Debate Mansion

CONTEST RIP-OFFS!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

WildGloss

IF-Rockerz

WildGloss

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Has neone ever won a holiday to Singapore?Ermm or found gold in their biscuit packet?Shocked or won a ticket to a concert a 10000 miles away from home (dat too, which dey hav to pay for)?Ermm No, they havent. Sure dey flash d winners name after the contest is over. But do dez ppl actually exist? Confusedand y is it dat everytime only some auntyji wins the beauty hamper or nly a retired old dude wins d holiday for 2 to Malaysia? LOLis it so that all d mobile networks get tons ov money nd leave us dreaming about how we were so close to winning but in d end they probably decided to give d "camping in the alps" holiday to the crippled lady from Bihar cuz they felt bad for her? ConfusedAn anonymous person said that once she was compelled to collect all d ice cream sticks of her Kwality Walls ice creams cuz the prize was made to seem so extravagant n exaggerated, but in d end..all the person got was a box of toffees! LOLOuch nd what bout all those times u filled in all those forms on d net to win an iPod nano but instead ur credit card got stolen?Wink i was once watchin a show inviting one to sms a unique bid below Rs. 1 for a product being promoted over d show. So i sms'ed my ever so unique bid (0.12345)LOL nd waited for d "thank u for participating" reply i was supposed to receive on my cell but instead d reply sms told me i'd "given the wrong format"Confused n dat i shoud "try again." before i did so i checked my balance only to find that Rs. 3 had been deducted from itConfused. i din even get a chance to participate n then i got ripped off! so now after several contests i have learnt but one valuable lesson -- "dont think u will win cuz u wont! n if u do win a trip to c Himesh Reshammiya perform live in Dubai, u shud noe hes only paying for ur return ticket (plus d only movies playing on d plane will b make-up sessions on how Himesh Reshammiya covers his bald spot.)"LOLLOL

lub,
Mahi Big smileEmbarrassed

p.s - i wrote dis for my school newsletter soo thot of sharing wid u guys Big smile
p.p.s -- no one run wid dandas behind me.. m an innocent baby!! LOLEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CONTEST RIP-OFFS!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top