Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

HAHK was Madhuri's Film Although it Had Salman - Ranbir Kapoor - Page 4

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

If Tamasha is a good movie, it will do well. Bhai fans cannot stop that. Is Bhai some God that everyone has to cower before him?πŸ˜•

Apparently he and his entire fandom expects that everyone should defer to this criminal... He is a bully. The way he had vivek virtually boycotted from the industry is an example. Of course he can't do that to Ranbir... So at worst, Ranbir would have to bear some of bhai's lame saas-bahu-type-of taunts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i have a different opinion regarding HAHK...I agree madhuri was at peak during that era...but HAHK is a huge success due to the team effort...salman-madhuri chemistry made it a success...its not only madhuri or salman...but both of them...the love story of prem-nisha touched the hearts of millions and thats the success...take out salman and SB just cast madhuri in HAHK...the film would not have met such success...no matter how huge a star madhuri is...she is at her peak during that era...but HAHK became a success due to the fresh concept of family entertainer...the music...salman-madhuri beautiful chemistry as prem-nisha...a inspiration to many filmakers...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

what is it with him and his gf using salman for film promotions...kat used BB and salman during phantom and now RK has to keep mentioning salman during tamasha promotions?

last I saw Kat found it wrong to talk abt salman because its disrespectful, but her BF seems to find it ok and respectful to mention salman in recent interviews for film promotions..??
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 8 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeh diya ek tamacha Biru ne Sallu ko...Diwali party mein ignore karney ka badla! πŸ˜ˆ

Well said, Biru! πŸ‘ HAHK was Madhuri's film, people went crazy for her dances, her saris, her vivacious performance! And she got paid more too. β­οΈ

@bold.. she denied she was paid more... and so did salman.. but anupam kher claimed she was... guess sooraj is the 1 that can shed some light on this
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'd have to agree. Although HAHK wouldn't have been the same without Salman-Madhuri's pair. I didn't like all the family drama, I just shipped Prem-Nisha. πŸ˜† Edited by .Bongsookie. - 8 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Oh Ranbir!
I'm glad I never liked this loser 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Should have gone ahead and called KKHH Kajol centric, HDDCS Ash centric and Rangeela Urmila centric..On the pretext of praising the female leads, could have taken a dig at all 3 Khans πŸ˜†

Well Rangeela was Urmila's film, I don't remember that film as Aamir's film. But with HDDCS, it's salman, aish's film. HAHK had Madhuri but Salman's throwing things at her butt was a famous sceneπŸ˜†
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ranbir is right. Salman played second fiddle to Madhuri. She was even paid more than Sallu. 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: bips

Apparently he and his entire fandom expects that everyone should defer to this criminal... He is a bully. The way he had vivek virtually boycotted from the industry is an example. Of course he can't do that to Ranbir... So at worst, Ranbir would have to bear some of bhai's lame saas-bahu-type-of taunts

I liked vivek but why does he's flop career being blamed on Salman. He's movies flopped and that's why directors didn't want to work with him. If ranbir turns out to be a flop actor, are you guys going to blame it on salman again saying he did the same to vivek? come on now, vivek is a star kid just like ranbir, he might not have kapoor but he's family was actors as well.

It's just the case of salman's exes running to actors like abhishek, vivek and now ranbirπŸ˜†
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shut the f**k up Ranbir 🀒