Debate Mansion

Women:Mom/wife/daughter v/s proffesional. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 18 February 2007 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by guess_gallery

actually i have not read complete topic but hope my views are related to topic.. Big smile

If a woman is working people might say she is not a good mother...in the same way if she is a house wife then also there are few who will tell she is not a good daughter in law Tongue ..so for every thing it depends how we see and react.

"for every advantage there is a disadvantage."

now a days people are not so interested in seeing where there life is going but will keep a track abt others life..

I feel that if a woman gets a feeling that what ever she is doing is wrong she will correct it..this nature is not in every one. and i feel this is the strongers quality which woman has.

Cheers,
Ahmed

wellsaidClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women:Mom/wife/daughter v/s proffesional. (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by egghatcher

behind every successful man lies a woman who tells him what and how he should do it...........and he does the very opposite.. Wink Smile Smile

The person who does the opposite is refer as husbandSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top