I am nothing but darkness."

She gets up, not wishing to wake Dilshad up with her sobs. She writes a note addressed to Dilshad saying that "Ammi I will be in the other room. Got some work to do. Sleep well :)"

Then she goes to the other room. Only a few hours ago, they had fought here. He had held her, and he had kissed her. He had said he loved her so much. And he had...fainted. She falls on the bed and holds on to the side of bed where he slept. There is still a lingering scent of him where he slept. She clutches the bed spread tightly and cries uncontrolled.

"Asad! Asad what'd I do without you? Allah Miyaan what's wrong with you? Why do you have all the sadness reserved for me? Do whatever you want Allah Miyaan...please bring him back...please...please...just give my Asad back to me...give me my Asad..."

After some time, the tears dry down. She stares at the ceiling with a blank expression. It's all silent everywhere...just like he likes. Her eyes fall on the mess on the floor...and she gets up to clean it up. She cleans the room till it's neat and tidy, like he so much likes. And then she goes to the washroom to freshen up. After taking a long shower, she comes out wrapped in a T-Shirt and shorts he had gifted her on the day of nikah.

*Flashback: Wedding Night: After The Nightmare*

After the kiss...

"Zoya..."

"Mmm?"

"I...I got you something."

"Wow! Really?"

She beams at him. He fumbles.

"It's nothing really...since you had said you like wearing these, and you don't wear because of me...so, so I got you one. You can wear whatever you want, I have got no problem with that, okay?"

"Alright...now give it here!!"

She opens the package, and finds a T-Shirt and Denim Shorts inside.

"Mr Khan...you got me shorts?!?! But you hate them!"

"Like I said..."

She hugs him suddenly.

"Oh Mr. Khan you are so adorable!"

Asad blushes.

"I can wear the now?"

"Yea...yeah. Sure."

She rushes to the washroom, and comes out in a moment, wrapped in a black sleeveless T-Shirt clinging to her body, and a red shorts ending few inches up her knees.

"How do I look?"

She flashes him a grin. But her grin fades seeing the look on his face. She shivers under his penetrating gaze. He moves towards her slowly, and unconsciously she moves towards him. They come close...closer...even closer. Her body brushes against his and a shiver runs down her spine. He guides her to sit down on the bed...and his hand touches her bare leg. He looks deep into her eyes, and says:

"Forget about what I said! You can't wear this stuff outside. NEVER."

"Why not?"

She asks slowly, nervous and excited at the same time. Asad holds her chin up and moves his head closer to her. His lips brush against hers for a moment, and then again...for slightly more time. Then he moves his lips to her ears and whispers in a strong voice:

"Because you are mine. ONLY MINE."

His lips leave a trail of kisses along her cheek, and get back to her lips again. As the kiss deepens, he pulls her closer with one hand round her waist. With the other hand holding her legs, he lifts her up so that she is seated on his lap. Her fingers clutch at his hair tightly...

*Flashback Ends*

Zoya wipes down the tears, and takes a deep breathe. She opens the windows and stares outside. It's around 5 AM in the morning. The sky has started to clear, and the Sun is just coming out of the horizon. She closes her eyes for a minute, praying to Allah Miyaan for Asad and her family.

"Allah Miyaan I will be strong for Asad and my family. I won't break down. I will keep my faith in you, and i will do my work. I promise Asad. I promise."

Then she changes into jeans and full sleeved T-shirt &  moves to the kitchen, deciding to cook food for Sid and Dilshad.

Her phone beeps. A text message from Ashok.

"Knock knock"

She types a reply.

"Yeah"

"Good morning! All ready to go?"

"He fainted yesterday in the night. So we had to admit him yesterday only. Will get going to him in some time."

"What? Is he okay? You guys doing okay?"

"Yeah don't worry. Chemo started yesterday. Sid said he'd call in case something happens. So...it's okay."

"Okay...you doing well?"

"Yep...doing my best!"

"Don' worry! Ayan will be there in two days btw."

"Yep. You take care!"

"Okay...bye. Take care."

":)"

She puts the phone down and gets back to cooking. Around the same time, Dilshad comes in.

"Zoya is everything okay? What happened?"

"Nothing Ammi. I didn't feel like sleeping, so I just freshened up and since i had nothing to do, I thought that I would cook. Did you sleep well?"

"So you haven't slept the whole night? Beta ye kya pagalpan hai? Come here. Chalo, go and sleep. I will do the cooking." 

"No Ammi i am fine! Aap fresh ho jayiye...breakfast karke chalenge hospital!"

"Chup chap chalo and sleep. Ya Allah aise karne se kaise sambhalogi khud ko? Tum khud bimaar padd jaogi toh Asad ko kaun sahara dega socho...chalo chalo. No I won't hear a word."

"Ammi...please mujhe neend nai aa rhi."

"Okay...so tum kya chahti ho? Mera beta already bimaar hai...abhi beti bi bimaar ho gayi toh mujhse saha nai jaega Zoya! I just can't..."

"Ammi...Ammi don't cry. Okay okay I will go sleep now, okay?"

"That's like my Zoya. Jao rest karo...I will handle the breakfast and wake you up in some time, phir chalenge mere bete se milne. Theek hai?"

"Okay! Do wake me up by 7 Ammi!"

"Sure beta! Now go!"

-----------------

So how's it guys?

Preeti ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by krati5

congrats for the new thread, waiting for update

Thanks! Updated😳
Congratulations on new thread 
N nice update 
Originally posted by kritz4ever

Congratulations on new thread 
N nice update 

Thank you! ðŸ˜³
welcome preeti :)

first of all thanku for the update ...<3 secondly congratulations sweethrt for new thread manyyy more to come

coming to update awsume as always

missed asad in the part
nice update

write supersoon this tym

lots of love
shona :*
cngo fr new thread nd i m loving dis more
tat f.b scene was wowww lovd it
feeling so sad fr asya..., made me emotional
hope asad get wel soon
cntnue soon
Heyy Preeti..
Hope You are doing Good...
First of all CONGRATULATIONS on the New thread for thiS Wonderful Story.
Coming to the Update...
Well the time & situation is getting tougher for Zoya and the whole family..
The Flashback part was Dreamy...and very good..
Liked reading this part..
Continue soon..Edited by MayurChan - 8 years ago